HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
If it gets finished, I'm pretty sure it will end up here eventually. But not by way of the dev, considering how this site treated him, and is still treating all of this. I mean, almost every one here is 100% convinced it is no longer worked on. Where a LOT of other things get set to "On Hold", and forgotten, this one got set to "Abandoned right swiftly, and people started believing it even after word from the dev.
yeah. the thing im a bit worried about is that i have not found any communications by pcaine on his other platforms in the last 2 years. his last post on TFgames is from may 2021 so it could be that he has mostly retreated from his pcaine accounts, he might finish it but it would probably be hard to find if he does.

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Plaine made a master piece that is really good one of the best choices based games to play most of the great artists are quick to judge there work I thought think he has great potential in choice scenario game.

Reactions: Phantom2183

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I'm near the end of the game and getting the endorsements. Does anyone know what is needed to successfully invite both women for the tv endorsement? I've changed both 'city bimbofication' and 'popularity' to 100 and it still fails. Is there a specific variable I can edit to see this scene?

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
I'm near the end of the game and getting the endorsements. Does anyone know what is needed to successfully invite both women for the tv endorsement? I've changed both 'city bimbofication' and 'popularity' to 100 and it still fails. Is there a specific variable I can edit to see this scene?
Suspicion needs to be 19 or above.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes