a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tentacle
You did not post what Anna relationship to MC is that was ask for at the bottom of the error report.

"Fair enough, just don't waste too much time," You reply.<<else>>Anna Looking Outside Scene 2. If you are seeing this message, please report it along with the relationship stats listed below.

<print $npcs["anna"]["affection"]>>
<print $npcs["anna"]["fear"]>>
<print $npcs["anna"]["trust"]>>

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
are the scenes with anna suppose to show when like have sex with her, cause if they are none of them are showing for me, just the links saying what position do you want to change ie...doggy..missionary, anal so forth. and how do i get other girls there so far only have anna and her sister, and some effimate male there named rae.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are the scenes with anna suppose to show when like have sex with her, cause if they are none of them are showing for me, just the links saying what position do you want to change ie...doggy..missionary, anal so forth. and how do i get other girls there so far only have anna and her sister, and some effimate male there named rae.
Go to the gate and check the mail box there will be an offer to meet someone who has a few slaves you can get.
OR:
Claire O'Reilly or "Red" to her friends, info on her at the wiki. (Also one I do not like getting butt dialed.)

More info at the wiki

1 blind woman very clingy.
1 that is almost twice MC age.
1 Wild Child you can find in the forest.

All 3 do not appeal to me at all.

I would like to see more like Anna and Eve.

ktron

May 6, 2017
Go to the gate and check the mail box there will be an offer to meet someone who has a few slaves you can get.
OR:
Claire O'Reilly or "Red" to her friends, info on her at the wiki. (Also one I do not like getting butt dialed.)

More info at the wiki

1 blind woman very clingy.
1 that is almost twice MC age.
1 Wild Child you can find in the forest.

All 3 do not appeal to me at all.

I would like to see more like Anna and Eve.
Yeah, I don't really find any of the other characters interesting at all. But rather than have more characters like Anna and Eve, I'd honestly prefer NO other characters, and just really focus and build up the Anna/Eve content. But that's just me.

Jul 31, 2018
guys to trigger the event in wich Anna realize she missed her periode wich bathroom i shoul go? and to trigger the event Anna must be inside the bathroom?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys to trigger the event in wich Anna realize she missed her periode wich bathroom i shoul go? and to trigger the event Anna must be inside the bathroom?
For me it is the 2 bathrooms downstairs.
Never saw it upstairs.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Question should there be a rape tag cause you technically can force yourself onto the maid. Though you can also argue it is willing so I am might be wrong.

drivering

Aug 3, 2017
How do you trigger the pregnancy? Is there any specific date to have sex? And will there be a hint immediately or do you have to randomly wait for an event weeks later?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you trigger the pregnancy? Is there any specific date to have sex? And will there be a hint immediately or do you have to randomly wait for an event weeks later?
Creampie, creampie and even more creampie's.
Then about 1 month after you start having sex with her check the downstairs bathrooms, for the 1st scene. (I have not yet have any other scenes.)
Remember this game uses real life time's for pregnancy.

Jul 31, 2018
Creampie, creampie and even more creampie's.
Then about 1 month after you start having sex with her check the downstairs bathrooms, for the 1st scene. (I have not yet have any other scenes.)
Remember this game uses real life time's for pregnancy.
ok so the game start at 25 march i think and im 6 april.......is that a good date? then to trigger the event Anna must be inside the bathroom or it triggers even if she isn't inside the bathroom?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok so the game start at 25 march i think and im 6 april.......is that a good date? then to trigger the event Anna must be inside the bathroom or it triggers even if she isn't inside the bathroom?
I did the love path and can't remember how long it took for her to ask for sex and that she loves the MC then and only then did I start having sex with her and about 1 month later is when I saw her in the bathroom.
My date is May 5, so sometime around the end of April is when I saw her in the bathroom rubbing her belly.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
Jul 31, 2018
I did the love path and can't remember how long it took for her to ask for sex and that she loves the MC then and only then did I start having sex with her and about 1 month later is when I saw her in the bathroom.
My date is May 5, so sometime around the end of April is when I saw her in the bathroom rubbing her belly.
ok thx man

Jul 31, 2018
i have a little problem...........when i was in the north hallway i triggered an event wich started with WARNING........sadly i noticed it only when i pressed the button to change location...............if i skip an event like this without clicking anything inherent to it it will re-trigger again or it will be gone forever?

rearmost

Mar 18, 2018
How can i get Misaki in game? Wiki says she will be introduced by Claire but second meeting scene in the bar are bugged and i can't progress through it. Using version A30c cheat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes