Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
what is the Netorare about?
There is a specific NPC in the game that when you meet them, they offer to help "Train" 3 specific girls of the Maid Harem. This "Training" is him having sex with them.

This is 100% optional as you can turn him down and never offer any of the girls to him if you do not want to share the girls with him.

There is also inter-maid NTR, in that some of the maids can get into relationships / sexual encounters with each other. However once again, you do have full control over this - you can stop or allow the relationships or sexual encounters from either triggering or stop them when they happen.

hello. I wanted to know how much NTR content there is so far.
Not very much ATM. One NPC you can allow to bang 1 out of 3 of the girls once a month or so (you do not see anything), and some inter-maid stuff that happens only when specific req's are met (and you can block from happening if you don't want it to happen).

isn't there a scene when you want to go to the town at night? at that time when you want to go, mitsuko ask if she can go with you.
Yes, that is one way to meet Red. If you meet the req's for that trip and Mitsuko ask's to go to town, you'll encounter Red trying to rape Mitsuki in an alleyway. You can either allow it or block it.

If you block it he'll try and give you his card, at which point you can take it... and then get the option later on to let him fuck Anna, Eve, or Mitsuki... or say no to the card. If you say no to the card, I believe that ends the Red NTR line.

Last edited:

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
how do you get them to wear the cosplay outfits when i look at there closet the option isnt there and they just sit in my inventoy

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
There is a specific NPC in the game that when you meet them, they offer to help "Train" 3 specific girls of the Maid Harem. This "Training" is him having sex with them.

This is 100% optional as you can turn him down and never offer any of the girls to him if you do not want to share the girls with him.

There is also inter-maid NTR, in that some of the maids can get into relationships / sexual encounters with each other. However once again, you do have full control over this - you can stop or allow the relationships or sexual encounters from either triggering or stop them when they happen.

Not very much ATM. One NPC you can allow to bang 3 of the girls once a month or so (you do not see anything), and some inter-maid stuff that happens only when specific req's are met (and you can block from happening if you don't want it to happen).

Yes, that is one way to meet Red. If you meet the req's for that trip and Mitsuko ask's to go to town, you'll encounter Red trying to rape Mitsuki in an alleyway. You can either allow it or block it.

If you block it he'll try and give you his card, at which point you can take it... and then get the option later on to let him fuck Anna, Eve, or Mitsuki... or say no to the card. If you say no to the card, I believe that ends the Red NTR line.
thanks for the reply. I will keep waiting until there is more NTR content to play it. I will wait patiently silently. (He goes to a dark corner) I'll wait. I will wait (they start to think they should call the police)

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
thanks for the reply. I will keep waiting until there is more NTR content to play it. I will wait patiently silently. (He goes to a dark corner) I'll wait. I will wait (they start to think they should call the police)
You won't have to wait an extremely long time, (hopefully, fingers crossed, tm), the NPC Red will be getting a complete rework and additional content after Elodie and Claire's content is expanded. (Hoping their content expansions will also possibly include some NTR sprinkled in as well.)

Veresok

Apr 6, 2019
Almost the only thing that interests me is the Rey branch. But I understand that there is almost nothing there?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Actually, you can do what ever you want lol.
Yep you can be a complete shit head and rape your way through the game or you can be a loving romance your way through the game and anything in between.
As far as I remember, there was a route for Rey's feminization. But I've gone back several times and seen that this path is essentially being ignored.
Both paths seems to be ignored, after you change him to be a full girl you get to fuck her once and that is it.
Don't know about the other route, the feminization, I am not into gay sex.

• Haha
Reactions: DemonLord98

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
As far as I remember, there was a route for Rey's feminization. But I've gone back several times and seen that this path is essentially being ignored.
I get what you're saying, but the fem-path for Rey isn't being ignored purposely, both of Rey's authors have had life stuff happened, with one of them going dark and the other being extremely busy. Gate's busy with writing for Anna and Eve, and I'm sure the few other writers are focused on their own characters (or life stuffs).

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Yep you can be a complete shit head and rape your way through the game or you can be a loving romance your way through the game and anything in between.

Both paths seems to be ignored, after you change him to be a full girl you get to fuck her once and that is it.
Don't know about the other route, the feminization, I am not into gay sex.
Yup. You are not "supposed" to do anything really. That's why this game has so many choices.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you progress into having sex with Umi and Venus? Do you have to grind through having tea and flirting?
I don't think you can yet, I would love to get the younger one to move in because of her parenting of 50.
There is nothing for them other than stats on the wiki.

Reactions: sapnuawpuas

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
How do you progress into having sex with Umi and Venus? Do you have to grind through having tea and flirting?
Umi has something like between 8 and 12 story scenes I think? And every few unlocks certain interactions with her.

Venus has something like 6?

It shouldn't be too much of a grind, pretty sure each interaction gives a decent amount of relationship/affection.

Edit: I forgot to add that some of them might require a certain time, possibly around closing time of the shop?

Last edited:
Reactions: sapnuawpuas

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I need some spoilers, could there be a relationship with any of the girl, I'm trying to reduce fear to zero and its taking ages, are there things that trigger depending on the girl stats? I don't wanna do it for nothing

sapnuawpuas

Mar 6, 2020
I need some spoilers, could there be a relationship with any of the girl, I'm trying to reduce fear to zero and its taking ages, are there things that trigger depending on the girl stats? I don't wanna do it for nothing
Just use the cheat version

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can get a loving relationship with all the girls but it does take time, this game is a very slow burn style game and mimic's real life time.
Just keep being nice and you will get there, you have a lot of things to do anyway that will take a lot of time.
Just use the cheat version
You can miss content by cheating your way past it.

Reactions: Artiour
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes