Rawdogg

Apr 4, 2022
Can there please be an option to turn on and off the new "inn setup" in the game? This would be a helluva lot easier for people who don't have desktop computers or mouse extensions because I'm playing on a laptop with a mouse pad and I can't do ANYTHING.
I'm on a laptop w/ touchpad, and it works almost perfectly fine. The only issue I had was in door placement, seemed to lock up a bit.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Hey all,

Just wanted to give an update on what's been going on, as well as the plans for the upcoming patch, and share a little art progress.

To start with, some people may have noticed the status for next patch numbers not moving that much in the past few weeks. This is because I had some unfortunate, unexpected expenses that popped up as I was finalizing the stable release version. To deal with this, I had to pick up extra hours at my day job, which left me with nearly no time or energy to work on IAW. Thankfully, those expenses have been taken care of now, so I can return to working on the game in my free time.

Moving forward, the next patch with contain a large amount of new furniture and decorations for the inn building system, as well as the ability to interact (and more!) with your temporary guests. In addition, there will be a little more progress to the main story. The other part of the patch will be remakes of some of Alice's sex scenes, and one of Beth's. That leads me to the final part of the next patch, new story content for Beth, which will include at least one new scene, and a complete art update for Beth herself.

As a preview, I've attached an image of Beth's new look. (The uncensored version is available as a bonus for subscribers!)

More info and previews to come in the future!

-Dagotto

Reactions: Goomes and nitram5

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

Hey all,

Just wanted to give an update on what's been going on, as well as the plans for the upcoming patch, and share a little art progress.

To start with, some people may have noticed the status for next patch numbers not moving that much in the past few weeks. This is because I had some unfortunate, unexpected expenses that popped up as I was finalizing the stable release version. To deal with this, I had to pick up extra hours at my day job, which left me with nearly no time or energy to work on IAW. Thankfully, those expenses have been taken care of now, so I can return to working on the game in my free time.

Moving forward, the next patch with contain a large amount of new furniture and decorations for the inn building system, as well as the ability to interact (and more!) with your temporary guests. In addition, there will be a little more progress to the main story. The other part of the patch will be remakes of some of Alice's sex scenes, and one of Beth's. That leads me to the final part of the next patch, new story content for Beth, which will include at least one new scene, and a complete art update for Beth herself.

As a preview, I've attached an image of Beth's new look. (The uncensored version is available as a bonus for subscribers!)

More info and previews to come in the future!

-Dagotto
I like 'em! the boobs look more like gravity has some effect on them, and I'm personally a huge fans of hoofed girls (yeah I'm a f***in' perv).

Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Her tits were definitely gravity-defying before, they seem a bit more realistic for their size now.

Also, did a tiny bit more editing to her clothed sprite to make her bust just slightly less...wide Beth Breast Fix.png

(Also bonus comparison pic)
Beth Comparison.png

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
dagotto One of my favourite parts of this game is watching your art improve over time. I also wasn't originally convinced by how the inn system was upgraded, but it's definitely grown on me. Some slight improvements I'd suggest long term to the in system;

Better keyboard controls for placing things, will also help people on laptpops
Being able to align decorations to a grid system

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes