RPGM Inner Demon: Summer Vacation [v0.1] [REST]

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
On behalf of my client "INNER DEMONS" you are hereby ordered to cease and desist this blatant and transparent attempt to cash in on the great success of my client's intellectual property. As reparations for the immeasurable damages you have caused you are required to post a photo of yourself with face visible, a sharpie up your butt, and a holding sign saying "I am a naughty boy".

1720053055211.jpeg 1720053010763.jpeg

Last edited:

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
My game is just dark screen unless I click somewhere then it actual shows the game, but then once my character stands still it shows darkness again, what's up?

Reactions: hamakor

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Inner Demon: Summer Vacation [v0.1] [REST]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Ivanmalina914

Mar 24, 2019
im stuck at apartment after sister gets out of the shower tells me to fix hot water and goes to her room trying to find her dildo. now i cant do anything

Reactions: Alex8800

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I tried your fix, nothing changed for me. This games system or mechanics are crap. It is rare that I run into an RPGM game that is so sluggish and doesn't perform. It doesn't even want to get off my computer when I try to delete the game. I had this problem before, I just have to restart my computer. What crap!!! I knew that this wasn't going to go right, when, I named my "sister". It gave the right name, but, then said she was my brother and I was her tenant or roommate, I forget. Pure horseshit.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I got to the beach and after putting sand on the 'mom' the screen turned black again, I did hear textboxes and other sound effects as i clicked on the screen though. How do I fix that?

--- Saving and reloading seems to have fixed the stutters, gonna check later if it also fixes the screen turning dark at the beach again.

--- It worked this time but then started lagging really hard in the changing room.

Last edited: