RPGM WIP Inmaka Sugoroku 2/Demonization Sugoroku 2 (淫魔化すごろく2) [Corrupt]

Lakaya

May 10, 2019
Any hope of getting a translated version. Holding the phone to do live translation is super annoying ;(

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Well, guess I'll just upload my own copy of v1.4. Have an untranslated version of 1.5 as well. Maybe I got it from SVS sometime back?

Actually no clue if I need to mask this or something...

Getting a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error, any mirror links?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
  1. Village of Nightmare (free RPGmaker game) link to English translation:
  2. Village of Nightmare 2 (free RPGmaker game) link to English translation:
  3. Succubus Board Game/Inmaka Sugoroku1 - this one is a paid RPGmaker game,
    you can buy it on DLsite here:
    And then apply english translation patch which you can download here:
  4. Succubus of Nightmare (short manga about a nun who visits town from VoN2 without knowing that it's now a nest of succubi) you can buy it here:
  5. Church of Nightmare (Another freeRPGmaker game which continues the story from the manga, nun goes back to her church and corrupts other nuns)
    you can download it for free here:
    And then apply english translation patch which you can download here:
  6. Succubus Merchant wants to Prolong the War - this one is also a paid RPGmaker game,
    you can buy it on DLsite here:
    And then apply english translation patch on which I am still working but which is still not 100% finished: https://f95zone.to/threads/english-...ts-to-prolong-the-war-v-1-2-4-corrupt.109649/
I was under the impression that this was a pirate site. Why are you asking me to buy this stuff?

Jul 28, 2017
Looks like the last time CSanders has posted anything at all was Oct 9 2022. Whether they're OK and simply decided to drop from this sort of scene, decided to stop translating anything and thus changed account or something worse, it looks like expecting any sort of update from them, even a goodbye seems like a fools errand.

Let's at least hope they're ok and appreciate the work they DID put in to many games, even the incomplete ones.

• Sad
Reactions: SylvieRose