bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Inheritance-AFTERMATHTEAM-A95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gwiffin

Jan 9, 2024
I hate to say it but I'm at the point where even with the cheat build I just don't find any enjoyment in this game.
Yes. I don't know if you have the same issue as I do, but are there any plans to create a storyline that is easy to follow within the game instead of a wiki, like a quest button? Will there be a "teleport to <girl>" button instead of clicking 6 different locations to get to someone?

The game has unlimited potential and could be a 5-star game for me if I knew what to do and not be confused. I need to read a full A4 essay of scenes in case it tells me what to do next to progress, just to find out it doesn't.

Also, more art is needed and it should not be too much to ask. It does not have to be Picasso level, it can be a step above a toddler's level of art or it can be AI, but sometimes I am disappointed to see no art of a scene not even 1 image.

To say again, the game has unlimited potential. It has a good baseline story, and many girls with different backgrounds and sandbox make it better. The things that don't make it an A+ game are things that most games already have and it is suprising that this game doesn't, except for the teleport to girl feature, little games had it, but they were also HTML games.

Reactions: Athonis

JawohlMeme

Sep 26, 2018
So... there is not NTR content in this game ?
There's one NTR scene with Red that I'm aware of, probably the reason the game has the netorare tag, if you get the dialogue from Mitsuko in the garage at night she asks to come with you into town which leads to a scene where Red tries to assault her in an alley way, you can save her or not (if not, he fucks her). You can hire him as a "trainer" for the maids too but I don't think there's any scenes its just implied NTR. There is (kind of) NTR content with Eve and Rey, although it requires you to encourage them so its consensual (I don't know if that counts as NTR, I think its called netorase) but you can get them to have sex with each other. I'm pretty sure Mitsuko and Rey can have sex spontaneously too if you encourage their relationship together (Mitsuko dialogue in the dining room), but I'm not sure about that one.

Last edited:

JawohlMeme

Sep 26, 2018
I do really like this game and don't mind reading long lines of text, I totally understand making a game like this requires a lot of time before it really starts to feel "full" and not repetitive, the devs are always making new content consistently. The only big complaint I have is how difficult it can be to trigger certain scenes or even find them, the wiki fixes some of this issue but it's so outdated it doesn't help with the new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athonis

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I was going to try this game but saw the html tag. It might be a really good game, but html games are outdated the same as text-based games which were popular in the late 80's and early 90's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this needs a guide so bad. (The wiki is rather outdated.)
Players keep thinking the only way to play this game is to only get the scenes.
Its not, this is like a real life sim that has some scenes you can find but the scenes is not the story.

This game is design to allow the player to play as they want and if you run into a scene great and if you don't your still playing as you desire.

Gwiffin

Jan 9, 2024
Its not, this is like a real life sim that has some scenes you can find but the scenes is not the story.

This game is design to allow the player to play as they want and if you run into a scene great and if you don't your still playing as you desire.
That would be true if only running into a scene didn't take hours and hours. Without wiki, there too much confusion on what to do and in my case I spent most of the time doing the same things in the house with the two girls. Wiki tells you what attractiveness/fear/affection you need to get to scenes, it is nearly impossible to get to scenes without getting the three right. A lot of scenes are also progressive so you can't really just run into any scene by playing the game.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020

Not really interested in the story that much. I care about the scenes tho. Also "playing as you want" gets you nowhere doing the same exact thing every in game day. And that is just not that interesting or fun, at least for me. A guide or at least a hint system would help, and you can always choose to ignore it.

Last edited:

Cogoladen

Jun 15, 2020
I give up. I cannot for the love of god figure out how to get Bridgette's fertility back. Made it to part 6 and I cannot find anything in the files that give any direction where to go next.

Any help. Please.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes