IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
Nice. I know Elodie and Claire have a like counter for him. I hope the other girls get one too in the future.
Ye. There's one planned for Anna, Eve and possibly Misaki. (Though Misaki might be the easiest to "conquer" lmao.)

No one else beyond, maybe, possibly Umi, Venus and MAYBE Bridgette(?) will include a Red relatonship as the other characters belong to their respective authors and I doubt they'd want to allow their characters to be subjected to Reds shenanigans and machinations. Lol.

Edit: All this talk of Red has led to quite the extension of Elodie's dates.

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonLord98

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Speaking of which, any word on the bug with events I described previously. It's basically been blocking me from playing since v75.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I keep coming to this thread in order to learn if the Dev have finally started to add any meaningful content for the main girls (Anna/Eve) apart from the Introduction and if they've fixed the problem of events in order to see which you need perfect conditions, perfect alignment of stars and a moon phase that occurs once in ninety-eight years...

I assume nothing has changed, right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I keep coming to this thread in order to learn if the Dev have finally started to add any meaningful content for the main girls (Anna/Eve) apart from the Introduction and if they've fixed the problem of events in order to see which you need perfect conditions, perfect alignment of stars and a moon phase that occurs once in ninety-eight years...

The wiki that you can go to from the game has when and where for events to take place and there is a lot of content just playing all the way up to marriage with MC's family showing up for it.

If you want to hit every event then use the wiki.
There is no reason why you have not did a lot of events just by playing the game.
So just play and see what you can find or use the wiki to get all the events in the game.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A79 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A79 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A78a Public Build (Free Build.):

Last edited:
Reactions: Hacheman

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017

Meaningful content? Like their weddings?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.
I know I am getting annoying as all hell. But any news on the particular issue I posted? Like, I know the fix can't possibly have gotten into .78 on account of the fact that's an old build but have they at least seen it for .79 so that I can look forward to continuing with this game next month?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know I am getting annoying as all hell. But any news on the particular issue I posted? Like, I know the fix can't possibly have gotten into .78 on account of the fact that's an old build but have they at least seen it for .79 so that I can look forward to continuing with this game next month?
You may need to refresh what the bug was or link to the post with the bug in it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You may need to refresh what the bug was or link to the post with the bug in it.
The Mitsuko-bubbles kitchen (and other confrontation scenes) ark newer triggers. But the game proceeds and gives me dialogue as if the whole arc had happened.

I basically get the outro with Maki leaving and them mentioning everything is all forgiven now. But like, not the arc in between their arrival and that.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The Mitsuko-bubbles kitchen (and other confrontation scenes) ark newer triggers. But the game proceeds and gives me dialogue as if the whole arc had happened.

I basically get the outro with Maki leaving and them mentioning everything is all forgiven now. But like, not the arc in between their arrival and that.
I'll drop this one on our coders again. I don't recall hearing back on this one, so might be it slipped through the cracks.

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 124052

Overview:
“After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you learn that he has left his estate to you in his will. Unsure of what to do, you decide to visit the mansion you have just inherited, only to discover that not only was your Great Uncle an owner of slaves, but that two of them still remain at the mansion, . . . anticipating your arrival. You meet Anna (21), an emotionally damaged woman who is haunted by the horrors she has experienced. As well as her sister Eve (18) who embodies the wonder of a child and who has been largely sheltered from the harsher realities of her situation. It is up to you how you proceed, do you use them as you please, following in your Great Uncle’s footstep? Or do you nurture them, giving them a brighter life than they have ever known, . . . and perhaps fall in love along the way?”​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-18
Release Date: 2023-04-15
Developer: Aftermath Team -
Censored: No
Version: A78 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 339539 View attachment 339541 View attachment 339542 View attachment 339543
Get excited about the story and download the game only to realize its text-based... ah too hard on the eyes.

Reactions: Jeepster

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
wait when did the ntr tag get put in and how i could never find it till i say they put the tag in
Yeah - I don't recall seeing that tag before. I wanted to dive in very soon in this VN, because I finally have the time to do so. So far I had the impression (by the description) that the girls had a hard past, but by now you are able to change that for the better. That spiked my interest hugely.

However - That NTR tag sends cold chills down my back. Now I'm not so sure it's a good idea to dive into this one...

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
Yeah - I don't recall seeing that tag before. I wanted to dive in very soon in this VN, because I finally have the time to do so. So far I had the impression (by the description) that the girls had a hard past, but by now you are able to change that for the better. That spiked my interest hugely.

However - That NTR tag sends cold chills down my back. Now I'm not so sure it's a good idea to dive into this one...
Well, the NTR isn't huge at the moment and whats there is extremely optional, requiring a few conditions that you entirely control. Meaning once it pops up, you can say "no fuck that" and never see it again. Lol.

Reactions: GateKeeper

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Inheritance-AFTERMATHTEAM-A78
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes