gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
honestly, games consisting netorare should also have another tag netorare (optional). In that way, people who want ntr get ntr and people like me dont need to suffer from it. Maybe AI/Chatgpt in the future can put those tags automatically by actually playing it lmao

• Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is ntr avoidable? want to try the game!
honestly, games consisting netorare should also have another tag netorare (optional). In that way, people who want ntr get ntr and people like me dont need to suffer from it. Maybe AI/Chatgpt in the future can put those tags automatically by actually playing it lmao
Yes you can avoid NTR, you can also avoid the futa content but you will be shown a futa but you can cure it when it happens.
As for NTR just don't interact with the guy named Red.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I like to keep an eye on him. Also to make sure he does not have his way wtih the cute librarian girl.
Red's author has some plans for the character that will appeal to a lot of people, . . . something where you turn the tables on him now that the laboratory is largely functional in the mansion, . . . .

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is live!

Links: A80 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A80 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A79 Public Build (Free Build.):

Reactions: setter6

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Red's author has some plans for the character that will appeal to a lot of people, . . . something where you turn the tables on him now that the laboratory is largely functional in the mansion, . . . .
How are the other girls stories doing, any sex with the ones that did not have any several updates ago? (A77)
What about rays female sex scenes are there any yet?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How are the other girls stories doing, any sex with the ones that did not have any several updates ago? (A77)
What about rays female sex scenes are there any yet?
Female NPCs with more than a couple scenes and/OR an interactive sex option:
Anna
Eve
Bridgette
Mitsuko
Misaki
Olivia
Sidra

Female NPCs with one or more sex scenes currently:
Betty
Gaia
Rey
Maki
Random hookups at the night club.
. . . . couple more I'm likely forgetting at the moment.

NPCs with penises sex scenes:
Anna with penis
Eve with penis
Rey
Misaki
Mitsuko

Some other stuff where you can walk in on different people.

I know there's more that's slipping my mind right now, but the above list should cover the bulk of it.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Female NPCs with more than a couple scenes and/OR an interactive sex option:
Anna
Eve
Bridgette
Mitsuko
Misaki
Olivia
Sidra

Female NPCs with one or more sex scenes currently:
Betty
Gaia
Rey
Maki
Random hookups at the night club.
. . . . couple more I'm likely forgetting at the moment.

NPCs with penises sex scenes:
Anna with penis
Eve with penis
Rey
Misaki
Mitsuko

Some other stuff where you can walk in on different people.

I know there's more that's slipping my mind right now, but the above list should cover the bulk of it.
its been awhile since I played, but Eve and Anna can be futa'd now? if so how D=

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
its been awhile since I played, but Eve and Anna can be futa'd now? if so how D=
Lab functionality was the focus of A77-A80. First one or two of those builds focused on transformations, while the most recent two builds have been more focused on adding content related to those changes. For example: A79 had a heavy focus on Anna sex scenes involving genitalia changes. A80 had a heavy focus on Eve. A81 will likely see a similar amount of sex content for Misaki involving her changes.

I know that Bridgette, Mitsuko, Rey's authors have all discussed doing tranformatives with their characters as well, so there's a fair chance there will be content for them coming down the pipe eventually too.

Aug 8, 2017
Lab functionality was the focus of A77-A80. First one or two of those builds focused on transformations, while the most recent two builds have been more focused on adding content related to those changes. For example: A79 had a heavy focus on Anna sex scenes involving genitalia changes. A80 had a heavy focus on Eve. A81 will likely see a similar amount of sex content for Misaki involving her changes.

I know that Bridgette, Mitsuko, Rey's authors have all discussed doing tranformatives with their characters as well, so there's a fair chance there will be content for them coming down the pipe eventually too.
The lab was something that caught my eye fairly early when you guys posted to tfgamessite; it's really nice to see it fleshed out!

Reactions: GateKeeper

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Inheritance-AFTERMATHTEAM-A79
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes