1karmen1

May 26, 2017
Also when I tried to give a gift to Tirria (when she was is Inn) it's took me in main menu. Not in the error message, just main menu.

Reactions: Forgotted

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Also when I tried to give a gift to Tirria (when she was is Inn) it's took me in main menu. Not in the error message, just main menu.
I think I found the issue. Had you completed her story line when this happened?

BlancSpace

Sep 18, 2017
So this happened, and the image isn't flipped, I've finished her story and was just visiting her, and like the guy above it just kicked me back to the menu.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I'm releasing a small patch fixing the various bugs that were introduced in v0.02 as well as some small QoL changes. As this is a bugfix, it will be available to everyone at the same time.

Changelog:

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed a bug where you could trigger one of Alice's events outside the bar. (Thanks to "inochichan" on the f95 forums and "ich1212" on the Discord)
-Fixed a bug canceling a conversation with Alice from the "ask" menu (Thanks to "ich1212" on the Discord)
-Fixed a missing piece of art for one of Alice's events
-Fixed Alice "losing her head" during one of her events (Thanks to "Meowmadam" on the f95 forums)
-Fixed a missing piece of art for Tirria's conversation (Thanks to "JoePlant" on the f95 forums)
-Fixed an overlayed piece of art in Tirria's last event. (Thanks to "1karmen1" on the f95 forums)
-Fixed several potential crashes that would happen after the end of Tirria's storyline
-Fixed a spelling mistake in one of Maria's events. (Thanks to "cacaoso" on the f95 forums)

QoL Changes:
-Added labels to the arrows in the UI which tell you where the arrows take you. (Credit to "ProMasturbator Dave" on the f95 forums for the idea)
-Added the ability to repeat sex scenes for the four main girls by talking to them in their rooms.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Fantastic, thank you!
Keep up the great work!

Might I also suggest sometime that you raise the prices in Sten's shop for the hotel
upgrades?

Cheers

Last edited:

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
I kind of want to fuck the Wind Sprite. Lol. I've always loved Mini-girls. Hopefully, she'll get some content later~ Back to playing, at least before I work my ass off.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Since not-Roxanne is in the game, this seems appropriate :

Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo has an anime adaptation coming out in July. They fucking ruined Roxanne.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
QoL Changes:
-Added labels to the arrows in the UI which tell you where the arrows take you. (Credit to "ProMasturbator Dave" on the f95 forums for the idea)
-Added the ability to repeat sex scenes for the four main girls by talking to them in their rooms.
[Golf Clap]

Reactions: dagotto

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I kind of want to fuck the Wind Sprite. Lol. I've always loved Mini-girls. Hopefully, she'll get some content later~ Back to playing, at least before I work my ass off.

Yes for sure, but I also think maybe Sacha would be super awesome!
Maybe Kirana as well..

Boy....Rei and Sacha.... not opposites at all.... lol

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Honestly I thought Beth would be the first one the MC
would have a go at.

Cheers

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I'm sort of liking it so far, looking forward to seeing how it grows the next few updates. Not really needed yet but eventually I'm going to be on here looking for the console commands for gold and stats so I can really be lazy. :LOL:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Fantastic, thank you!
Keep up the great work!

Might I also suggest sometime that you raise the prices in Sten's shop for the hotel
upgrades?

Cheers
Thanks for the feedback! The entire shop/upgrade system will be getting a large makeover sometime in the future, likely after most of the side characters have some kind of content. But I should probably take a look at the gold/income balance sometime before then as well.

Hmmmm, I'll definitely have to take that under consideration. ;)

Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo has an anime adaptation coming out in July. They fucking ruined Roxanne.
Daaaaaang. I guess they're really trying to go after that "thicc" crowd. Doesn't fit her character at all...

Honestly I thought Beth would be the first one the MC
would have a go at.

Cheers
Well, according to the first content poll I posted ( ) it seems as though the cow girl will be the first side character to get content. People like big-titted, MILF cow-girls. Who knew?

I'm sort of liking it so far, looking forward to seeing how it grows the next few updates. Not really needed yet but eventually I'm going to be on here looking for the console commands for gold and stats so I can really be lazy. :LOL:
Thanks! I'll definitely be adding in cheat codes once the game gets a bit more complex/grindy. I know how it is when you just want to get your rocks off sometimes haha.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017

Haven't a clue of what you are talking about. I guess I'm to old as the only Roxanne I know about is this.

And even ealier than that, Roxanne by The Police back shortly after I was born.

• Haha

cacaoso

Nov 19, 2021
Thanks dagotto, I went from 0.01c to 0.025
Am I supposed to do something to convert my old savegames? because when i load up to my current save, most things i click will end up with "An exception has occurred" error msg and i can only rollback. When i click on Inn, bed, town, or Time Advance icon it will happen. so i can't get back to my Inn.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Looks like you missed putting text for the arrow in the slave market
Dang, I thought I caught them all ><
Oh well, I'll put that in for next time then. Thanks for catching that.

Haven't a clue of what you are talking about. I guess I'm to old as the only Roxanne I know about is this.

And even ealier than that, Roxanne by The Police back shortly after I was born.
Well, she doesn't have to put on a red dress, but she was a big inspiration for Vera as a character from a manga.

Thanks dagotto, I went from 0.01c to 0.025
Am I supposed to do something to convert my old savegames? because when i load up to my current save, most things i click will end up with "An exception has occurred" error msg and i can only rollback. When i click on Inn, bed, town, or Time Advance icon it will happen. so i can't get back to my Inn.
Ah, yea, the save upgrade system will only work incrementally, so you will have to go 0.01c > 0.02 > 0.025.
You need to save the game in the MC's bedroom and click the blue disk icon each time to upgrade.
If you want the version in between, the link can still be found here: ( ).
Otherwise, it may be easier to just start over, the character storylines have been trimmed down quite a bit, so it shouldn't take as long.

Loved maria, I hope there will be more centaur content. Missionary was awesome I hope for anal with her. Awesome game!
Definitely planned for the future. She was really fun to write/draw too. Thanks for the feedback!

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes