Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Does the update realy fix things ?
I am asking before trying it.
I can vouch for the decreased draw in ram and such, but I didn't have a lot of crashes in the previous version but the couple I could replicate don't seem to occur anymore.

Did find a visual oddity for Vera's night bar scene. A grey rectangle was popping up instead of the intended images. Don't see the issue occurring in other spots.

Reactions: Goomes

Goomes

Oct 15, 2023
I can vouch for the decreased draw in ram and such, but I didn't have a lot of crashes in the previous version but the couple I could replicate don't seem to occur anymore.
This One. I want to ask about the ram , speed and crashes.
If it is all good then i will also take a look.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, noticed a semi-bug in 0.061:

If you're in a store with a "shop" button, and you spend money in the store not using the shop button, then check the shop, it shows your current money as the value you had when you entered the store ... so it might be possible to spend more than you own. (This fixes itself if you leave the store and come back, but until you leave the store, it remains wrong).

Example: I put the down payment on Kirana's potion, but the "shop" button showed how much I had before I gave Iris the money, even though when not in the "shop" it showed the proper value in the upper-left graphic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Pretty sure I've talked/interacted with everyone, but I can't seem to get the puppy girl, vera, or elf to show up.
elf shows up in the park some afternoons, and the green imp should eventually suggest you go to the slaver's market to get Vera after you've certified your inn ... which I think takes six livable extra rooms ... I don't remember if you have to have all the upgraded rooms read (although you do need them to get the elf and the centaur to stay at the inn).

Last edited:

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Weird bugs when using futa potion. after the event with goblin or centaur game will stop displaying new text and you will be stuck

cgrd

Jul 17, 2019
Attached is a save with
1. $6.9 million
2. Maxed stats
3. Basic inn built to 1 star
4. Minimal story progression (goblin, elf, and centaur moved in, elf has welcoming gift)

Save some of you from that grind. :)

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Stable version of 0.061 is now up for download, fixes most of the oddities with sprites appearing in the wrong place or the scale being off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can be downloaded on or on the

Reactions: cgrd
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes