StanDontBan

May 1, 2019
How does one go about getting Anna hired as a stripper? I've tried to enter then exiting Wet Willy's and entering The Love Shack, but never got the option to talk to him. Am I getting something or doing something?

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I finally decided to try this game considered it many times but a text based one i really have to be in the mood to try. I have 2 questions though, i have done all the marriage planning events for both anna and eve but i can´t figure out how to trigger the wedding, some people was talking about the 14th or 25 march but nothing happends on these days for me. Then we have Olivia i managed to get her starter event but nothing more, is there no more events with her and if there is how do i start them thx in advance.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I finally decided to try this game considered it many times but a text based one i really have to be in the mood to try. I have 2 questions though, i have done all the marriage planning events for both anna and eve but i can´t figure out how to trigger the wedding, some people was talking about the 14th or 25 march but nothing happends on these days for me. Then we have Olivia i managed to get her starter event but nothing more, is there no more events with her and if there is how do i start them thx in advance.
Ahh tried the reset event triggers that solved it + a few other events.

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
Honestly sometimes I just find this game too tedious to play without cheats, just the same scenes over and over again to raise affection by a point or two each time.
While I do somewhat agree, there have been plenty of scenes added to the game over the past few builds.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone that know how you continue olivia content after the first encounter.
If you choose the right path with her she will call you, you can not force it but it will happen.
The wiki that is linked to the start page of the game will show you what I mean.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
If you choose the right path with her she will call you, you can not force it but it will happen.
The wiki that is linked to the start page of the game will show you what I mean.
Yeh i did follow the wiki, was just wondering if i needed to be in a specific place to get her call, that first encounter was months ago in game.

Mar 23, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure that's a dream sequence. So it technically hasn't or won't happen. I know the one with Jen won't. With her currently as of version 0.78.
Next even if hypothetically the Eve dream IS the future it's also technically not Yami. Just one of Yami's children but yeah I see your point. Which is weird because pretty sure Yami HATES all men. So I don't see her having children either. Though what would I know I just play the game. Finally I'm pretty sure that dream scene plays differently without Yami's child dating Eve if you don't encourage Eve to be with Yami. So basically it's your fault for letting Yami and Eve get close.

While I do somewhat agree, there have been plenty of scenes added to the game over the past few builds.
True but some of the character just don't have enough scenes to warrent not having cheats. Sidra for example. She has like one or two easily repeatable scene to gain points. One of which is very easily abusable to get points with. When she is praying in the ballroom you can run that scene like 5 times a day, if you forced it by calling her into the ballroom as she starts her prayer time. due to there not being many ballroom events to fill the event pool. But apart from those two scenes she doesn't get much. Or Bridgette the amount of scenes that proc involving her are quite low. Or they are in rooms where the amount of Anna or Eve scenes are quite high making it very difficult to get points with her. Even with her in the room so it should be procing more I barely get more then a handful a day. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the game. I just think if I've lived with someone for a year I'd at least know if they are going to kill/rape me in my sleep or not. Especially if there are several other people there saying that they will/won't. So yeah I think that cheats are mainly needed due to the lack of content for quite a few character also the fact I restart my game every few updates. Not on you guys, keep it up. you're doing great. I would put foward some of my writings if I wasn't too scared/anxious about letting other read it and smart enough to figure out the writing guide properly. Once again. Good game. Keep it up and I'll be using cheats when I can.:ROFLMAO:

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure that's a dream sequence. So it technically hasn't or won't happen. I know the one with Jen won't. With her currently as of version 0.78.
Next even if hypothetically the Eve dream IS the future it's also technically not Yami. Just one of Yami's children but yeah I see your point. Which is weird because pretty sure Yami HATES all men. So I don't see her having children either. Though what would I know I just play the game. Finally I'm pretty sure that dream scene plays differently without Yami's child dating Eve if you don't encourage Eve to be with Yami. So basically it's your fault for letting Yami and Eve get close.

True but some of the character just don't have enough scenes to warrent not having cheats. Sidra for example. She has like one or two easily repeatable scene to gain points. One of which is very easily abusable to get points with. When she is praying in the ballroom you can run that scene like 5 times a day, if you forced it by calling her into the ballroom as she starts her prayer time. due to there not being many ballroom events to fill the event pool. But apart from those two scenes she doesn't get much. Or Bridgette the amount of scenes that proc involving her are quite low. Or they are in rooms where the amount of Anna or Eve scenes are quite high making it very difficult to get points with her. Even with her in the room so it should be procing more I barely get more then a handful a day. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the game. I just think if I've lived with someone for a year I'd at least know if they are going to kill/rape me in my sleep or not. Especially if there are several other people there saying that they will/won't. So yeah I think that cheats are mainly needed due to the lack of content for quite a few character also the fact I restart my game every few updates. Not on you guys, keep it up. you're doing great. I would put foward some of my writings if I wasn't too scared/anxious about letting other read it and smart enough to figure out the writing guide properly. Once again. Good game. Keep it up and I'll be using cheats when I can.:ROFLMAO:
you can make eve date yami? i know of a couple events with her showing her a dildo but thats about it no clue where to go to make that go farther or so

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019

You are wrong it's actually the future, if you didn't met Yami yet she don't show up in the dream, there is two versions of that dream because of that, and i don't think it's Yami children, i think she is also immortal.

Mar 23, 2022
You are wrong it's actually the future, if you didn't met Yami yet she don't show up in the dream, there is two versions of that dream because of that, and i don't think it's Yami children, i think she is also immortal.
I didn't know seeing the future required someone to be asleep. I thought people called those dreams. To me it's a perceived dream of the future based on the players choices. Perceived being the key word there. Meaning what the main character thinks is going to happen based on he's subconscious. Or to put it into perspective it's what dreams are hypothetically for. Processing and rationalizing actions and choices of life and the day. While making it not necessarily what is going to happen. Although that's not what all dreams are for.
The Eve and Yami immortality thing, the dream even says Eve looks older. Which means she ages albeit slowly. Which is neither confirmed nor denied to my knowledge. She might not actually age at all. She might age very slowly. she might age normally now due to the cream being stopped. Which, to me, I thing the last one is most likely. Due to the cream stopping the physical aging process and now that she's stopped the cream her body is starting to physically develop now. For example there is a scene where she complains about her period to Anna. Something that wasn't happening when she was on the cream and was even stated as such. As for Yami I don't think she's immortal either. I think her "treatment" that she sustained as a child was more to develop a perfect weapon, not create immortality. Simply because her personality to put it Yami's own terms is that of someone who thinks they are a monster. A creature to cause pain and suffering. Which by the way contradicts the dream "Yami". who is caring and considerate. So she might have a rapid healing factor, denser bones and/or stronger muscles but not immortality though. These are all speculations and neither of us can say with certainty what's going on because neither of us are a dev or writes.

Mar 23, 2022
Silly me forgetting to respond to this in my last post

you can make eve date yami? i know of a couple events with her showing her a dildo but thats about it no clue where to go to make that go farther or so
Not as of 0.78. There are quite a few scenes where you can encourage them to develop a relationship but nothing is stated beyond someone fancing the other. For example I know there is one where Yami is taking Eve to bed where your choice can effect the relationship of them. Even to the point where Yami refuses to pass a sleeping Eve off to you and she hostility responds that if they HAD a relationship it wouldn't be for us, the player, to know. Plus the dildo scene with Eve and Yami develops quite a bit as their relationship develops. Nothing as of beyond "Eve:Look at this. I might like you.""Yami:I'm leaving." *upset Eve*.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes