Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Those who like/hate Red, what would you rather see first,

A.) Fully Womanizing him?
B.) Femboy'zing him?
Or
C.) Humiliate and Feminizing him?
I really thought, maybe like Evil13 ^, that I'd be interesting to have him as a subordinate and put him on his place, maybe with the help of Vanni's gang (like the scene in Uni by Hizor), or with Yami, or if the martial training the MC can do ends up having an effect, on a one on one confrontation (not like that's realistic, but it'd be interesting).

But considering all the chemical background and legacy the uncle left for the MC, this is actually very fitting. I'd go with A and/or C.

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
I really thought, maybe like Evil13 ^, that I'd be interesting to have him as a subordinate and put him on his place, maybe with the help of Vanni's gang (like the scene in Uni by Hizor), or with Yami, or if the martial training the MC can do ends up having an effect, on a one on one confrontation (not like that's realistic, but it'd be interesting).

But considering all the chemical background and legacy the uncle left for the MC, this is actually very fitting. I'd go with A and/or C.
Huh. Yeah, making him a subordinate would be pretty funny.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Your uncle is a monster. What he did to those girls, I’m glad that cocksucker is dead and I can piss on his legacy by giving them and others a home and real love.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Those who like/hate Red, what would you rather see first,

A.) Fully Womanizing him?
B.) Femboy'zing him?
Or
C.) Humiliate and Feminizing him?
I have never used him for anything.
D.) Beating the crap out of him and leaving him in a heap in the alley like the rest of the trash.
E. Get a gun and put a round into his forehead.
F. Better yet send Yumi after him.

Reactions: S4b3rz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But why waste perfectly good flesh that could otherwise serve a better purpose.

( i.e becoming your slave... lol )
I for one do not take male slaves.
Yami can take care of the problem for me.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, honest opinion, I do not like Red, can't stand him or the way he treats the girls in the game. As much as I would love to have the MC leaving him for dead in an alleyway, that's not going to do anything to him. A guy like that needs to be humiliated and broken. Do to him what he wanted to do to the women. So Option A.

Reactions: IrishMajorTom

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Anyone ever notice whether it changes anything if you do/don't
read any of the diaries about the slaves?

I've read them in the past, but now just skip them
when replaying the game.

Cheers

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone ever notice whether it changes anything if you do/don't
read any of the diaries about the slaves?

I've read them in the past, but now just skip them
when replaying the game.

Cheers
I just gather them all up and put them in the bedroom draw and forget about them.
Eve will read the one about her and her sister after a few days or a couple of weeks if you treat them well.
At least that is how I do it.

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
So I got a question, how do we unlock or learn the sign language skill?
With the decent amount of Mitsuko content submitted to the game recently, sign language is what's currently being worked on.

So far only the beginner and intermediate levels have been finished, while advanced is half way done. Since I don't know much about sign language before now, it's slow going as I watch learning/educational videos on it and read instructions.

Last edited:
Reactions: S4b3rz and Athonis

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I studied Sign Language for a while and while I can't offer much advice (I studied ISL), I can say consider where the game is set and it will have a large impact on the type of Sign used. Countries that might share a common spoken language won't have the same root for the Sign Language used there, American, Irish and Russian Sign Language have their roots in French. Meanwhile, Australia's and New Zealand's respective sign languages have their roots in British SL.

This has a major impact on how people use Sign. For example, in ASL the letters are signed with one hand, while in British SL, both hands are used.

Reactions: Athonis

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
I studied Sign Language for a while and while I can't offer much advice (I studied ISL), I can say consider where the game is set and it will have a large impact on the type of Sign used. Countries that might share a common spoken language won't have the same root for the Sign Language used there, American, Irish and Russian Sign Language have their roots in French. Meanwhile, Australia's and New Zealand's respective sign languages have their roots in British SL.

This has a major impact on how people use Sign. For example, in ASL the letters are signed with one hand, while in British SL, both hands are used.
Indeed. Thankfully, the place the game starts at is modeled after the United States.

Sign language lessons are coming along nicely now, just needs a bit extra.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live! Mad Science 3

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A78 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A78 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A77 Public Build (Free build!):

Oct 25, 2017
Is there an issue with the anna dress fitting attic scene. i'm ready for it according to the wiki guide its just not triggering at all. 90% of the time its blank so it should be triggering

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there an issue with the anna dress fitting attic scene. i'm ready for it according to the wiki guide its just not triggering at all. 90% of the time its blank so it should be triggering
That seems to be an issue with a number of scenes in the last 3-4 builds. They just don't trigger at all.

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
Sign language lessons have been completed, setting the foundation for future Elodie content.

Question now is, should Elodie (plus repeatable dates) be worked on or Claire content?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes