GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live for all who are interested!

Links:
A68 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A68 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A67 Public Build: (Free):

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
New Inheritance build is live for all who are interested!

Links:
A68 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A68 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A67 Public Build: (Free):

how much minimum pay SSA play latest version with cheat ?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Fixes for what?

A67a:

* Fixed not being able to access the Pendleton Library, and any following resulting bugs.

* Fixed work assignment error which would throw a popup error text upon assigning anyone to the patrol job.

* Fixed errors thrown due to broken links during Bridgette Missionary sex.

* Fixed an error that was preventing any access to The Love Shack.

* Fixed an error where massaging Misaki on her back would give you the options you'd normally get when massaging her on her front.

* Fixed an error where the game would throw a popup during skin tone transformations.

* Fixed an issue where a Mitsuko drive to town scene was instead requiring Misaki to follow you.

* Ported over some miscellaneous small talk bubble, italic, etc. fixes from A68 that should squash any red text in the Bridgette Missionary sex scene, and other various places.

A68a:

* Anna forced orgasm in dungeon fixed.

* Some smaller stuff I don't remember.

Reactions: MonNomEst

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
What kind of choices should i pick if i want a d/s relationship with the girls? Do I need to be romantic with them?

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
dominance and submission - Can I just go for the dominant / sadistic choices or is the game supposed to be played romantic?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
dominance and submission - Can I just go for the dominant / sadistic choices or is the game supposed to be played romantic?
The game is to be played how ever you want to play it.
You want to play as or like his shithead uncle then play like that, you want to help and romance them then play like that and every thing inbetween.

Reactions: GateKeeper

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Its not stupid and there's more ways than 1 to cheat.
What you mean to say is "I don't mind it", because anybody who's actually familiar with the subject will tell you that in-game supporter perks are fundamentally bad design and they adversely affect revenue because pirates are less likely to support those styles of monetization, on top of just not being a consumer friendly practice.

Reactions: Mcderp21
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes