coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
The game is pretty great, first time I really played something with mostly text. Sounds like you got good plans for it too :eazyHype:. I'm not real smart about all that digging through code stuff, all I know how to do is open a save in a save editor :pokerFace: showed me a bunch of stuff I got curious. Sorry again if I poked ya to much

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The game is pretty great, first time I really played something with mostly text. Sounds like you got good plans for it too :eazyHype:. I'm not real smart about all that digging through code stuff, all I know how to do is open a save in a save editor :pokerFace: showed me a bunch of stuff I got curious. Sorry again if I poked ya to much
That's fine. Sounds like lots of people poke around in the code. Nothing I can do about it, and in cases like this it makes finding and fixing problems easier. If poking around under the hood means I get bug reports like yours and Kinnerman's, its all good. (Seriously, I appreciate it a lot. Thank you.)

Glad you are enjoying the game so far. I actually hear similar from someone every few weeks, that they play a lot of visual games and tend to stay away from text based stuff. Thankfully most people seem to find my work to be a pleasant surprise, and I hope that as more art gets added to the game that I'll begin to appeal to a wider range of players.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
A picture says more than a thousand words:
Those eyes on the maid girl anna invoke pity.
Impressive.

Could you please add an option to release the slaves.
I know the game says you would lose your money and mansion(somehow...i don't know exactly why i would lose anything for turning slaves into police and explaining how my uncle was a douchbag slaver and i found his slaves on my property....Seriously there proffesional's who know how to deal with stuff like this.)

Meaby have them say they have nowhere else to go but i dislike being unable to do the right thing.(not that i would neccery take the route i just hate being unable too)
In my mind the risk of losing a big house(i cant afford the upkeep anyway) and tonts of money is a minnor loss.
After all i am 17 years old, have loving parents, and i can probley get a job.

Sep 4, 2017
Impressive.

I know the game says you would lose your money and mansion(somehow...i don't know exactly why i would lose anything for turning slaves into police and explaining how my uncle was a douchbag slaver and i found his slaves on my property....Seriously there proffesional's who know how to deal with stuff like this.)

Meaby have them say they have nowhere else to go but i dislike being unable to do the right thing.(not that i would neccery take the route i just hate being unable too)
In my mind the risk of losing a big house(i cant afford the upkeep anyway) and tonts of money is a minnor loss.
I agree. The girls deserve freedom.
Who cares about uncle´s money? Uncle got all the money illegally, so these money are dirty money and that kind of money just brings only problems. Like for example, his "business partners" could come to "a friendly visit". And something tells me that these people are anything but friendly. I think that it would be better for Main Character and the girls to leave the house and hide somewhere safe, where uncle´s "friends" can´t find them. And I have heard that worldwide witness protection programs have greatly improved over the past year. Or they could hire some professional armed bodyguards or learn how to use weapons themselves. Maybe there is a a well-stocked armory, hidden somewhere in the house. And about the house: that building should be burn to the ground. I don´t know why but something tells me that something evil and dangerous is in that house. Something that may not even be from this world. Maybe, there is an underground pagan sanctuary under the laboratory in which some other-dimensional creature lives and the uncle worshiped that creature. Perhaps that creature gave him wealth in exchange for ritual human sacrifices. Maybe he did something that made that being angry and it punished him with death, but after he died, the girls did not know about sanctuary or the creature and they were afraid to go to the lab, so the creature was without sacrifices and worshipers, until the MC arrived. And now that MC has come to the house, maybe it will decide to take control of him and make him a new worshiper. So the MC will be forced to fight for his soul. But it´s just a theory.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Impressive.

Your comment about the picture, I forwarded that to the artist who has been doing the images of the girls. (They always seem to enjoy some positive feedback too. ;) )

I've actually had a LOT of people suggest there be a "Release the girls" path. My initial thoughts on the subject was to not include that kind of branch to the game as it would be a game ending event, but I've been considering adding it anyway just because there is so much call for it.

I agree. The girls deserve freedom.
Who cares about uncle´s money? Uncle got all the money illegally, so these money are dirty money and that kind of money just brings only problems. Like for example, his "business partners" could come to "a friendly visit". And something tells me that these people are anything but friendly. I think that it would be better for Main Character and the girls to leave the house and hide somewhere safe, where uncle´s "friends" can´t find them. And I have heard that worldwide witness protection programs have greatly improved over the past year. Or they could hire some professional armed bodyguards or learn how to use weapons themselves. Maybe there is a a well-stocked armory, hidden somewhere in the house. And about the house: that building should be burn to the ground. I don´t know why but something tells me that something evil and dangerous is in that house. Something that may not even be from this world. Maybe, there is an underground pagan sanctuary under the laboratory in which some other-dimensional creature lives and the uncle worshiped that creature. Perhaps that creature gave him wealth in exchange for ritual human sacrifices. Maybe he did something that made that being angry and it punished him with death, but after he died, the girls did not know about sanctuary or the creature and they were afraid to go to the lab, so the creature was without sacrifices and worshipers, until the MC arrived. And now that MC has come to the house, maybe it will decide to take control of him and make him a new worshiper. So the MC will be forced to fight for his soul. But it´s just a theory.
We'll explore some of the mansion's secrets as the game grows. ;)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I really enjoyed unleashing my sadistic side in this game. Im sure there love path will be enjoyable as well. But so few games that have slaves truly allow you to be cruel and fully control them with discipline. So while I understand its not for everyone, I do enjoy getting to have full control over what I do with the slaves instead of the mc just panicking to be nice.

Would be fun if you could brainwash one of the sisters to hurt the other. Make her loyalty to you be more than what she feel towards her sister. Looking forward to see where this game will go.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I've actually had a LOT of people suggest there be a "Release the girls" path. My initial thoughts on the subject was to not include that kind of branch to the game as it would be a game ending event, but I've been considering adding it anyway just because there is so much call for it.
Well...It doesn't necessarily need to be a game ending event. Depending on their affection and trust they might want to stay with you. You could have a bad ending for if you release them with low affection, trust, or fear and just have continued game play if you have sufficiently high stats.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I really enjoyed unleashing my sadistic side in this game. Im sure there love path will be enjoyable as well. But so few games that have slaves truly allow you to be cruel and fully control them with discipline. So while I understand its not for everyone, I do enjoy getting to have full control over what I do with the slaves instead of the mc just panicking to be nice.

Would be fun if you could brainwash one of the sisters to hurt the other. Make her loyalty to you be more than what she feel towards her sister. Looking forward to see where this game will go.
Glad you're enjoying it.

I thought from the beginning that it was important to include a full range of actions and behaviors even if my personal leanings might be toward kindness. Having the full range of options both ensures that most anyone will be able to play the game the way THEY want to play it, and it gives context for how bad/good things CAN be which makes the extremes all the more significant.

Brainwashing is something I've been on the fence about. On the one hand, its going to take a LOT of work to do right and it has the potential to cheapen some of the interaction options by (After all, why take the time to bond with them if you can simply brainwash them into loving you?). On the other hand I think there's a lot of potential if its done right. In the end, I suspect I'll end up adding some form of brainwashing to the game through it might be in a somewhat limited context when it happens.

Turning the sisters on each other is something I DO have plans for and I've even added some content already to the game that hints at that. If you can get one girls' relationship stats really positive and the others really negative, then you'll start to see some strain in their relationship (Look at the bed time scene where Eve comes to you for comfort around bedtime.) At the extremes, you'll be able to manipulate the girls into being cruel to one another or manipulate one another.

At the moment, I'm just trying to get enough content into the game that it feels like you have something to do with your time. My goal is to eventually have +6 interactive scenes unique to each room in the house during every waking time slot and for every relationship level at minimum. Plus any scenes that appear in more than one location. (Generic bedrooms and hallways may prove to be exceptions to this.) I figure that two scenes for each girl plus two involving both, in this manner, should leave players feeling like they have plenty to do no matter what their relationship is or what room they are in. Once things start to flesh out quite a bit, you'll start to see more of the scenes that cater to the more extreme relationship dynamics.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well...It doesn't necessarily need to be a game ending event. Depending on their affection and trust they might want to stay with you. You could have a bad ending for if you release them with low affection, trust, or fear and just have continued game play if you have sufficiently high stats.
And that right there is part of the problem with adding a "You're free" option at this time. There's not a lot of content currently in the game to support that kind of play.

What I picture:
-Freeing the girls right at the start would have disastrous results and result in an endgame. Partly the game would end because you just freed the girls and there's no longer anything to do beyond an empty lonely life in the mansion.
-Alternately if you waited until after the intro to free them, either you'd end up taking the path of the intro ending detailed right above this, or if you had good relationship stats they would likely want to stay.
-One last possibility would be to send them away. Bad or middling relationships would again take you down the first path and I'd have to think about their fate if you had good relationship stats with them.

At present, my focus is on creating long term content for the game, scenes that can grow the setting in a meaningful way. Eventually, this kind of content is possible and even likely given the amount of people I've seen ask for it (I have two rules for adding content to any project: 1. It has to fit the lore. 2. It has to add to the overall experience.), though its not high on my priority list at the moment (Maybe I should put up a Patreon poll to see how everyone feels about the topic. May be that it needs to be moved up the priority list a little.)

This is increasingly looking like one of those bits of content I had not originally planned for, but there's obvious interest in seeing it. Lacking a reason NOT to add it to the game, its been added to the bottom of my list of things to eventually add to the game.

Reactions: kalifianto

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
And that right there is part of the problem with adding a "You're free" option at this time. There's not a lot of content currently in the game to support that kind of play.
Your overthinking it.
If the girls are properly broken then the idea of being free is as wierd to them as a human walking over the surface of the sun is too us.
They just cant comphend it.

It shoudnt be that hard to come with with a line like:
protagonist:
Where are you from.
Anna:
I.... dont remember.
protagonist:
Do you have any family.
Anna:
My sister.
protagonist:
Anyone else?
Anna:
No....
protagonist:
No parents or other family members?
Anna:
No....i am sorry...
protagonist:
Do you want to be free?
Anna looks at you as if you are walking across the surface of the sun.
protagonist to self:
This is going to be difficult.
But i am sure i can help them overcome this state.

There no reason to change any gameplay and a compleet justifcation why you are trying to help them.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Your overthinking it.
If the girls are properly broken then the idea of being free is as wierd to them as a human walking over the surface of the sun is too us.
They just cant comphend it.

It shoudnt be that hard to come with with a line like:
protagonist:
Where are you from.
Anna:
I.... dont remember.
protagonist:
Do you have any family.
Anna:
My sister.
protagonist:
Anyone else?
Anna:
No....
protagonist:
No parents or other family members?
Anna:
No....i am sorry...
protagonist:
Do you want to be free?
Anna looks at you as if you are walking across the surface of the sun.
protagonist to self:
This is going to be difficult.
But i am sure i can help them overcome this state.

There no reason to change any gameplay and a compleet justifcation why you are trying to help them.
Wouldn't be the first time I over thought something. :p That said, in this case Anna DOES remember her life before becoming a slave. She remembers her parents, her home, how things were before, even if she doesn't talk about those things. So that complicates things quite a bit.

One thing I've spent a great deal of time thinking about is a "Freedom" option in the intro would have to go one of two ways. 1. Offer them their freedom in which case they would refuse (Anna would be convinced it was some form of trap, an excuse to hurt or manipulate her and/or her sister. Eve would follow her sister's lead.) 2. Force them to leave either by removing them from your new home, or by reporting the situation to the authorities, . . . . at which point everything would kind of go sideways for the character and it would become a game ending event.

As far as giving them freedom (Or even them trying to run away) later on would be affected by their relationship. It may be that they try to escape if they hate you and are not scared enough to stay in line. If they like you well enough trying to give them their freedom may feel like a punishment. That said, there's a wide range of possibility in this area for how things can progress depending on each girl's relationship stats.

Later in the game, once you've had a chance to earn their trust and affection, they will actually be able to live fairly normal lives if you want them too. They will be able to get jobs outside the home to help earn money that can be spent (It will eventually be a balancing act. The house will grow dirty over time, it needs to be cleaned. The yard will become overgrown without proper care. If you start growing plants in the greenhouse then someone will need to care for that. If you start raising animals, someone will have to invest time caring for and training those animals, Etc. Each slave will only be able to do so much, their skill in a specific area affecting their efficiency at their job(s). Additional slaves will make doing these tasks easier eventually.). You will be able to send them to the local college to take classes if you want. You'll be able to send them into town to run errands or have them accompany you if you want.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I thought from the beginning that it was important to include a full range of actions and behaviors even if my personal leanings might be toward kindness. Having the full range of options both ensures that most anyone will be able to play the game the way THEY want to play it, and it gives context for how bad/good things CAN be which makes the extremes all the more significant.
Indeed. A choice matter so much more when it is a choice. Being good when you are forced to be good dosnt matter, since its not like you avoided bad consequences.

Brainwashing is something I've been on the fence about. On the one hand, its going to take a LOT of work to do right and it has the potential to cheapen some of the interaction options by (After all, why take the time to bond with them if you can simply brainwash them into loving you?). On the other hand I think there's a lot of potential if its done right. In the end, I suspect I'll end up adding some form of brainwashing to the game through it might be in a somewhat limited context when it happens.
It would have to be by building it trough actions, so it would be like raising the relationship, just though more painful means creating obedience.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Indeed. A choice matter so much more when it is a choice. Being good when you are forced to be good dosnt matter, since its not like you avoided bad consequences.

It would have to be by building it trough actions, so it would be like raising the relationship, just though more painful means creating obedience.
I've always felt that having all paths lead to the same outcome just cheapens an experience. If things can be done in such a way that it creates a less linear, or better yet, unique, experience for players, then that's the way to do it.

I figure that the psychological conditioning involved would be done in several differing ways, with different results for each.

1. Coercion: Convincing one of the sisters to do something while suggesting you may do something terrible to their sister if they do not.

2. Manipulation: Set the stage for what you want to happen, then give a little nudge here and there to orchestrate some aspect of their behavior. After all, sometimes the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

3. Devotion: At very positive relationship values, you can get them to do most anything to make you happy. If you're able to drive a wedge between the two sisters (And yes, there is plans for that kind of thing eventually) to create some animosity between them it becomes even easier to do so.

4. Conditioning: You will be able to manipulate their feelings and behavior to a degree through the use of drugs and other forms of mind altering stimuli. (The greenhouse I mentioned a couple of posts back? You'll be able to grow your own ingredients to be used in the laboratory. Those ingredients will be something you can use to modify the girls both physically and mentally.)

5. Threats: Basically come straight out with it, "You're going to take this whip and beat your sister with it, or I'll kill her instead." or "If you don't do this for me, I'll sell your sister to someone who doesn't care about her the way we do." (Yes, you'll eventually be able to buy and sell slaves within the setting. You'll also kill the girls if you mistreat them too badly, . . . there's a health stat for a reason.)

These are all elements I've planned for and hope to explore within the setting eventually.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Well, in my opinion, too many promising games are becoming bad ones or abandonned games because their authors were following player's opinion too much.

Putting a poll to know what to develop first is ok, but asking people what they want corrupts the developper's idea of the whole game he wants to do.

Hearing whats is said, and rebalance here and there make games better, but if patreons/members of forums make the game by pressuring the author (no NTR, more incest, free the girls, get rid of Eric, screw all girls at first sight...) the original idea will be lost sooner or later.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well, in my opinion, too many promising games are becoming bad ones or abandonned games because their authors were following player's opinion too much.

Putting a poll to know what to develop first is ok, but asking people what they want corrupts the developper's idea of the whole game he wants to do.

Hearing whats is said, and rebalance here and there make games better, but if patreons/members of forums make the game by pressuring the author (no NTR, more incest, free the girls, get rid of Eric, screw all girls at first sight...) the original idea will be lost sooner or later.
I couldn't agree more.

I tend to have a pretty good idea of what I want to do with a project before I really start to work on it. Once I've started, its inevitable that people will offer ideas or suggestions. When that happens, I ask myself three questions. 1. Do I like the idea. If no, then it doesn't go into the game. If yes, I ask question two. 2. Would the idea fit the setting. If no, then it doesn't go into the game. If yes, I ask question three. 3. Does the idea add something worthwhile to the game? If I can answer all three of those as "Yes" then I adopt the idea and make it part of the game. If not, it has no place in what I am working on (Granted, if I like an idea and its not right for the particular setting, then I'll often make a note of it for possible use in a future game.)

A creator should have a well formed vision for any tale they wish to tell. That vision can evolve and grow as the project is developed, but that original vision should never be compromised.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is ready for anyone who wants it! A8 is Free to everyone through the provided links! A9 is early access content. And A9 CHEAT is early access with the cheat menu that allows you to customize the girls' stats as you see fit.

\

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

I encourage everyone to try the free build of the game first. If you like it and want to show a little support, that's awesome. If you'd prefer to simply enjoy the free builds, then that's ok too. The important thing is that you enjoy the game!

It would seem that some people have been having trouble opening the rar files, as such, I added a zip version for each build as well.

\

A9:
-Added the next segment of Eve's seduction path to include feeling her up and giving hand jobs.
-Added a new interactive scene involving both girls that can play out in the kitchen in the hour before meals if you have middling or good relationship stats with both girls.
-Added a new scene for Eve that can play out at any relationship level in many of the rooms in the mansion so long as she is assigned to work inside of the house.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 3/2/18

A8:
-Added Couch Mechanic. Includes thirteen scenes.
-Added Sauna Mechanic. Includes thirteen scenes.
-Added one new scene for Anna that appears in much of the house.
-Added one new scene for Eve specific to the Living Room.
-Added one new bed time scene for Eve.
-Unlocked the Attic. This location should NOT have been locked. This location includes four ambient events.
-Unlocked the Servant's Bathroom. This location should NOT have been locked. This location includes five ambient events.
-Unlocked the Laboratory. This location was intentionally locked but I wanted to have some content to show off, so it has been unlocked until story driven content is added that will allow for its unlock. This location includes four ambient events.
-Unlocked the Dungeon. This location was intentionally locked but I wanted to have some content to show off, so it has been unlocked until story driven content is added that will allow for its unlock. This location includes four ambient events.
-Added four new completed images.
-Added a link with some information and links concerning real live slavery for those who would like to know more on the subject.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 2/20/18

\
Patreon Links:
A9 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build):

A9 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build):

A8 Public Build: (Free):

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
I just deleted my 1$ pledge, it seems there wont' be a release the girls path so the whole good path(the only one i like) is no more ok for me. I disliked Teaching feeling for the same reason. In my opinion you cant be a "master" and good at the same time, its an oximoron, the only good master is the dead one for me XD

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I just deleted my 1$ pledge, it seems there wont' be a release the girls path so the whole good path(the only one i like) is no more ok for me. I disliked Teaching feeling for the same reason. In my opinion you cant be a "master" and good at the same time, its an oximoron, the only good master is the dead one for me XD
Sorry to hear that's a deal breaker for you, but if that is what prevents you from enjoying the game, then you made the right decision.

May you some day find a game that meets your criteria.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I recently did an interview with the Anax about the games I've created and continue to create.

You can all find that interview at the following link. I hope that you all enjoy it!

New build of Wanton Cove should be out at the end of the week! And the next build of Inheritance should be out about a week after that!

Sep 4, 2017
I don´t know why but I got this super stupid idea: The girls have never been outside the mansion and the grounds. They never went on the other side of the fence around the mansion. But now, when the MC got all those money, he could take them on a family trip anywhere. I bet that Eve would love Disneyland. For Eve, Disneyland would be a paradise on earth. I know that it´s a stupid idea but now I really want to see a fanstory or fanart about Eve in Disneyland.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes