RPGM WIP Inmaka Sugoroku 2/Demonization Sugoroku 2 (淫魔化すごろく2) [Corrupt]

CSanders

May 13, 2018
Hey, so I'm about a third of the way through making a gameplay patch now. I saw you mentioned in the other thread that you asked Jkank for the romanized names of the new characters. Did he ever get back to you?
Yeah, I talked with him about things I wasn't sure about, like character names and map names and he helped me a lot. Also I learned as a funny trivia that our red-haired dancer's name, which I thought came from latin for truth "Veritas" actually comes from "Bellydance"... Honestly I should've seen that coming:)
Btw Jkank is releasing new patch today, should be up tomorrow. This patch will add 1 awesome new item!

Reactions: Weirdo69

Wataboutumi

Dec 19, 2021
Yeah, I talked with him about things I wasn't sure about, like character names and map names and he helped me a lot. Also I learned as a funny trivia that our red-haired dancer's name, which I thought came from latin for truth "Veritas" actually comes from "Bellydance"... Honestly I should've seen that coming:)
Btw Jkank is releasing new patch today, should be up tomorrow. This patch will add 1 awesome new item!
Oh, that's cool! Then do you mind telling me the official names for those? Most of them are simple but I want to be safe.

Reactions: Weirdo69

mrgubby

Nov 16, 2020
Does anyone have the files for the first game? I want to try this one but I feel like I should play them all in order

Fandarel

Aug 10, 2017
It seems like the links are dead/ old versions without all the content.
Three of the five links work fine. The only difference between 1.5 and 1.3 is a couple of balance changes (speed and mana upgrades require x purchases to increase the stat permanently instead of increasing a stat for Y turns) and the ability to save anywhere between games instead of just at the crystal.

mrgubby

Nov 16, 2020
Three of the five links work fine. The only difference between 1.5 and 1.3 is a couple of balance changes (speed and mana upgrades require x purchases to increase the stat permanently instead of increasing a stat for Y turns) and the ability to save anywhere between games instead of just at the crystal.
So the extra characters are in there? Thanks I'll just do that. You are a life saver

Fandarel

Aug 10, 2017
So the extra characters are in there? Thanks I'll just do that. You are a life saver
Yes, they don't unlock until sometime later though. I think it's one set after your first playthrough, and then one more after you get a human end? (It's been a while, I forget exactly.)

Fandarel

Aug 10, 2017
Crap, I may be a moron. The two extra characters may be in 1.4 and later only? I swear they were in the version I downloaded in this thread but maybe I got 1.4 from somewhere else.

mrgubby

Nov 16, 2020
Crap, I may be a moron. The two extra characters may be in 1.4 and later only? I swear they were in the version I downloaded in this thread but maybe I got 1.4 from somewhere else.
I went into the files and it doesn't seem like they are in the game, at least not 1.3. someone linked a version of 1.5 but the link is dead now lol. Kinda running out of ideas at this point

Fandarel

Aug 10, 2017
I went into the files and it doesn't seem like they are in the game, at least not 1.3. someone linked a version of 1.5 but the link is dead now lol. Kinda running out of ideas at this point
Well, guess I'll just upload my own copy of v1.4. Have an untranslated version of 1.5 as well. Maybe I got it from SVS sometime back?

Actually no clue if I need to mask this or something...

mrgubby

Nov 16, 2020
Well, guess I'll just upload my own copy of v1.4. Have an untranslated version of 1.5 as well. Maybe I got it from SVS sometime back?

Big thanks for this. It runs great from what I've seen so far.

Paraz

Sep 5, 2019

Why do you need to mask? What's the full link?