dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
There were 4 tenants in the previous version. What happened to the dog girl who used to help in the Inn?

What about add an option to sleep together when visiting the tenant's rooms? That is if the player unlocked it earlier.
The dog girl was originally intended to be in this patch, but due to catching the 'rona, I had to push back her content to the next patch. She will likely be getting a mini patch in the next month or so to add to her story. I will also be adding in repeatable sex scenes to the other tenants as well.

this looks rly good , first i seen of it thanks for the update
Glad to hear it!

wookie31

Feb 12, 2020
Got the reference to "Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the other world". There's also the vanilla "Tavern in another dimension:Getting the elf queen drunk at the start" that I'm reading (vanilla because the MC is $%&ing clueless). Which is why this caught my wandering eye...
Might have to check this out

Reactions: dagotto

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
... i'm a leg-man, will i see my favourite type of character in this game ? (after reading the harem composition there was a monmusuvibe but my favorite is lacking)

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
... i'm a leg-man, will i see my favourite type of character in this game ? (after reading the harem composition there was a monmusuvibe but my favorite is lacking)
If you're talking about an arachne, I'd love to put one into the game, they're a race I quite...enjoy as well.
My only reservation would be how challenging they are to draw, but in the future there will be at least a minor character of that race.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, I had a lot of fun playing this game. I really enjoyed it.

Of course what stands out the most is the variety of races in the game. Centaur, goblin, lamia, harpy, oni, orc, gnome.... And surely there will be more to come.

The scene with Maria is simply great. For now she's my favorite girl. Maybe Ritsuki too, but there's not much content with her. But, for now I'll stick with my centaur girl. She's pretty, pretty hot.

I have a question and a suggestion. My question is, I like futanaris, as long as the MC is not forced to interact with her penis nor does the futanari fuck any of our girls. If you plan to do this, would it be optional for the futanari to fuck any girls? Please tell me this will be like that.

And my suggestion is to include the romance tag in the thread. I hardly ever play non-romance games and I almost missed this game if it wasn't for itch.io, where it does have the romance tag. So it helps players who are looking for this content. The relationships are totally romantic (if you want them to be) and I'm very satisfied with this.

Anyway, looking forward to more!

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
If you're talking about an arachne, I'd love to put one into the game, they're a race I quite...enjoy as well.
My only reservation would be how challenging they are to draw, but in the future there will be at least a minor character of that race.
nice, i'll look forward to it
i know how challenging they can be and how much work they need to be integrated ini a game ... T_T ... so i'm not hopping for a main character with lots of content, i was just hoping for either an easter egg joke about leg man on a minor character with a couple of scene

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
anyone give a save? I don’t understand much in this game and it’s as if there isn’t even a guide who at least somehow suggested what to do

Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020
anyone give a save? I don’t understand much in this game and it’s as if there isn’t even a guide who at least somehow suggested what to do
ask the floating green cherub by clicking its head icon and it can give you pretty straightforward hints, other than that just keep the inn in good shape and increase youir stats at the different locations

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Error found talking to Sacha
Actually this game is riddled with issues like that from old saves. To the point it may be better just to start over because the Dev did not code... competently? I'd have to learn more about renpy to determine if that is the term I really want to use or not. But given how many developers screw up like that and so many more do not, it just feels like competence to me.

It frustrates me all the more because I deff have enjoyed it so far.

Neos-Xanadu

Jun 30, 2017
Actually this game is riddled with issues like that from old saves. To the point it may be better just to start over because the Dev did not code... competently? I'd have to learn more about renpy to determine if that is the term I really want to use or not. But given how many developers screw up like that and so many more do not, it just feels like competence to me.

There's also a save update button in your room to avoid the restart issue. It should fix your saves, but may also not. It worked for me.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648419855282.png

1648420057519.png

1648420107304.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.02
PS : resto das imagems ja foi editadas , link atualizado

Last edited:

inochichan

Oct 30, 2017
how can i find alice if i cant go back to my inn
Ran into this same bug.
Btw for the creator: it is possible to trigger Alice's drunk patron scene outside of the bar, where it then locks you in position because you aren't going (presumably) towards the stairs. It's the new scene before what I presume is the third picture.

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020

Thing is it WAS a new game on (at the time) latest version. Yes old saves tend to cause issues especially with renpy, but this was not one of those times.
At this early on in a project errors of this type are expected. This one in particular only happened if you progressed story in a certain way(I'd accidently bypassed a conversation with another character that set a proper flag for the event that errored).

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes