GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
GateKeeper How exactly do you get Anna pregnant? She's not on contraception but I've yet to get the scene where she realizes she's missed her period.
Which version are you playing? A30c should have all of the pregnancy stuff working correctly. If not, then I need to look into it.

i hope you guys don't forget to add him to existing scenes as well like the eating scenes, karaoke and even the TV scene
love the work you guys did sofar and i hope you will keep up the good work
Worked a bit of Rey content into the new pool content with the latest build. And yes, there are plans to include more Rey content everywhere as we get around to writing it.

Happy to hear you're enjoying it.

GateKeeper

Anna is asleep in master bed at 2:40 pm during the day. View attachment 341395
Its not the first time I found her asleep during the day.
What a lazy tart, . . . . I'll look into it.

Well, I may have been a little tooo nice to Eve, now I'm worried that Anna may catch us. I kinda hope that was a thought.
I haven't written content for Anna walking in on you with Eve yet, but I've written content for Eve walking in on Anna and the MC. It's coming, . . . .

I don't see any problems with it as long as Anna points are high.
Anna screws MC brains out after he gives her a massage and MC sleeps with Eve off and on every day with or with out Anna in the room.
Eve keeps telling MC that she loves him.
With the way Anna has been treated the last few years before the game starts, she fully expected her sister to be brutally raped. So long as you're not terrible to Eve, Anna will actually be surprisingly accepting of you fooling around with her sister.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Which version are you playing? A30c should have all of the pregnancy stuff working correctly. If not, then I need to look into it.
I think I was using A29, but even after redownloading the A30 files from the patreon page, I have yet to see any reference to pregnancy. I toggled the contraceptives on and off, and nothing I've done has seemed to change anything. I even used a twine editor to look at the pregnancy potential. My character has 100 virility and Anna has 100 fertility. I didn't change anything just in case that would mess with my file, but I'm going to assume the 100 virility and fertility doesn't guarantee a pregnancy.

Jun 4, 2019
I don't see any problems with it as long as Anna points are high.
Anna screws MC brains out after he gives her a massage and MC sleeps with Eve off and on every day with or with out Anna in the room.
Eve keeps telling MC that she loves him.
Ah, on my part it's more of a thought of a little drama. Since she wants to protect her more than anything, seeing may actually make her angry no matter her feelings towards you. Now how angry is what I think is modified. Say you did it while she was still hateful of you. I could see her snapping and beating you with a broom until Eve jumps in. Now if she had high stats I could see her screaming "How could you?!" before running away. Thanks to the Bastard Uncle I can't see Anna seeing Eve as anything but her "Little" Sister always a child in her eyes, quite literally. Now if this already exists then I got nothing. Just a random thought as I watched Eve walk away with a smile.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I think I was using A29, but even after redownloading the A30 files from the patreon page, I have yet to see any reference to pregnancy. I toggled the contraceptives on and off, and nothing I've done has seemed to change anything. I even used a twine editor to look at the pregnancy potential. My character has 100 virility and Anna has 100 fertility. I didn't change anything just in case that would mess with my file, but I'm going to assume the 100 virility and fertility doesn't guarantee a pregnancy.
Pregnancy wasn't in A29, the first content for it was added to A30. The extent of the content right now is: 20 small scenes that appear as part of larger scenes. 2 scenes that take place after the 6 week mark (Several variants of one of those) Either one or two scenes related to the pool content for once she starts showing. And one scene that takes place in the master bedroom starting around mid-pregnancy. This first build with pregnancy content is kind of a trial run to make sure everything works before we start shoving out a bunch of additional content for it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that just like real life, the girls have a fertility cycle. That high fertility is related to those peek days which is only 2-3 days a month. There is also about a week where she's "Safe" with a sliding scale between those points where the fertility ramps up or down around her peak fertility.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Ah, on my part it's more of a thought of a little drama. Since she wants to protect her more than anything, seeing may actually make her angry no matter her feelings towards you. Now how angry is what I think is modified. Say you did it while she was still hateful of you. I could see her snapping and beating you with a broom until Eve jumps in. Now if she had high stats I could see her screaming "How could you?!" before running away. Thanks to the Bastard Uncle I can't see Anna seeing Eve as anything but her "Little" Sister always a child in her eyes, quite literally. Now if this already exists then I got nothing. Just a random thought as I watched Eve walk away with a smile.
Absolutely, if you treat Anna and/or Eve like trash, there will be plenty of potential for drama. I even have plans to eventually allow you to manipulate the girls and turn them against one another.

One thing to keep in mind, Anna saw the Uncle do some truly terrible things to other slaves, even ones as young as Eve appears to be. And he told Anna all the time how he was going to do those same horrible things to Eve. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop it, that her sister was going to be raped and murdered, and there was nothing she could do about it. That knowledge ate away at her every day for years. To see her sister taken, even against her will, by someone who actually cares for her? Well, when compared to that was "supposed" to happen, it makes her happy to know her sister received better than that.

Jun 4, 2019
Absolutely, if you treat Anna and/or Eve like trash, there will be plenty of potential for drama. I even have plans to eventually allow you to manipulate the girls and turn them against one another.

One thing to keep in mind, Anna saw the Uncle do some truly terrible things to other slaves, even ones as young as Eve appears to be. And he told Anna all the time how he was going to do those same horrible things to Eve. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop it, that her sister was going to be raped and murdered, and there was nothing she could do about it. That knowledge ate away at her every day for years. To see her sister taken, even against her will, by someone who actually cares for her? Well, when compared to that was "supposed" to happen, it makes her happy to know her sister received better than that.
Completely understand. If it's alright I would like to suggest something but if you would rather I not do so just ignore this part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and when you can move those notebooks around, can I toss them in a fire?
Oh and sorry if I'm crossing a line, I don't mean to meddle.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Pregnancy wasn't in A29, the first content for it was added to A30. The extent of the content right now is: 20 small scenes that appear as part of larger scenes. 2 scenes that take place after the 6 week mark (Several variants of one of those) Either one or two scenes related to the pool content for once she starts showing. And one scene that takes place in the master bedroom starting around mid-pregnancy. This first build with pregnancy content is kind of a trial run to make sure everything works before we start shoving out a bunch of additional content for it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that just like real life, the girls have a fertility cycle. That high fertility is related to those peek days which is only 2-3 days a month. There is also about a week where she's "Safe" with a sliding scale between those points where the fertility ramps up or down around her peak fertility.
If this release is supposed to be a test for the system as a whole, it may be wise to allow the player to see the fertility rate of the girl.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Question: do you think it possible or doable to create or chance your game in Renpy? The gameplay is extremely awful. But the outline of the game and the writing is great, so I deem it a shame that this game is diminished by a shitty gameplay

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Question: do you think it possible or doable to create or chance your game in Renpy? The gameplay is extremely awful. But the outline of the game and the writing is great, so I deem it a shame that this game is diminished by a shitty gameplay
how would the gameplay become better by clicking through an empty house all the time? as long as the game doesnt have more picture content there is barely any reason to move it to another engine and delay more content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Had this error pop up watching one of the movies. 3 +.jpg

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
If you choose the eavesdrop option in the servants quarters you can get a scene with Eve trying to convince Anna to run away saying that you are no better than the old master and bad to Eve also, makes it a little weird when it happens at high relationship values for both.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you choose the eavesdrop option in the servants quarters you can get a scene with Eve trying to convince Anna to run away saying that you are no better than the old master and bad to Eve also, makes it a little weird when it happens at high relationship values for both.
I got that to even after Eve tells MC she loves him and being nothing but nice to both sisters without sex.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Completely understand. If it's alright I would like to suggest something but if you would rather I not do so just ignore this part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and when you can move those notebooks around, can I toss them in a fire?
Oh and sorry if I'm crossing a line, I don't mean to meddle.
I'm always open to suggestions. I have plenty of ideas for the game, but I don't have a monopoly on good ideas. At worst, I say 'no' and at best I make a note and use the idea to help make the game even better.

In this case, your idea actually mirrors something I have planned. ;)

If this release is supposed to be a test for the system as a whole, it may be wise to allow the player to see the fertility rate of the girl.
We've playtested it enough to know it works on our end, that said, you are right that it's something we should have kept in mind.

how to use cheats
Click on settings then cheat menu.
This.

I know ... and it DOES look like this ... still not working ...:mad::mad::mad:
I am very open to suggestions for improving the layout. I'm all ears. As for Renpy, I don't know the first thing about the system, so I wouldn't even know where to start. Unless of course you're offering to make and update the transition as needed?

how would the gameplay become better by clicking through an empty house all the time? as long as the game doesnt have more picture content there is barely any reason to move it to another engine and delay more content.
Many of the locations in the mansion have upwards of 50 events tied to them. That said, the goal has always been to create enough content to make the mansion feel alive and give the player plenty to do. New content is being added consistently.

This would be a bug. I'll check into this as soon as I make this post.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I got that to even after Eve tells MC she loves him and being nothing but nice to both sisters without sex.
Just looked at the code and can't see how it would be happening.

The full conditions for the scene look like this:
($anna.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22)) or ($eve.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22)) and ($anna.affection lte 100 and $anna.fear gte 900 and $eve.affection lte 100 and $eve.fear gte 900)

The first portion of it is bed arrangements (One of them must be sleeping in the servants area) and the time range the scene can trigger. The last stretch where you see affection/trust is what would affect the relationship stuff. "affection lte 100" means you have to have Less Than or Equal to the number to trigger the scene. The "gte" is Greater Than or Equal.

Any chance either of you can tell me what your character stats are with the girls? Knowing your current relationship stats might give some clue as to what is happening.

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
($anna.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22)) or ($eve.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22)) and ($anna.affection lte 100 and $anna.fear gte 900 and $eve.affection lte 100 and $eve.fear gte 900)
i'm no pro coder but shouldn't the first checks be in clamps ?
(($anna.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22)) or ($eve.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22))) and ($anna.affection lte 100 and $anna.fear gte 900 and $eve.affection lte 100 and $eve.fear gte 900)
else if ($anna.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22)) is true it would ignore the rest of the checks ?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i'm no pro coder but shouldn't the first checks be in clamps ?
(($anna.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22)) or ($eve.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22))) and ($anna.affection lte 100 and $anna.fear gte 900 and $eve.affection lte 100 and $eve.fear gte 900)
else if ($anna.bed is 0 and ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22)) is true it would ignore the rest of the checks ?
You know what, that's EXACTLY what is happening. Thank you!

Reactions: Tenenbaum
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes