TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Most characters will be involved with major kinks, eg anal, threesomes, bdsm, at least to some extent. Also, in the future, you will be able to get any of the main girls pregnant, or turn them into futas, or etc. if you want.
Sorry, what I meant is you should list the fetishes, planned or otherwise on the characters, so that certain players will avoid characters that are mostly the fetish they don't like. It's not something that's required, but it will stop an idiot complaining that the cowgirl is 90% milking. I'm personally more interested in the virgin characters themselves, but that's just my kink.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Oh hey, it my game. :O

Glad you guys are enjoying it! :D

This is a little confusing I realize. When you check your stats, it only shows whole numbers, but the stat increases in increments of 0.1-0.5 so you won't see progress until you hit a break point. I'll probably change it in the next update or two.

Most characters will be involved with major kinks, eg anal, threesomes, bdsm, at least to some extent. Also, in the future, you will be able to get any of the main girls pregnant, or turn them into futas, or etc. if you want.
Does it go to .99 and then 1.00? Because I've been doing the charisma raising one for a while and it's still 0/10.

Koroyi

Jan 7, 2022
I really enjoyed playing this game so far! It's very entertaining and fun (although i did mess up on the Alice thing on my first run). I hope that the developer of this game can release more fun updates. I am really looking forward to it!

Reactions: Crusado and dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Does it go to .99 and then 1.00? Because I've been doing the charisma raising one for a while and it's still 0/10.
Ah, after double checking, I found the issue. For only the marketplace charisma gain, it was going up by increments of 0.01 instead of 0.1. Working the bar or at the blacksmith didn't have this problem.
I'll put out a quick bug fix.

Edit: New patch is up

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
0.01C according to Dagotto's Patreon:

Corrects charisma points, too few were given when working the marketplace stall.
As of the time of this post, all other links are extinct.

Last edited:

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
*sigh*. at this rate I need to make my own adult game where most of the girls have average boob sizes.
I don't mind some of the girls in a harem style game having big boobs but I would agree that overall I like there to be a variety of breast sizes in a harem game. Not every girl needs to look like shes going to be suffering from severe back pain by the time she hits 35.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
*sigh*. at this rate I need to make my own adult game where most of the girls have average boob sizes.
I don't mind some of the girls in a harem style game having big boobs but I would agree that overall I like there to be a variety of breast sizes in a harem game. Not every girl needs to look like shes going to be suffering from severe back pain by the time she hits 35.
Well, obviously some characters in the game do have breasts on the larger size, there are several characters with average or small breasts already, and in the future I'm planning to add characters of all body shapes and sizes. Hope you can find characters you enjoy!

Sorry, what I meant is you should list the fetishes, planned or otherwise on the characters, so that certain players will avoid characters that are mostly the fetish they don't like. It's not something that's required, but it will stop an idiot complaining that the cowgirl is 90% milking. I'm personally more interested in the virgin characters themselves, but that's just my kink.
I see what you're saying now. I could probably put something like that in, but it would be a bit wall-of-text like. Maybe I could put a section on the discord which has a character coordinated list of fetishes and themes.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I see what you're saying now. I could probably put something like that in, but it would be a bit wall-of-text like. Maybe I could put a section on the discord which has a character coordinated list of fetishes and themes.
You already got a decent idea set up on the character summary, just put on their most common fetishes on the character, just so people can get the vague idea on the content to expect with them. Not many users will bother joining a discord to begin with, unless they're really passionate about the subject, so keeping it hidden away there would probably decrease it's visibility. It's not like you need to do this, but I would enjoy it if you did. It's more of a QoL sort of thing, and it's like not I'm expecting it to be as precise as VNDB tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmazonessKing

Pinguin1884

Jan 8, 2022
Well, obviously some characters in the game do have breasts on the larger size, there are several characters with average or small breasts already, and in the future I'm planning to add characters of all body shapes and sizes. Hope you can find characters you enjoy!

oh. I did notice the green chick has medium size boobs. I'll be sure to give this game a try when I have the time and keep an eye out for others. :)

Reactions: dagotto

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The art is good, but there is some good grinding...for example, i'm a fan when the "grind" show more about the character, for example, the talking to level up affection and they talk about their past, hobby, etc, but in some moments, there is just the "generic dialog" that is just there for grind, that don't happen too much but still there. The story is good for what we have, another thing is the game in my opinion is really slow...i took me 3 hours to see a boob, not sex, just a boob, could be a lot less if you just focus one girl, and skip most of dialogue. But overall, is not a bad game, the base is there, we have good art, good music and good story.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
The art is good, but there is some good grinding...for example, i'm a fan when the "grind" show more about the character, for example, the talking to level up affection and they talk about their past, hobby, etc, but in some moments, there is just the "generic dialog" that is just there for grind, that don't happen too much but still there. The story is good for what we have, another thing is the game in my opinion is really slow...i took me 3 hours to see a boob, not sex, just a boob, could be a lot less if you just focus one girl, and skip most of dialogue. But overall, is not a bad game, the base is there, we have good art, good music and good story.
I think that's fair. I'm trying to balance pacing with character development. The generic conversations are going to be cut down in future updates as I add more conversations and events to the game, and I'm going to do my best to find the right level of pacing for the girls. Also, of course, some girls will be quicker than others and etc.

Thanks for your feedback!

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
I played the game through to the end of the current content just the other day and I can say it looks like it has a lot of potential. I hope any of the slave character you end up buying you can eventually progress their character event chain far enough that you can restore their personal sense of "humanity" for lack of a better word and maybe even eventually release them. I also noticed the game has a "monster girl" tag but not an outright "furry" tag but with the current content and the direction its going based on what I saw, and what characters may be introduced down the line it seems like the furry tag may be appropriate. Just a thought. On a side note though, not sure if anyone else had similar issues but I noticed the charisma stat stopped increasing after it gets to 3/10. I was trying to increase it through the selling produce at the market cow-girl option. No matter how much I came back and tried it would never go up anymore. When I swapped to getting charisma from working at my bar or selling weapons for the oni it started going up again, so maybe it is just the market selling charisma that is bugged. Not sure, just figured I would mention it since I've seen the developer active in these comments.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I do have a suggestion for the artist, thus far I do love your game and I would suggest some type of log book or mission guide sort of deal that tells the player they are missing something. I also couldnt figure out how to get the goblin happy sex scene i somehow unlocked it but couldnt get it. I did deny her the first time and continued to interact then unlocked her masturbating but after that nothing else.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I played the game through to the end of the current content just the other day and I can say it looks like it has a lot of potential. I hope any of the slave character you end up buying you can eventually progress their character event chain far enough that you can restore their personal sense of "humanity" for lack of a better word and maybe even eventually release them. I also noticed the game has a "monster girl" tag but not an outright "furry" tag but with the current content and the direction its going based on what I saw, and what characters may be introduced down the line it seems like the furry tag may be appropriate. Just a thought. On a side note though, not sure if anyone else had similar issues but I noticed the charisma stat stopped increasing after it gets to 3/10. I was trying to increase it through the selling produce at the market cow-girl option. No matter how much I came back and tried it would never go up anymore. When I swapped to getting charisma from working at my bar or selling weapons for the oni it started going up again, so maybe it is just the market selling charisma that is bugged. Not sure, just figured I would mention it since I've seen the developer active in these comments.
There will probably be at least one furry-ish character in the game in the future. When that happens, I'll add the tag when necessary. Also, are you playing on the 0.01c patch? There was indeed a bug with the marketplace charisma gains, but I think it should be fixed by now. Finally, there definitely will be some character development involving the slave girl(s) you get, so please look forward to it. :D

I do have a suggestion for the artist, thus far I do love your game and I would suggest some type of log book or mission guide sort of deal that tells the player they are missing something. I also couldnt figure out how to get the goblin happy sex scene i somehow unlocked it but couldnt get it. I did deny her the first time and continued to interact then unlocked her masturbating but after that nothing else.
The journal in your room should have both the happy and sad scenes as soon as you finish that specific scene with the goblin girl. In future updates, I will be doing a GUI for the journal book, which will have hints for the player to unlock other scenes. Thanks for the feedback!

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
dagotto I guess a future option for the girls you'll meet is pregnancy.? Maybe talking to the Goddess and she can change your seed to make it possible to have kids with all the races.?. :WeSmart:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
dagotto I guess a future option for the girls you'll meet is pregnancy.? Maybe talking to the Goddess and she can change your seed to make it possible to have kids with all the races.?. :WeSmart:
Don't worry, you aren't going to need to talk to the Goddess to have kids with the girls.
life-uh.gif

On a more serious note, I'm definitely planning to have pregnancy available for most, if not all of the major characters.

wittedmouse

Apr 13, 2020
Oh hey, it my game. :O

Glad you guys are enjoying it! :D

This is a little confusing I realize. When you check your stats, it only shows whole numbers, but the stat increases in increments of 0.1-0.5 so you won't see progress until you hit a break point. I'll probably change it in the next update or two.

why is it no matter how much i put into selling milk i never get a level up in my charmisa

wittedmouse

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 1584609

Overview:
This is a hand drawn Visual Novel/Dating Sim game, where you run an Inn in, you guessed it, another world.
Thrown into an unfamiliar world, you must survive and manage your inn,
while learning about this new world you find yourself in.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-09
Release Date: 2022-01-09
Developer: Dagotto -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01c Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1584739 View attachment 1584603 View attachment 1584604 View attachment 1584605 View attachment 1584606 View attachment 1584607 View attachment 1584608
why cant i level up my charmisa ever i spent 3 weeks in game selling milk and nothing

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes