mafagafe

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry for being a beggar, but does anyone has this game from the same studio?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Sorry for being a beggar, but does anyone has this game from the same studio?

I'm not sure if I can share a link to a different forum here, but it's easy to find online, just search the web for "RJ368160", along with some key words like "hentai" and "download".

Also, I somehow missed that they had release a new game in 2022... Well, I guess that's one more to add to the potential translations list.

Reactions: mafagafe

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Kind of confused here how does one go from " main character of this story is a single girl who has never even seen the opposite sex" to the pictures in the OP without corruption?
Normally?

Doesn't need corruption for girls to enjoy sex, it's kinda natural, it's part of lifes cycle.
Can your answer truly apply to someone who has never ever seen a man for 18+ years?

Maybe we can assume this has only made her ignorant and therefore completely gullible.
I also wouldn't be surprised if she's never had sex with a woman. It simply "didn't exist" in her world.
Though there IS the lesbian tag, so maybe there's some common sense in the game.

mafagafe

Jul 23, 2017
I'm not sure if I can share a link to a different forum here, but it's easy to find online, just search the web for "RJ368160", along with some key words like "hentai" and "download".

Also, I somehow missed that they had release a new game in 2022... Well, I guess that's one more to add to the potential translations list.

Well, im a moron, because i tried only with the "RJ368160", and i only found sites with passwords or questionable winrar's.
With the keywords i found it.

Thanks for the help

Reactions: James Eveleth

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
"Homo Sapiens has died out"

literally the line below:

"This was not the end of humanity, but the beginning..."

no, no i think it was the end.

"Humanity had adapted to its new environment"

what humanity? they're dead. they died out. they're gone, finito, fin, aurevoir'd. they're fuckled, kid. extinct, gone the way of the dinosaur, touching heaven in a more literal way, 'sword fighting' with jesus.

they're dead.

so how tf do they adapt to anything???

May 21, 2018
I guess our dictionaries differ. In mine, that would fall under the corruption of innocence. :)
In other words, (almost) every person that's ever lived is corrupt, because the species still continues?

It's not like practically every human being goes through puberty and develops sexual feelings/urges, and then acts on them. Calling "normal human behaviour" "corruption" is just silly.

Anyway, a female protagonist game that's 100% consensual and not a dating sim? Yes please.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
In other words, (almost) every person that's ever lived is corrupt, because the species still continues?

It's not like practically every human being goes through puberty and develops sexual feelings/urges, and then acts on them. Calling "normal human behaviour" "corruption" is just silly.
yup, it's the extent of that corruption is what is the difference. but yes, would say that 99.999% of humanity has some level of corruption. possible exceptions would be those that died during birth or close to it. It's a sliding scale, so your decisions and actions increase that level throughout your life. Some may lead more sheltered lives and get by with less, others embrace it and accrue more. Life is wonderful. :) Would not have it any other way.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
"Homo Sapiens has died out"

literally the line below:

"This was not the end of humanity, but the beginning..."

no, no i think it was the end.

"Humanity had adapted to its new environment"

what humanity? they're dead. they died out. they're gone, finito, fin, aurevoir'd. they're fuckled, kid. extinct, gone the way of the dinosaur, touching heaven in a more literal way, 'sword fighting' with jesus.

they're dead.

so how tf do they adapt to anything???
Well, all I can say is that it's not a mistranslation. Just think of how we have evolved as a species...

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Did anyone else find some of the endings to be broken? I only saw the default ending, even though I met the requirements for another one.

Also, about the whole humanity ending thing: I thought they said that the current people in the world (both themselves and their enemies) were genetic deviations that were no longer human. So technically, that would make it true that humanity was extinct. Because although they look like humans, they aren't the same as them. They certainly don't breed the same way.

Reactions: belovedeggs

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Did anyone else find some of the endings to be broken? I only saw the default ending, even though I met the requirements for another one.

Also, about the whole humanity ending thing: I thought they said that the current people in the world (both themselves and their enemies) were genetic deviations that were no longer human. So technically, that would make it true that humanity was extinct. Because although they look like humans, they aren't the same as them. They certainly don't breed the same way.
Is this the only ending that you have gotten? If so, then there isn't a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, regarding your observations,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Please remove "animated" tag
The correct way to request tag changes is the "! Report" button just below the original post, then select "Other" and type in your request HOWEVER if you request changes on multiple games which are wrong you will get a Mod Spanking of some kind. Be very certain there is NO animated scene (1 scene counts as an animated game) before you make that report.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Please remove "animated" tag
The correct way to request tag changes is the "! Report" button just below the original post, then select "Other" and type in your request HOWEVER if you request changes on multiple games which are wrong you will get a Mod Spanking of some kind. Be very certain there is NO animated scene (1 scene counts as an animated game) before you make that report.
There is very basic "animation", which consists of penis insertion during sexual acts and the sprites moving a bit. I guess that counts as "animated" when it comes to scenes.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
There is very basic "animation", which consists of penis insertion during sexual acts and the sprites moving a bit. I guess that counts as "animated" when it comes to scenes.
AND you quoted me for telling someone how to properly report a tag without getting spanked because?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes