a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You know what, that's EXACTLY what is happening. Thank you!
I hope that fix that part.

Here is one for you, this has happen every time.
Anna is sleeping in MC bed.
Eve sleeps in servant bed.
Numbers for Anna 742, 215, 790 and for Eve 846, 121, 774. (Only including Eve this time because she was part of it.)

Ask Anna to join for drinks.
After a few drinks go have sex with her.
(This time Eve spy on them, but the other times she did not.)
After sex we go to sleep and MC is forced to wake up like it is morning and pushed to the hallway and its only 11 pm.

This is right after the sex/sleep scene. forced to wake up.jpg

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I hope that fix that part.

Here is one for you, this has happen every time.
Anna is sleeping in MC bed.
Eve sleeps in servant bed.
Numbers for Anna 742, 215, 790 and for Eve 846, 121, 774. (Only including Eve this time because she was part of it.)

Ask Anna to join for drinks.
After a few drinks go have sex with her.
(This time Eve spy on them, but the other times she did not.)
After sex we go to sleep and MC is forced to wake up like it is morning and pushed to the hallway and its only 11 pm.

This is right after the sex/sleep scene. View attachment 341668
Put it on my list of things that need looking into.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper

Any time having sex at night in the master bedroom with Anna or Eve and afterwards it says you go to sleep just to wake up at the same time you went to sleep. after sex in master bedroom.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'll get that on my list of things to fix. She probably shouldn't be getting out of bed with you near midnight either.
Any time I summon Eve to the master bedroom and have sex with her she gets stuck there and I have to go to a room that she normally would clean and summon her there and about 2-4 times going into and out of the room she will go back to work.
If I leave her in the master bedroom she will remain there for several days before her AI makes her move again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper
Just saved Claire and took her home and once I ended that scene it took me back to the bar with Claire offering me a drink.
Took Claire home then here.jpg

ADD: The I went through what it said and got a "Red" "End" and once click on it error came up. red end.jpg exit bar.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GateKeeper

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper

Normally there is a way to exit the screen but not for this and 1 or 2 more in this place. no exit.jpg
I am having to use the side panel to exit this scene.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The wiki link when you first start up the game. View attachment 342234
Thank you for saving me the time of pointing that out.

GateKeeper

Normally there is a way to exit the screen but not for this and 1 or 2 more in this place. View attachment 342249
I am having to use the side panel to exit this scene.
Thank you, this is helpful. I'll run this down right now, and if you see any others, be sure to point them out so I can get them fixed too.

UPDATE: Got that added, all of the "Sauna Exit" scenes lacked a proper exit. Fixed on my end,

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any new image content for Eve?

asking for a friend
I to want to see more content with images for Eve.
GateKeeper

Does this need an exit? no end.jpg If so there are several there also.

ADD: Several times the girls playing pool during the day, is this time frame correct for this? morning pool.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2018
Good game. I really hope our evil Uncle is really dead and won't show up to rape us to death or something. I'm having everyone sleep in my bed at night so that his ghost can't get any of us.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I to want to see more content with images for Eve.
GateKeeper

Does this need an exit? View attachment 342615 If so there are several there also.

ADD: Several times the girls playing pool during the day, is this time frame correct for this? View attachment 342628
I tend to include exits from interactive scenes, the little ambient ones like that I don't worry about since you're not really engaging the environment like you would if you were talking with someone or something like that.

Looks like the girls are slacking off. I'll have to spank them and get them back to work.

Good game. I really hope our evil Uncle is really dead and won't show up to rape us to death or something. I'm having everyone sleep in my bed at night so that his ghost can't get any of us.
That is the single best thing anyone has said all day related to this project. Glad you're enjoying the game.

Oct 16, 2017
So, I've triggered the Gate Mailbox Phone call scene with Morich, instead of choosing the time-skip, I decided to go it the long way in hopes of getting Anna and Eve to be completely unafraid of me by the time Maki arrives.

When was it exactly that Maki arrives at the Gate? Was it at 5 PM two days after the phone call?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Quite a heartwarming experience this game is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very happy to hear that the game is resonating with you so well. And like you say, as the game continues to grow, and new branches are added to old scenes, the grind will become less noticeable.

So, I've triggered the Gate Mailbox Phone call scene with Morich, instead of choosing the time-skip, I decided to go it the long way in hopes of getting Anna and Eve to be completely unafraid of me by the time Maki arrives.

When was it exactly that Maki arrives at the Gate? Was it at 5 PM two days after the phone call?
The Maki intro is set up so you can play through the whole sequence at once because one of our coders is working on how to "force" scenes to trigger at specific times and places. Once you've played that first sequence, then you'll start to see her the second weekend of each month.

Oct 16, 2017
The Maki intro is set up so you can play through the whole sequence at once because one of our coders is working on how to "force" scenes to trigger at specific times and places. Once you've played that first sequence, then you'll start to see her the second weekend of each month.
Ah, so then, does that mean - because I chose to not take advantage of the shortcut option, - that I need to either restart (As I was foolish enough to not make a backup of my save before checking the mailbox) to get the rest of the scenes, or just forget about it altogether?

Edit: Or would it be possible to send a save file and have it edited so the Mailbox scene hasn't been triggered yet, meaning that I'll be able to use the shortcut this time and get the rest of the scenes?

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
I have Misaki with me for at least 2 weeks, and whenever I go to the North Hall, there's a chance of Claire calling me about Misaki's contract, starting the event again. I can show no interest and close the event, but it breaks the immersion a little.
Now I am thinking about an army of blind asian women working on the mansion.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Ah, so then, does that mean - because I chose to not take advantage of the shortcut option, - that I need to either restart (As I was foolish enough to not make a backup of my save before checking the mailbox) to get the rest of the scenes, or just forget about it altogether?

Edit: Or would it be possible to send a save file and have it edited so the Mailbox scene hasn't been triggered yet, meaning that I'll be able to use the shortcut this time and get the rest of the scenes?
Send me the save and I can take a look. I haven't edited save files before, but I have a pretty good idea what I'm looking for, so I'd be willing to give it a try.

I have Misaki with me for at least 2 weeks, and whenever I go to the North Hall, there's a chance of Claire calling me about Misaki's contract, starting the event again. I can show no interest and close the event, but it breaks the immersion a little.
Now I am thinking about an army of blind asian women working on the mansion.
Sounds like a bug I need to resolve. Thanks for saying something.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes