Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
anyone can tell em how i find do that futanari potion? i have already bring chole to lizard shop and talk with her but miss soneome info where to fidn item for make futanari item..
help..
You need to talk to chloe then go to the general store to order an item. Then wait a bit.

Reactions: Crusado

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Drive>Users>insert user here> AppData>LocalLow>Dagatto
My map is emty. Saves from last renpy version is ok, so if we are there where you cant use old saves its a "delete game", and i wasted a year waiting for a useless update / rewrite :sick:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
My map is emty. Saves from last renpy version is ok, so if we are there where you cant use old saves its a "delete game", and i wasted a year waiting for a useless update / rewrite :sick:
Someone's already gone and made progress back to 100% or around there about a page back if you wish to use that. All we need is a name change function for personalization.

The game is still enjoyable though. Nothing's changed there. I've enjoyed doing another playthrough and I know that's not everyone's preference, but its also not as bad as it seems. I probably would have gotten to 100% by now through skipping if I really wanted to.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
As for the new game style, if it’s not your type of game anymore, I completely understand. The only thing I will say is that the VN part of the game will not be abandoned or suffer.
This is what I for one was afraid of when you first told us that you were going to add more inn management to the game. Under 0.055 this was a quick, simple, fun game. I downloaded 0.06 with some trepidation, but having overcome the learning curve of the new management tools (Rei's tutorial is invaluable here), I like this version better. I especially appreciate that income has been scaled up to reflect the new raft of expenses.

And I quickly learned to visit the furniture and decoration stores daily, snag them sales, and just have a stash of stuff.

Reactions: Epsilon66

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
umm.. one thing i can't go process anymore when i build 6 room with bed already but how can i trigger get guest go in room total 10 ?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Please tell me how to increase my hotel. I can't find anyone who can certify my progress.
When it tells you to try and increase it, talk to the dwarf craftsman at the first door on the right in the central plaza (where the general store, blacksmith, inventor and slave market is)

Reactions: zoormen1

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
dagotto -- Requests:
  1. Anyway to make it so Used Save Slots are highlighted to stand out from unused save slots?
  2. Anyway to make it so the default save page is the last one used (yes, like Renpy)?
  3. Anyway to make it so the default screen ratio (Full Screen, window, etc) is the last one used?
Also, there seems to be some serious graphical errors in the transition hugs during Tirria's backstory bullying confession.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
umm.. one thing i can't go process anymore when i build 6 room with bed already but how can i trigger get guest go in room total 10 ?
The keyword is "total". Including moved out guests, I think I did that condition first.

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
dagotto -- Requests:
  1. Anyway to make it so Used Save Slots are highlighted to stand out from unused save slots?
  2. Anyway to make it so the default save page is the last one used (yes, like Renpy)?
  3. Anyway to make it so the default screen ratio (Full Screen, window, etc) is the last one used?
Also, there seems to be some serious graphical errors in the transition hugs during Tirria's backstory bullying confession.
If you want to be sure that they read your post, then you might want to post it in the .

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
Why is Unity synonymous with "is going to eat all of your GPU" poor optimization or what? There is no world that this should take up more resources than Cyberpunk.
Yeah :LUL: one of the reasons that Renpy is so popular for VNs.
The optimization for the game is not that great RN, but honestly, I have seen worse. According to a comment from the Dev, on patreon, there is going to be some optimization at the next patch in order to support the android release. I think they are aiming for a toasty phone, instead of a melted phone.

There was also some promises in the Q&A for this patch:
Q: It’s taking up quite a bit of RAM on my PC…
A: I’m still working on the optimization. It’s already a lot lighter on PCs than it was in the first alpha tests. Expect more optimization going forward.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
dagotto -- Requests:
Those are some good suggestions, I'll definitely see what I can do. The screen size one has proved a bit tricky, but the others are fairly easy to implement.

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
i am getting some sort of bug with Maria.
I have done all her content exept the futanari potion when i try to do it the sex scene plays out perfectly but after it ends the MC will ask Maria how il felt and that is where my game soft-locks.
Basicaly if after the MC ask that question i click or press space in order to continue the dialog the text box disappear and never reappears it will just be Maria sprite and the MC sprite stuck on the screen waiting forever.
Has anyone else run into this problem? also english isn't my first language so sorry if what i write dosn't makr sense

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I have done all her content exept the futanari potion when i try to do it the sex scene plays out perfectly but after it ends the MC will ask Maria how il felt and that is where my game soft-locks.
Basicaly if after the MC ask that question i click or press space in order to continue the dialog the text box disappear and never reappears it will just be Maria sprite and the MC sprite stuck on the screen waiting forever.
Has anyone else run into this problem? also english isn't my first language so sorry if what i write dosn't makr sense
I had a similar problem in another scene, I managed to get through it by holding the skip key (L Ctrl).

Reactions: Elhemeer

Kiliandi

May 3, 2017
I also have this bug. Just waiting to see if a hotfix will solve the problem.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Dagotto, I want to call a small bug to your attention... if you go into the potion shop and speak to the lizard girl proprietor (sry can't recall her name rt now) before Chloe comes back with herbs for Kirana's potion, and you click on the "Potion for Kirana" dialogue option, the game locks. Not a big deal, just thought you ought to know.

• Hey there
Reactions: dagotto

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
For most I would recommend giving the game time. Even though this is version 0.06d it is technically version 0.01 as this is the first update in unity. The end product will be far from what we have now, and the game a few updates from now could on a technical standpoint be vastly superior.

We can not see what will be, and only assume, and assumptions are often time wrong.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes