Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Story seems ok but not a real fan of voyer and the no choices cause honestly i would just kill these demons and be done with it lol.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
This game is too ambitious and has way, way too many side characters than the actual amount it can respectably develop. Doesn't help when someone doesn't have a GILF fetish and you're stuck with Fiona for like a billion clicks.

Props for proper male on futa, it's rare other than in text games.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Update published.
Change log (v0.41.5.6):
0.41.5.6 Chapter 4 (con't)
Small update and fixes.
- Skye (Story only)
- Fiona (Story only)
- Bodil (Story only)
- Tunrida (Story + optional futa solo scene)
- Greer and Lyall (Story only)

Fixes:
- Added scene skip option for Fiona and Fiona/Rhona in Ch01. (More relevant for future viewers than existing ones.)
- Added "All scenes viewed and repeatable" message for Ch04 scene selection to let viewers know when all content has been seen.

This content is a bit light on the lewd side since I wanted to advance the story more. Future updates will roll some of the side stories into the major scenes to make it easier to follow.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Update published.
Change log (v0.41.5.6):
0.41.5.6 Chapter 4 (con't)
Small update and fixes.
- Skye (Story only)
- Fiona (Story only)
- Bodil (Story only)
- Tunrida (Story + optional futa solo scene)
- Greer and Lyall (Story only)

Fixes:
- Added scene skip option for Fiona and Fiona/Rhona in Ch01. (More relevant for future viewers than existing ones.)
- Added "All scenes viewed and repeatable" message for Ch04 scene selection to let viewers know when all content has been seen.

This content is a bit light on the lewd side since I wanted to advance the story more. Future updates will roll some of the side stories into the major scenes to make it easier to follow.
Which one was bodil again??

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Inner Demons [v0.41.5.6] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 550 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 515 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't mind GIlfs at all if they look like that, I also don't mind the occasional male on futa sex, so my question would be, how central is the futa to the plot of the game and how much futa sex is there and will it include futa on male as well.

I just want to know if this is something I can enjoy or not, if not that's also fine, to each his own.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Another scene coming next update.
Funny enough, none of your updates worked for me as everything ends at Chapter 1. After Chapter 1 finishes it says something about Chapter 2 coming soon and put me back to the main menu. You're saying you're already at chapter 4?

Chap1.jpg

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
just guestion is that LIs? 1670786822091.png it is not bestqlity butit is picture from first page some girl is probably giving head to some demon?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Funny enough, none of your updates worked for me as everything ends at Chapter 1. After Chapter 1 finishes it says something about Chapter 2 coming soon and put me back to the main menu. You're saying you're already at chapter 4?

View attachment 2228816
I did a quick edit in Ch01, so that may be messing you up. Start a new game, and just select another chapter. That should fix it. I'll make a note on the change log. Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Demon dude gettin' head, she is not an LI. But there is an optional scene with her or Fiona at the start of Ch04.
sorry but came for incest to be honest and readed notes bad....from what i got MC is son/brother....and there is father banging daughter....if i read right so not interested in this ...

Reactions: Alex Lem and Spam10

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I don't mind GIlfs at all if they look like that, I also don't mind the occasional male on futa sex, so my question would be, how central is the futa to the plot of the game and how much futa sex is there and will it include futa on male as well.

I just want to know if this is something I can enjoy or not, if not that's also fine, to each his own.
Futa in this VN are referred to as "The Touched." They're pretty important to alot of plot points, and are involved in quite a few sex scenes. There is no futa on male, but plenty of male on futa.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes