Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Haven't a clue of what you are talking about. I guess I'm to old as the only Roxanne I know about is this.

And even ealier than that, Roxanne by The Police back shortly after I was born.
Oh God.... Shortly after I was born............... Oh man......

Hang on...that was released a bit earlier than I thought. 1979
I don't feel quite so bad now. I was 12 lol

And like you I also don't have a clue as to what they are talking about.
I just figured it was cuz I'm old.....lol

Cheers

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
Cock-sleeve fairies are a niche little thing I love, but never see many games with lol

Other than that, I'm back home and shall continue playing. Didn't get much done before I had to go.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
This is a hand drawn Visual Novel/Dating Sim game, where you run an Inn in, you guessed it, another world.
Thrown into an unfamiliar world, you must survive and manage your inn,
while learning about this new world you find yourself in.
More detalies PLS?

cacaoso

Nov 19, 2021
Dang, I thought I caught them all ><
Oh well, I'll put that in for next time then. Thanks for catching that.

Well, she doesn't have to put on a red dress, but she was a big inspiration for Vera as a character from a manga.

Ah, yea, the save upgrade system will only work incrementally, so you will have to go 0.01c > 0.02 > 0.025.
You need to save the game in the MC's bedroom and click the blue disk icon each time to upgrade.
If you want the version in between, the link can still be found here: ( ).
Otherwise, it may be easier to just start over, the character storylines have been trimmed down quite a bit, so it shouldn't take as long.

Definitely planned for the future. She was really fun to write/draw too. Thanks for the feedback!
Ya i just started over but skipped all dialogue so didn't check for any typos hehe

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm hoping for different positions with the girls, especially Maria as I wasn't
as fond of that scene, but I still liked it. Hopefully mounting her from and in behind will come along.....lol
Tough character to figure sex scenes with.

Would really like some more sex scenes w Vera. I think she's my fav.

Actually would really like some hugging and kissing affection with all the characters.

Also a Shortcut button on the main screen in the top right corner that toggles between the MC's
room and the Front desk.

I realize there's a shortcut on the map screen. But it would be really nice to have the shortcut(s) on the main
screen handy so I don't have to go up and down the stairs each time or go outside to access the bed shortcut.

Thanks for everything
Rock On

OH and another thing...lol....sry....
But, Thanks for doing such a great job with the spelling and grammar. It's such a relief.
Several other games are simply too hard to play because of so many errors.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: dagotto

cacaoso

Nov 19, 2021
I'm hoping for different positions with the girls, especially Maria as I wasn't
as fond of that scene, hopefully mounting her from and in behind....lol
Tough character to figure sex scenes with.
I honestly kinda wondered if Dagotto started a story, added a centaur, then got to the sex scene
and said...ooops.... now how are we gonna do this? lol

Would really like some more sex scenes w Vera. I think she's my fav.

Cheers
Ya I thought also not utilizing Maria's obvious armored-melons was kind of a waste. I guess any other position would have SMASHED the MC to bits (which Vera would have to clean off the walls!). Centaurs are probably the hardest to perform on u might need Ritsuki's help to double-team Maria (Ritsuki works the front and u mount her from the rear). dagotto are we restricted to only the women who stay at the inn? or can we venture out?

Vera's one scene only was kinda disappointing, but i guess asking her for "doggy-style" would be a bit misunderstood by her. haha.
I guess there could be a plot which leads u to removing her slave collar than that frees her to do more variety.

Also for Alice the 3rd scene when ur accessing the memories u have to replay the whole scene from when ur outside the room, all the dialogue etc before getting to the actual scene (no way to start from the kissing scene? that scene has to be one piece?)

there is still these women being left out:
Beth <-- probably combine with Tarria and solve her size problems
Sacha <-- probably a 3-way with Gregor or they may have some freaky sex stuff in that cabin of theirs
Sonia
Ritsuki <-- as mentioned above
Kirana
Camilla <-- behind the bookshelves I guess

dun think anyone wants to invite the dwarf guy haha

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I guess any other position would have SMASHED the MC to bits (which Vera would have to clean off the walls!). Centaurs are probably the hardest to perform on u might need Ritsuki's help to double-team Maria (Ritsuki works the front and u mount her from the rear). dagotto are we restricted to only the women who stay at the inn? or can we venture out?

Dagotto already mentioned above that he was going to add more content for Beth
so hopefully others as well.

Hopefully Marie's room came with a step stool in case he wants to mount her from the rear.....

I know Dagotto said it was fun/interesting drawing her scenes, and Good for him... Sure seems
like it would be really challenging! I couldn't do it....

Cheers

cacaoso

Nov 19, 2021
Hopefully Marie's room came with a step stool in case he wants to mount her from the rear.....
Lol! One more upgrade for the dwarven contractor to install in ur Inn

As for Beth, i do find the interactions with her a bit redundant, the Charisma i'd rather get from tending to my own bar (I'm also closer to give Vera instructions to Clean/Repair/Decor rooms then i tend bar to advance time, *repeat*) or helping Ritsuki with her shop (i randomly get INT or CHA) and the wages from CHA jobs is low.

Also i realize now that when i start a new game I'm asked what is my background:
Laborer
Salesman
Engineer
NEET
Handyman
Is this supposed to affect how fast certain stats progress? or how much wages i get from doing STR/DEX/INT/CHA type jobs?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Also i realize now that when i start a new game I'm asked what is my background:
Laborer
Salesman
Engineer
NEET
Handyman
Is this supposed to affect how fast certain stats progress? or how much wages i get from doing STR/DEX/INT/CHA type jobs?
Yes on the Stats:

Laborer you start with +1 on Strength and your strength stat grows faster
Sales = Charisma start with +1 and your Charisma will grow faster
Engineer = Intelligence +1 and it grows faster
Neet (part time jobs/video games/goofing off) Your Dexteriey starts with +1 and grows faster

Handyman - All stats start with a +1 but then none of them grow any faster than the others.

hth
Cheers

Reactions: dagotto

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Lol! One more upgrade for the dwarven contractor to install in ur Inn
As for Beth, i do find the interactions with her a bit redundant, the Charisma i'd rather get from tending to my own bar (I'm also closer to give Vera instructions to Clean/Repair/Decor rooms then i tend bar to advance time, *repeat*) or helping Ritsuki with her shop (i randomly get INT or CHA) and the wages from CHA jobs is low.
Good thinking on the Charisma stat.
I do like getting charisma bumps from multiple places/interactions. Keeps the game more fun.
Would like to see all stats work that way.

Also, a few posts back Dagotto mentioned that he will maybe/probably
make it so we can give Vera multiple tasks at once rather than keep coming back to instruct her.

I wonder if down the road, we will be able to take over other Inns or businesses outside
of our town..... I forgot the name of it....

Not trying to rush the game. It seems like a Really good start

Cheers

Still hoping for a G-Man stat to get a +1 and stat bump with Green girls!

cacaoso

Nov 19, 2021
1648918538851.png
K wait this bug still exists:

When u first invite Tarria to stay at ur inn, and she wants to meet u outside ur inn before u show her room to her. but if u do this at night (at ZZZ time), the screen after will be this black (only the red arrows remain, the staircase and exit door of the inn's hotspots are gone) so ur kinda stuck (u have to mousewheel ur way back)

This is the screen just before:
1648918951284.png
If u meet her outside ur Inn at night (at *** time) its okay, this bug only happens if u meet her at night (at ZZZ time)

Jan 8, 2019
This is a pretty fun game, but there's too much needless clicking. A few suggestions:

1. Let players use the map from their rooms instead of having to go downstairs...again...to the bar...to the door...and then the map.

2. Let players click on a 'return to your room' button from anywhere. Or have a popup ask if you want to do so at the end of the day (since you can't do anything else).

3. When looking at short-term rooms, have the 'clean', 'repair' and 'decorate' buttons replaced by 'clean (VERA)', 'clean (YOU)' etc. This would mean one less click each time it happens, which is...a lot.

4. It would be nice if the game automatically had Vera ask if you wanted her to clean/decorate/repair when you left the inn, so you don't forget. Or maybe just have her automatically do one of the three every day?

The game would also benefit from a little more transparency about progress. For example:

5. When you raise a stat ("Intelligence + 0.2"), it would be nice to have the game tell you what your stat is ("Intelligence + 0.2, now 43.7 of 100").

6. It would be nice if the game gave you an indicator that you need to repair/decorate/clean. The obvious (but harder) option would be to have images on the inn screens - garbage and dust for cleaning, holes and broken furniture for repair, bare surfaces for decorate - that you could see as you walked through it. The easier option would be to have the game tell you during the nightly total "You had 1 guest and made 12 gold" -> "Several guests complained about the mess in their rooms" or "A group of merchants decided not to stay when they saw the holes in the roof" or whatever. Or perhaps Vera could say something like "one of the guests spilled soup all over the stairs..." and cleanliness could go down by 2.

General Quality of Life improvements:

7. While it might be cheating, I'd like to see the faces of the girls on the map next to their location. It would help me find them when I'm looking for someone instead of clicking on each empty location or having to take notes to remember where the girls are found each day.

8. While I hate to say this, it's just too easy to make money in the game compared to how long it takes to get anywhere with the girls. It would be nice to have other things to spend money on - and the obvious two are the dwarf (after all improvements are bought) and the gnome (who makes gadgets with you, but you never see any for sale). And since maintenance of the inn is annoying, why not kill two birds with one stone? Let the gnome sell you gadgets that will keep the inn clean for, say, a week. Let the dwarf offer to send his team to repair your inn for a week. You spend money, you get less clicking, you get more dialogue with characters who are underutilized right now. Win-win!

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
That's because of her personality and attitude.
She sucks the life out of any room she's in leaving
only dark with red arrows! lol

So I guess you are playing the updated version? 025?

I haven't experienced any probs, I think, with the update and that was w starting a new game.
But then again, I'm an idiot and probably just lucky at this point......lol

Cheers

cacaoso

Nov 19, 2021
That's because of her personality and attitude.
She sucks the life out of any room she's in leaving
only dark with red arrows! lol

So I guess you are playing the updated version? 025?

I haven't experienced any probs, I think, with the update and that was w starting a new game.
But then again, I'm an idiot and probably just lucky at this point......lol

Cheers
This bug was around in the 0.01, 0.01c and seems like in 0.025 as well (nvr left)

u can try out this bug yourself, just
-start a new game
-get the luxury room update (200G)
-Find Tarria (most likely at fountain)
then don't go to the outside of ur Inn until night but save ur game at (*** time) first then try meeting Tarria and showing her room etc, it shouldn't bug, but then reload that savegame and advance the time to (ZZZ time) then do the same thing.

cacaoso

Nov 19, 2021
This is a pretty fun game, but there's too much needless clicking. A few suggestions:

1. Let players use the map from their rooms instead of having to go downstairs...again...to the bar...to the door...and then the map.

2. Let players click on a 'return to your room' button from anywhere. Or have a popup ask if you want to do so at the end of the day (since you can't do anything else).

3. When looking at short-term rooms, have the 'clean', 'repair' and 'decorate' buttons replaced by 'clean (VERA)', 'clean (YOU)' etc. This would mean one less click each time it happens, which is...a lot.

4. It would be nice if the game automatically had Vera ask if you wanted her to clean/decorate/repair when you left the inn, so you don't forget. Or maybe just have her automatically do one of the three every day?

The game would also benefit from a little more transparency about progress. For example:

5. When you raise a stat ("Intelligence + 0.2"), it would be nice to have the game tell you what your stat is ("Intelligence + 0.2, now 43.7 of 100").

6. It would be nice if the game gave you an indicator that you need to repair/decorate/clean. The obvious (but harder) option would be to have images on the inn screens - garbage and dust for cleaning, holes and broken furniture for repair, bare surfaces for decorate - that you could see as you walked through it. The easier option would be to have the game tell you during the nightly total "You had 1 guest and made 12 gold" -> "Several guests complained about the mess in their rooms" or "A group of merchants decided not to stay when they saw the holes in the roof" or whatever. Or perhaps Vera could say something like "one of the guests spilled soup all over the stairs..." and cleanliness could go down by 2.

General Quality of Life improvements:

7. While it might be cheating, I'd like to see the faces of the girls on the map next to their location. It would help me find them when I'm looking for someone instead of clicking on each empty location or having to take notes to remember where the girls are found each day.

8. While I hate to say this, it's just too easy to make money in the game compared to how long it takes to get anywhere with the girls. It would be nice to have other things to spend money on - and the obvious two are the dwarf (after all improvements are bought) and the gnome (who makes gadgets with you, but you never see any for sale). And since maintenance of the inn is annoying, why not kill two birds with one stone? Let the gnome sell you gadgets that will keep the inn clean for, say, a week. Let the dwarf offer to send his team to repair your inn for a week. You spend money, you get less clicking, you get more dialogue with characters who are underutilized right now. Win-win!
Yup and also the relationship gauge for the women also (affection +1, affection +2 but how much affection do they currently have and how much to unlock the next phase)

Like the STATS in progress bar form (but it seems like 3 bars = 1 pt? so is the max 7 pts? previously 10 pts was max. But why not just count by the bars like STR +1, +2, etc rather than 0.3, 0.5, scale

but as for the warping around at anytime i think its probably intentional why u can't do that within the Inn, maybe it will cause the trigger points of some quests to not work correctly if u don't walk past some hallways in sequence (or maybe won't make sense to the story)

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes