Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Slightly exaggerated curves :LOL: but I do like me some girlcock and big boobs, so, I'll just have to sit down and take it right :ROFLMAO:

I've downloaded the game and added it to the growing "to play" list

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Grey, the Tunrida scene was great. Wish mc had the chance to jump in but it seems like we are slowly making our way towards the mc being free and making some big decisions. Also futa love interests seem to be involved so it'll be great to see where everything ends up.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Grey, the Tunrida scene was great. Wish mc had the chance to jump in but it seems like we are slowly making our way towards the mc being free and making some big decisions. Also futa love interests seem to be involved so it'll be great to see where everything ends up.
There is a big scene planned with MC and Tunrida coming up. And the futa LI's are shaping up nicely.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
A Couple things, One Will the MC end up getting a choice to give in to his "Inner Demon" or be the hero he was meant to be?. Another thing Learning about Alastair and Eva made me question about who the MC's mother is. Is there something to it?. If Hilda is not the Biological mother that would kind of free her of any guilt she has for feeling more love for the MC than a mother should. By the By I am stuck on the free roam part of Chapter 4. Watched all scenes, Do not know how to continue story. Only repeatable scenes of Arena Fight 1 ect with other scenes. Before The Free Roam section there was was supposed to be Fight 2.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
A Couple things, One Will the MC end up getting a choice to give in to his "Inner Demon" or be the hero he was meant to be?. Another thing Learning about Alastair and Eva made me question about who the MC's mother is. Is there something to it?. If Hilda is not the Biological mother that would kind of free her of any guilt she has for feeling more love for the MC than a mother should. By the By I am stuck on the free roam part of Chapter 4. Watched all scenes, Do not know how to continue story. Only repeatable scenes of Arena Fight 1 ect with other scenes. Before The Free Roam section there was was supposed to be Fight 2.
There’s an only one arena fight scene so far. You should a message saying “All scenes viewed and repeatable “ when you see everything.
As far as the story goes, you’ll just have to wait, sorry.

Reactions: JaszMan

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
This game is making me change my idea of Futa.
I am not a fan of futa on male but this game made me try the sex scenes and i realize that i can enjoy it if the Futa is worshiping the male.
Also love the muscle women apperance and the attitude change after having some MC Cock.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There’s an only one arena fight scene so far. You should a message saying “All scenes viewed and repeatable “ when you see everything.
As far as the story goes, you’ll just have to wait, sorry.
Oh Good to know. And you tease,that's not fair. LOL. Well I guess I need to find similar stories to Inner Demons until the next update. Fantasy,Demons,Corruption love it.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
:unsure:
Is there any reason for this to be a kinetic novel ?
It's not that hard to add choice before forcing MC to have sex. Like "Yeah, I want her" and "ugh, too old for me" and skipping the uninteresting scene. Or even when you meet a new character you say "I'm not interested in her" and all her scenes are now locked.
1-2 days of coding and the number of comments like "not my cup of tea, skip this, hard pass" would be much fewer.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there any reason for this to be a kinetic novel ?
It's not that hard to add choice before forcing MC to have sex. Like "Yeah, I want her" and "ugh, too old for me" and skipping the uninteresting scene. Or even when you meet a new character you say "I'm not interested in her" and all her scenes are now locked.
1-2 days of coding and the number of comments like "not my cup of tea, skip this, hard pass" would be much fewer.
Most of the sex scenes, including the gilf ones some don't like, are story related so it wouldn't just take coding it would take a complete rewrite.

What would be much easier is if people realised that not every game was intended for them. Most devs have a target audience when they start their games, this one obviously didn't include those not into gilfs.

I can't believe common sense needs explaining.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Most of the sex scenes, including the gilf ones some don't like, are story related so it wouldn't just take coding it would take a complete rewrite.

What would be much easier is if people realised that not every game was intended for them. Most devs have a target audience when they start their games, this one obviously didn't include those not into gilfs.

I can't believe common sense needs explaining.
So the goal is to make a very niche game.
IMO It's hardly common sense but it's sure the creator's right.
Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: osanaiko
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes