dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Actually this game is riddled with issues like that from old saves. To the point it may be better just to start over because the Dev did not code... competently? I'd have to learn more about renpy to determine if that is the term I really want to use or not. But given how many developers screw up like that and so many more do not, it just feels like competence to me.

It frustrates me all the more because I deff have enjoyed it so far.
That's odd, the Sacha error should be fixed, either by starting a new save or using the save upgrade button. I'll take another look at the variable that's causing that.

Ran into this same bug.
Btw for the creator: it is possible to trigger Alice's drunk patron scene outside of the bar, where it then locks you in position because you aren't going (presumably) towards the stairs. It's the new scene before what I presume is the third picture.
Thank you for pointing this out, I thought I found all the edge cases where this could happen, but apparently not. I'll probably end up just stitching the two scenes together to avoid any other issues like this.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Well, I had a lot of fun playing this game. I really enjoyed it.

Of course what stands out the most is the variety of races in the game. Centaur, goblin, lamia, harpy, oni, orc, gnome.... And surely there will be more to come.

The scene with Maria is simply great. For now she's my favorite girl. Maybe Ritsuki too, but there's not much content with her. But, for now I'll stick with my centaur girl. She's pretty, pretty hot.

I have a question and a suggestion. My question is, I like futanaris, as long as the MC is not forced to interact with his penis nor does the futanari fuck any of our girls. If you plan to do this, would it be optional for the futanari to fuck any girls? Please tell me this will be like that.

And my suggestion is to include the romance tag in the thread. I hardly ever play non-romance games and I almost missed this game if it wasn't for itch.io, where it does have the romance tag. So it helps players who are looking for this content. The relationships are totally romantic (if you want them to be) and I'm very satisfied with this.

Anyway, looking forward to more!
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Variety has always been one of the most important parts of any adult game for me, so I wanted to bring that to my own game as well.
Any futa content will be pretty far off in the future, I want to make sure most of the base features are added before I go putting in the advanced ones, but I plan to make all of that stuff completely optional. There might be some kind of optional 3 way? I'm honestly not sure yet, but there will definitely be no NTRish themes, and as I said, only if you choose to go that route.

As for the tag, I would love to add it, but I have no idea how to add tags to a post on this website, especially since I'm not the one who made the thread...

wookie31

Feb 12, 2020
As for the tag, I would love to add it, but I have no idea how to add tags to a post on this website, especially since I'm not the one who made the thread...

You can request the Moderators for control of the thread if you ask nicely ;)
Also you would then be eligible for a new Profile Tag - Game Dev

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
This game shows a lot of potential. It's a lot of fun, and strikes a good balance grind-wise. You need to train a fair bit on all the stats, but you still progress at a nice pace, and money is never an issue, so it never feels that grindy.

I like the fact the relationship are kind of slow-burning at first, it's more rewarding that way. That said, it may have been suggested already in this thread, but I really wish for an option to revisit the scenes, other than the book. Like a special dialogue option if you talk to the girls in their room or something. You would see the scenes again (maybe with slight dialogue difference so it doesn't sound like it's the first time anymore) and you'd gain an affection point just like if you had a regular chat.

I feel that would be more meaningful than just revisiting the journal in your room, and also a nice way to integrate Alice scene with the happy ending smoothly.

Last edited:
Reactions: syh653 and dagotto

wookie31

Feb 12, 2020
Just reproduced Meowmadam's bug. Alice talking about family and you asking about sending a letter. few lines later get message about 'Alice's angry face looking away' broken, then re-drawing near your crotch with line "Regardless, thanks for hearing me out"

White195

Dec 18, 2017
Gotta say, i love this game so far, hope the developer keeps it going.
Though i'll hold off doing a patreon until i see this isn't another game that's ends up extremely short or dropped... i really want another long running decent game -.- here's praying for this one.

Reactions: dagotto
Apr 25, 2019
I've played the game for a bit, and i'm really enjoying it so far. And the game's well made enough were i almost can't believe it's only version 0.02.
I also have a few suggestions. i don't know what your exact plans are for the game, so you'll have to excuse me if i suggest something you already plan on doing.
1. A good quality of life improvement would be if the arrows said where they go (i.e. bar, hallway, exit, etc)
2. I would like the ability to line up tasks for Vera. Like cleaning in the morning, then repair in the afternoon. That way i don't have to go back to the inn to tell her what to do next each time slot
3. This one isn't the most important, but i wanna mention it anyway. That being if MC reads about the races, he isn't surprised when first talking to all the townsfolk.
Those are my suggestions, and i'm looking forward to the future development of this game.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Can't purchase ingredients for stir fry in this build?

Does it tell me when I'm at the end of the current build? Or Is it just
when I have reached the end for the story for the current four ladies?

Thanks
Cheers

Last edited:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
This game shows a lot of potential. It's a lot of fun, and strike a good balance grind-wise. You need to train a fair bit on all the stats, but still progress at a nice pace and money is never an issue, so it never feel that grindy.

I like the fact the relationship are kind slow-burning at first, it's more rewarding that way. That said, it may have been suggested already in this thread, but I really wish for an option to revist the scene other than the book. Like a special dialogue option if you talk to the girls in their room or something. You would see the scene again (maybe with slight dialogue difference so it doesn't sound like it's the first time anymore) and you'd gain an affection point just like if you had a regular chat.

I feel that would be more meaningful than just revisiting the journal in your room, and also a nice way to integrate Alice scene with the happy ending smoothly.
Glad to hear you're liking it! The ability to have repeated sex scenes has been a very common request, so I'll probably be dropping a mini patch that fixes some bugs and adds that ability within this week.

Gotta say, i love this game so far, hope the developer keeps it going.
Though i'll hold off doing a patreon until i see this isn't another game that's ends up extremely short or dropped... i really want another long running decent game -.- here's praying for this one.
Thanks!
I completely understand your hesitation. I've been burned on abandoned projects in the past as well. The only thing I can say is that this game has been a dream of mine for years, so barring my swift and untimely death I have no intention of letting up on the project.

I've played the game for a bit, and i'm really enjoying it so far. And the game's well made enough were i almost can't believe it's only version 0.02.
I also have a few suggestions. i don't know what your exact plans are for the game, so you'll have to excuse me if i suggest something you already plan on doing.
1. A good quality of life improvement would be if the arrows said where they go (i.e. bar, hallway, exit, etc)
2. I would like the ability to line up tasks for Vera. Like cleaning in the morning, then repair in the afternoon. That way i don't have to go back to the inn to tell her what to do next each time slot
3. This one isn't the most important, but i wanna mention it anyway. That being if MC reads about the races, he isn't surprised when first talking to all the townsfolk.
Those are my suggestions, and i'm looking forward to the future development of this game.
Those are some interesting QoL ideas.
1. I can do that pretty easily, it sounds like a good idea.
2. I honestly hadn't thought of this one. I'm not sure on the coding of it, so I'll have to try some things out. I might end up trying this, or maybe some kind of automation for Vera. I'll have to play around with the code a bit.
3. This could definitely be done. I'm honestly surprised anyone took the time to read those books in the library. I just threw them in the game to satisfy my addiction to world-building.

Can't purchase ingredients for stir fry in this build?

Does it tell me when I'm at the end of the current build? Or Is it just
when I have reached the end for the story for the current four ladies?

Thanks
Cheers
There is no stir fry event yet, that will come in the future. There will be a message when you finish content for one of the four main characters, and your fairy guide will also have a particular message when you're done with a girl's current story line.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i am having an issue with finding the elf after she pulls the mc into her room after he busts into her room and make little tittie lovers happy.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
i am having an issue with finding the elf after she pulls the mc into her room after he busts into her room and make little tittie lovers happy.
If you've already talked to her a bit, she should be back in her room, otherwise she should be in the normal places; park, market or main street in the afternoon/evening.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
That's odd, the Sacha error should be fixed, either by starting a new save or using the save upgrade button. I'll take another look at the variable that's causing that.
Well, competency is not the word I'll use to describe that issue. "Hidden" is. I deff never saw anything in the posted change log (if there was I missed it and utterly my fault then.) And the save icon in the room that seems to be used primarily only to sleep blends in rather well so I always missed it. Then again not a big surprise when all you normally do there is to click on the bed.

It may be a nice thing that when the save is loaded if it doesn't match game version, that the game tells you about the "update your save" feature in the bedroom. I also give you kudos. Not too many devs try an "if all else fails, hit the big red button to update your save." esp during development.

That said, it would appear that Tirria's happy face "head" is not present, and now when talking to her in the room, the background text gets mirrored (seriously, the "file not found" message is written backwards like in a mirror) . As such it is leading the game to crap out and throw you back to the main menu.
If you try to continue without happy head, the (x,y) coord system is off, and well... she now has a floating head.

I pulled the game down from Mega, unzipped, and ran it directly. I didn't try to merge files like some people do. (images.rpa is 615,087 KB if that helps at all.)

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
Also nice table for two in the middle of a marketplace. When dialogue is finished you can't return to Inn.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, here's a question out of curiosity.
If I find a misspelled word, how do I let the Dev know? I mean,
Do I copy/past the few words before/after then let them know the correct spelling?

Do I need to give details on where this word is at in the story?

Let them know via this forum? or Private post?

Just curious on what is easiest for the Dev.

I just don't want to send the dev a post w 15 lines when only 2 or 3 would do.

Cheers

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I found a bug, I went to talk to alice and decided to cancel the conversation, and this bug appeared 1648612351265.png

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Well, competency is not the word I'll use to describe that issue. "Hidden" is. I deff never saw anything in the posted change log (if there was I missed it and utterly my fault then.) And the save icon in the room that seems to be used primarily only to sleep blends in rather well so I always missed it. Then again not a big surprise when all you normally do there is to click on the bed.

It may be a nice thing that when the save is loaded if it doesn't match game version, that the game tells you about the "update your save" feature in the bedroom. I also give you kudos. Not too many devs try an "if all else fails, hit the big red button to update your save." esp during development.

That said, it would appear that Tirria's happy face "head" is not present, and now when talking to her in the room, the background text gets mirrored (seriously, the "file not found" message is written backwards like in a mirror) . As such it is leading the game to crap out and throw you back to the main menu.
If you try to continue without happy head, the (x,y) coord system is off, and well... she now has a floating head.

I pulled the game down from Mega, unzipped, and ran it directly. I didn't try to merge files like some people do. (images.rpa is 615,087 KB if that helps at all.)
The issue with Tirria's conversation should be fixed, and I'll probably implement that warning about upgrading saves in the upcoming bug fix patch that will be out in a few days. Thank you for the suggestion!

I found a bug, lack of image on the map of the market at night
Thank you, fixed!

Yeah, multiplying your eyebrows must be feeling kinda weird.
Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at this conversation.

Also nice table for two in the middle of a marketplace. When dialogue is finished you can't return to Inn.
That's a big bug that quite a few people have caught, thanks! Fixed!

So, here's a question out of curiosity.
If I find a misspelled word, how do I let the Dev know? I mean,
Do I copy/past the few words before/after then let them know the correct spelling?

Do I need to give details on where this word is at in the story?

Let them know via this forum? or Private post?

Just curious on what is easiest for the Dev.

I just don't want to send the dev a post w 15 lines when only 2 or 3 would do.

Cheers
Any and all of these are acceptable, I'm trying to keep an eye on this thread as well as PMs. Just a quick description of the event with the word itself would be great.

I found a bug, I went to talk to alice and decided to cancel the conversation, and this bug appeared
Thanks for posting this, fixed!

Reactions: Forgotted
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes