Antera

Nov 19, 2017
The problem would be all the rest of it though. If it wouldn't fly on Patreon, it wouldn't fly on Steam. Besides, I just wanted to do this for fun.
Incest would not be problem. steam does not care. No high school, medieval setting perfect. Considering amount hardcore stuff have been release on steam recently it won't have problem. Steam is lot easy rules compare to Patreon. Its great you are doing such good game only with fun in mind. Still I would gladly buy it on steam.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hey, quick update from me: progress continues!

I've got a new drop of content from GTS and have been I'm working my way through it.

Since the last public release (v0.42.6.0) and what I've got (internal v0.44.0.12), there have been 100s of images and 28000 words of script added.

There's an entire huge scene that's part of the build up to the climax (hehe) of chapter 4, plus a big and very dirty "Fiona's story", plus the latest content featuring a bruised-but-not-defeated MC and (one or more of) the horny loving warrior women who stand by his side.

It's epic!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
GAME UPDATED!

0.44.0.16 Chapter 4 (con't)
New Scenes:
Tunrida's Room 2 (Story, Oishi/MC Sex + Optional scene: Elke- Group)
(Contains First Real Consequence Choice)
Bryn 3 (Story + Optional Scene (Male on Futa/Trans- Anal x2)

Fiona's Stories (M/S, GILF, Squirt, Lesbian, Sneaky Blowjob)

Reminder: Fiona's Stories are NOT part of the main story. They are completely optional and are there only for GILF fans.)

I know it's been a LONG time since the last update, but it could not be helped. And I know some will say that this isn't even enough to justify a 10 month wait, but again, couldn't be helped.

I have also included a PDF walkthrough for the Chapter Four scene selection screen. Hopefully that'll help.

Thank you one and all!
-GTS

_EROS_

Jan 20, 2024
GAME UPDATED!

New Scenes:

Reminder: Fiona's Stories are NOT part of the main story. They are completely optional and are there only for GILF fans.)

I know it's been a LONG time since the last update, but it could not be helped. And I know some will say that this isn't even enough to justify a 10 month wait, but again, couldn't be helped.

I have also included a PDF walkthrough for the Chapter Four scene selection screen. Hopefully that'll help.

Thank you one and all!
-GTS
OMG THX!!

Reactions: GrayTShirt

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
hard to believe Corruption won't be involved when Demons and devils are on the loose and the MC must battle them both from without and within. It's good to be bad.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Inner Demons [v0.44.0.16] [GrayTShirt]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
GAME UPDATED!

New Scenes:

Thank you one and all!
-GTS
As long as you don't abandon it, you don't need to apologize to anyone, no matter how long it takes.

1721164076622.gif

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
thank you soldier, you saved me a download. shame you were victim of devs not taggin their shit properly
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This project will never include NTR elements. I'm just not a fan of that particular genre. There are relationships in this VN that have nothing to do with MC. I try to make characters who have lives outside of MC's sphere. It's not to say that MC may never have sexygoodtimes with them, but they simply aren't love interests that affect MC or other characters lives /storylines.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes