James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
AND you quoted me for telling someone how to properly report a tag without getting spanked because?
Didn't really give it much thought besides "that guy might want to know". Kudos to you for helping keep others informed.

With that said, no need to act so hostile. I quoted a message you sent, I didn't kick your dog.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Didn't really give it much thought besides "that guy might want to know". Kudos to you for helping keep others informed.

With that said, no need to act so hostile. I quoted a message you sent, I didn't kick your dog.
I quoted your message and asked why you quoted me. How am I being hostile?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I quoted your message and asked why you quoted me. How am I being hostile?
It's the way you asked. I know text can't convey emotion well, but the caps lock "AND" at the beginning and the way of ending the sentence with "because" feel very pointed.

There's ways of asking that are polite or that only show interest in the topic. For example "Hey, I'm not sure why you quoted me. Was there any deeper reason behind it?" would've conveyed the same information and come off as simply asking.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

does anyone have english version plz?
It's in Japanese only, sadly. It's on my list of Tsunnequze games to translate, however I'll probably go in sequence of release and I can't guarantee when I'll have the free time to take on another project like this.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'd assume this was sequel bait if it wasn't an old game without any sequels
Yeah, as far as I know this studio doesn't make sequels to their games. And while the endings were more on the open ended side, I don't think the goal behind that was to try to force a sequel.

Due to the nature of the games this studio creates, where an innocent heroine slowly learns more and more about sex, reusing the same main characters for a sequel would not work, in my opinion. However, a sequel set in the future with the children of the main characters would be interesting, exploring how the world has changed since the end of the previous game and giving a fresh perspective on things.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Space_Cow99
your review is accurate lol and the way you mentioned the society of men and women is how modern society (at least in america) is promoted lol ..some of these games and stories really do reflect how our reality is portrayed.

this is why I like games and stories( and especially stuff like family guy and south park ) cuz they show a slightly extreme version of our reality in a way that makes you really see and question stuff.. (as you should)

..on a side note and a bit too srs, if society keeps going the way it looks like it's going.. countries may be run by loud spoken, twitter power-group leader bimbos in like 50-100 years.. everyone look forword to it! :poop:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
NO CHEATS?
pretty bunk game without cheats
cant do fuck all keep running out of energy dick move on dev allows ya to go into baths
BUT despite seeing people in the baths ya cant interact game kicks ya out of baths as fast as ya went in
lose energy eating?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes