GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A74 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A74 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A73 Public Build (Free build!):

Reactions: Hacheman and xana94

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Just a small bug report. When starting a new game enter your name and last name, than click on "select your family". When you are done click return. The name and last name you entered are reset.

vector12

Aug 8, 2017
A74 Cheat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Support the Dev if you enjoy the game: , ,
WIKI (Very outdated):

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Inheritance-A74
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Nov 20, 2021
I really love the concept of this game but it's just too grindy and messy hope this game would be more easier to play.
Can anyone suggest game that has a story and concept like this?

Reactions: joseph316

Ulttoanova

Jan 9, 2018
I love the game a lot but I ran into a bug. Zach is disabled in my game but his scene where he walks in on the player and eve having sex and mentions she is a kid is still playing.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Just coming to check, is the dev still focusing on adding meaningless content for characters you probably never meet in your playthrough, that's locked behind gazillion of time/location/relationship/condition of your lawn requirements and still neglecting main plot, meaningful content outside of the manor, two main characters and their respective "slave" routes?

Reactions: zerostar88 and Niaf
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes