umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I liked the renpy version since it just worked right away, no issues. The new unity version is so clunky and what's with that inn building mode? It's straight up awful/broken. For me it bugged out since I'm guessing I placed something wrong, couldn't delete what I did and the game wouldn't let me quit so had to force exit. What a mess.

The game needs some optimization checks there is no way this game should be pulling 8gb+ ram. That tells me something is wrong.

Edit: I'm not trying to be rude since I really like the game but it needs a lot of work with this unity push and that inn building really needs some tweaking.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I liked the renpy version since it just worked right away, no issues. The new unity version is so clunky and what's with that inn building mode? It's straight up awful/broken. For me it bugged out since I'm guessing I placed something wrong, couldn't delete what I did and the game wouldn't let me quit so had to force exit. What a mess.

The game needs some optimization checks there is no way this game should be pulling 8gb+ ram. That tells me something is wrong.

Edit: I'm not trying to be rude since I really like the game but it needs a lot of work with this unity push and that inn building really needs some tweaking.
I'm guessing you needed to place 2 of what it was asking. Tripped me up first time around too. Once you get through the tutorial and mess around it isn't all that bad.

The Ram pull is a known issue and from info it seems that the framerate cap that was put in didn't take and that's why its overdrawing.

Leeokiko

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know what is happening. I launched the game, it launched in blackscreen, with blue spinning circle of death, it wasn't responding, so I tried to wait if it will start responding later, but then it just shut down without explanation. And when I tried to launch it again, it turned into blackscreen again, but without the blue spinning circle. It looked as if my pc shut down. The only thing that proved that it is still running was the sound of the cooling fan and when I pressed capslock it turned on the capslock's light but the screen looked as it was turned of. I had to do the hard reset of the pc through the power button. And now it just keep doing this.
+1

nevermind25

Jan 11, 2018
I'm in utter disbelief from seeing the new building system. My thoughts were "THIS is part of the reason why the update took so long?" Why spend any amount of dev time on this? It's a barely functional mess and doesn't contribute at all to what the people want from this game (good story/dialogue and h content).

maklls

Jul 20, 2023
Game isn't working. No, seriously. Unity starting screen, black screen, break: program not responding.
I've been waiting for this update this long, and this is what I get? Please tell me I am not the only one.
Trust your not the only one

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
If you rightclick and then choose "no" to not overwrite the quicksave data and later want to load your autosave that you did not overwrite... it still has overriden it with the data of the point where you clicked "no"

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
If you rightclick and then choose "no" to not overwrite the quicksave data and later want to load your autosave that you did not overwrite... it still has overriden it with the data of the point where you clicked "no"
I believe quicksave and autosave are separate. Autosave happens per conversation. I could have sworn that right click also saves to whatever slot you last saved in not quicksaves

Reactions: Elhemeer

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
I believe quicksave and autosave are separate. Autosave happens per conversation. I could have sworn that right click also saves to whatever slot you last saved in not quicksaves
oh true, pays to actually read the controls properly... there is indeed quicksaves and autosaves.

don't mind me.. :LOL:

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I've been playing a bit more and finally got the inn part to work so now I can put down my thoughts about the game. What makes this game a bit different from many other is first of all it's drawn graphics and not 3D with assets you've seen 1000 times. That's a huge plus. The second part would be the characters, I like games where they try do something different and adding other races beside humans. It's hard to pull off and in most cases you get humans with different skin colors, that's basically it. Here you get some interesting variations and I really appreciate the imagination. That's my praise.

Now for the less good part of the game - the inn. It's too clunky and feels like it's taking up way too much development time for something that doesn't really add anything of value to the game. It's just a "game" part slapped on to the visual novel. Worst part is that it feels like the 3D aspect of it doesn't fit with the rest of the game in any way. Again I appreciate the effort but I'd rather the developer spent more time on the story and the characters instead of the "inn".

Reactions: beris96

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Can somebody please explain me the building part ? How do i place the rooms correctly ?

badboyjon2233

Feb 19, 2022
My game is crashing at start up. It was working yesterday and now won't even boot up for more than a few seconds. Has anyone else had this happen yet?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
There is no Dagatto folder!?
Here's a checklist of things that might help
Make sure hidden folders can be seen.
Do a basic save to make sure a save folder is made
Ensure that you're in the correct folder. There is Local and there is LocalLow they are not the same thing.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes