GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm guessing you can't use a non cheat version save with a cheat version. I get this when I try and load a save:

Code:
Moment.variables.npcs[id] is undefined.

Aborting.
How old is the save you're trying to port? The major rework of the code that went into the latest build made older saves obsolete, but we made an effort to ensure that saves from the last couple of versions of the game were still good.

I get no imag
es at all, whats going on?
Do you have your html file in the same folder with your images folder?

I would like to have a small description for contraceptions(if it is on or off) because I have no idea if the button 'Prevent Pregnancy. ' means that it is preventing pregnancy right now or if it will start to prevent pregnancy if I press it.
"Prevent Pregnancy" should make it so she can't get pregnant. The intent is to have it turned off by default then give the player the choice of if they want to get her pregnant.

I just made a note in the game that will hopefully clarify things in future builds.

Based on the behavior of the other setting links whatever is displayed on the link means the oppositie is the current setting so if it says "prevent pregnancy" that means you can knock the girls up
This.

You must download A29 full and then download A30 cheat version and place A30 inside the folder of A29 next to A29 and then just double click on A30 and you should have some images.
Yep, if you want images in your game, you have to include the images. On the Patreon/SubscribeStar/sponsus pages it clearly states that you have to drop the html into your existing game folder, or alternately download the full game.

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
@GateKeeper
Bug report for the vA30:
- All 20 "Pregnancy Insert" passages have a double space between Pregnancy and Insert, making the game throwing an error when trying to load that passage.
- Passage "Anna Missed Period 1" is spelled with a minus P for period, which make the game throwing an error because it can't find the passage (it is looking for "Anna Missed Period 1", but the passage is "Anna Missed period 1")
- Passage "Rey Pool Enter 1" is missing.

I don't know if these were already reported. Hope that helps.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
@GateKeeper
Bug report for the vA30:
- All 20 "Pregnancy Insert" passages have a double space between Pregnancy and Insert, making the game throwing an error when trying to load that passage.
- Passage "Anna Missed Period 1" is spelled with a minus P for period, which make the game throwing an error because it can't find the passage (it is looking for "Anna Missed Period 1", but the passage is "Anna Missed period 1")
- Passage "Rey Pool Enter 1" is missing.

I don't know if these were already reported. Hope that helps.
I'll take a look at those. I know the missed period and Rey pool scenes were fixed for A30a which I released last night. The others I'll take a closer look at.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You're right, there's a double space causing mischief with the pregnancy inserts. Fixed on my end and I'll likely release a fix for it some time this evening.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I was using a save from the A29a.
Is it just saves giving trouble, or does it do the same thing when you start a new game? If it's both, then it's a code issue. If it's just the save, then we missed something when setting up the saves conversion for the next build.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
how to knock up anna? i dunno what i need to do.
I feel like I should say something clever about the birds and the bees here, . . .

Summon her to the master bedroom and have sex with her. Cum inside. The MC has 80% virility, and Anna has 80% fertility at the peak of her cycle. If both pass their check, she gets pregnant. Just like real life, it's about 3 weeks game time before she stars to have symptoms.

Reactions: reyty

reyty

Oct 29, 2018
I feel like I should say something clever about the birds and the bees here, . . .

Summon her to the master bedroom and have sex with her. Cum inside. The MC has 80% virility, and Anna has 80% fertility at the peak of her cycle. If both pass their check, she gets pregnant. Just like real life, it's about 3 weeks game time before she stars to have symptoms.
haha bees
thanks man. i thought maybe i need to be on a "path" like in the others games.

Reactions: GateKeeper

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
How much art is in the game so far? I want to enjoy this, but only reading descriptions of what's happening is a bit tiring.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How much art is in the game so far? I want to enjoy this, but only reading descriptions of what's happening is a bit tiring.
The game will always be primarily a text based game. I've always been a firm believer that good art can supplement a well written game, but never the other way around.

At present, there are a grant total of 218 images in the game. I have another 11 that I just received this last week from the artist they were commissioned from but haven't made it into the game yet. And I'm preparing to commission the next round of art for this month in the next day or so.

There would be a lot more art in the game, but art is expensive so I'm a little limited in how much I'm able to commission each month.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
It's a bit disappointing that Rey doesn't have his own side menu yet like the other 3, makes him feel more like a background character rather than someone in the main cast lol

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
Error: no event was available (the event passage "Pregnancy Insert 9" does not exist)
You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.

Just got this after waking up one day, any ideas?

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
hmmm no loli tag, does the pigtail flat chested girl not have a route? I mean the description does say she is '18'

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hmmm no loli tag, does the pigtail flat chested girl not have a route? I mean the description does say she is '18'
There is something in there but I have not tried it yet and don't know how much of her stuff is done.
I am not for sure if this is loli or not. dolls.png She is shorter than Anna.

Went on first date with Anna and several errors came up on that full page of text.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
Her eyes flicker up toward yours, a faint smile playing across her lips as she starts to get out of the vehicle.

Error: <<addtime>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token <<
Her eyes drift toward yours, the hint of surprise in her expression quickly turns to a faint smile as she exits the vehicle.

This is just 2 of them but there are several more on that page.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It's a bit disappointing that Rey doesn't have his own side menu yet like the other 3, makes him feel more like a background character rather than someone in the main cast lol
Yes, I need to get that added. It's on my to-do list.

Error: no event was available (the event passage "Pregnancy Insert 9" does not exist)
You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.

Just got this after waking up one day, any ideas?
Released a fix for this for supporters a little while ago.

I THINK that one was resolved with the fix I posted a while ago, but putting it on my list to give a second look just to be safe.

Eve starts the game at 18, and actually has her 19th birthday shortly after the game starts.

There is something in there but I have not tried it yet and don't know how much of her stuff is done.
I am not for sure if this is loli or not. View attachment 340759 She is shorter than Anna.

Went on first date with Anna and several errors came up on that full page of text.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
Her eyes flicker up toward yours, a faint smile playing across her lips as she starts to get out of the vehicle.

Error: <<addtime>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token <<
Her eyes drift toward yours, the hint of surprise in her expression quickly turns to a faint smile as she exits the vehicle.

This is just 2 of them but there are several more on that page.
Which version of A30 are you playing? That's an error that appeared in A30, but should have been resolved in the first fix build.

As for Eve's status as a loli, that was my original intent, however with Patreon's increasingly strict rules about adult content, combined with this being my only source of income, I've subtly changed her appearance to be slightly more mature and have made an effort to make her true age a bit more obvious rather than downplay it as originally intended. Mostly this boils down to her having a slightly larger chest and making mention of her age from time to time.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes