HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

DragonRager123

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the animal painted people?
You need to choose 'Offer him Jordyn's services' for the university, then 'animal care', and either choice has animal painted people. 'Target Tagget' is solo followed by straight sex, and the Student choice leads to lesbian scenes.
Also, if you choose 'Get her back out there' with the professor in month 3, you need to select 'Continue the Meeting as Planned' to get the 'Offer him Jordyn's services' option.

Last edited:

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
You need to choose 'Offer him Jordyn's services' for the university, then 'animal care', and either choice has animal painted people. 'Target Tagget' is solo followed by straight sex, and the Student choice leads to lesbian scenes.
Also, if you choose 'Get her back out there' with the professor in month 3, you need to select 'Continue the Meeting as Planned' to get the 'Offer him Jordyn's services' option.
Is this on low /high suspicion or low /high Bimbo route ?

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
So it just stops at the end of the game for eternity and the game never gets the last choices for the grand finaly? That is stupid the plot can go three ways mins the failed attempts.

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
So it just stops at the end of the game for eternity and the game never gets the last choices for the grand finaly? That is stupid the plot can go three ways mins the failed attempts.
the dev says he wants to finish it but hasnt in quite some time and he has definetly gone of this site so it might be finished at some point, it might not be but when no one knows

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I still replay this too from time to time. It's still one of the best.
Never did figure out how to have the hospital end up with a bimbo in charge though.

Edit: Patricia Goodheart. I am 100% convinced there is a way to bimbofy her and put her in charge of the hospital, but so far I have not been able to unlock the specific conditions to get her there.

Last edited:
Reactions: arkange994

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
It'd be cool if one of the good html game makers today picked this up and finished it if that's even possible. Or the original dev did. But I kinda doubnt either will

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
It'd be cool if one of the good html game makers today picked this up and finished it if that's even possible. Or the original dev did. But I kinda doubnt either will
i mean he insists that he will, the problem is that his only platforms that i know of are tfgames and hypnopics collective and both are unnavigatable hellholes that make it almost impossible to get anything informative and he was driven of here by mods being a bit rash with him. i fucking hope he comes back to finish it, especially as he ended the whole thing so close to its finally (or to its next chapter, hell if i know what he was planning) but even if he does, i doubt it will show up here.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
If it gets finished, I'm pretty sure it will end up here eventually. But not by way of the dev, considering how this site treated him, and is still treating all of this. I mean, almost every one here is 100% convinced it is no longer worked on. Where a LOT of other things get set to "On Hold", and forgotten, this one got set to "Abandoned right swiftly, and people started believing it even after word from the dev.

• Angry
Reactions: BiscuitMuncher
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes