Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Thank you for the feedback! I'm trying to improve the quality of my renders, I'm just a slow learner. They'll get better with time.
I am happy you're enjoying the writing! I love doing longer scenes with lots of dialogue. I was tired of seeing short scenes in other projects as well. I hope you continue to follow this VN, keep an eye on the change log for future scenes!
-GTS
I, thank you for the talent you put in the writing, it's so rare to find some good writing in those VNs, many devs think that the players are uneducated teenagers who don't read the text but only wank on the images and animations!
There are a few games who manage to do it but not much. Keep on focusing on writing good sex scenes that give you the real feeling of love and passion.
What surprise me a bit is the fact that you choose to write some fantasy story with all the clichés of the genre. It's only my humble opinion but i think you are a bit wasting your talent with this. I'm sure you would be perfectly able to write something more complex in a more believable world with better models. For me the fact of having that kind of classic fantasy story with overexagerated models tend to diminish the global quality of your work. But of course it's just my opinion, go on doing what you love that's how you are getting better.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Any chance for HUGE TITS in the future? Like we talking back breakers.

And also any chance for pregnancy?

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Another game more where the start is is fucking good, but it comes to futa, lesbians and orgies. The game also went to ruins at that point when I noticed that Greer is some fucking futa and fucking Lyall. Why the fuck do the game makers always put the best characters into some fucking futa character or else somehow the MC doesn’t get it. I wouldn't have been bothered by the futa if they had been a non-human character who isn't close to MC in the game. That is, one more game deleted and saves hard disk space.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Another game more where the start is is fucking good, but it comes to futa, lesbians and orgies. The game also went to ruins at that point when I noticed that Greer is some fucking futa and fucking Lyall. Why the fuck do the game makers always put the best characters into some fucking futa character or else somehow the MC doesn’t get it. I wouldn't have been bothered by the futa if they had been a non-human character who isn't close to MC in the game. That is, one more game deleted and saves hard disk space.
Thank god you made this post! Don't think I could have gone on without it!!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
great update...are we going to see something with the mom in the next update ?
The next update (Ch04+) will be a faux-open world map where you select the scenes, both story and optional-to-view. The goal is to have one optional scene per major character, mom included. :cool:
So the next few updates (7 I believe) will all be Ch04 with scenes with all the majors.
-GTS

ZeSlech69

May 4, 2022
Hello I found this game in search by using Demon. I am a fan of Monster Girls and Demons and I saw blindfold Succubus.
Im downloading and I also checked the other site Dev Journal. (My download speed is poor :cry:)
I looked at Genre Spoiler and Im confused.
All great, mostly Monster Girl + Muscular and I saw how they look, vry good. But sadly Futa.

Wjat does M/S, B/S, F/D, S/S mean ?
Good that Futa is avoidable, cant wait to play :geek:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hello I found this game in search by using Demon. I am a fan of Monster Girls and Demons and I saw blindfold Succubus.
Im downloading and I also checked the other site Dev Journal. (My download speed is poor :cry:)
I looked at Genre Spoiler and Im confused.
All great, mostly Monster Girl + Muscular and I saw how they look, vry good. But sadly Futa.

Wjat does M/S, B/S, F/D, S/S mean ?
Good that Futa is avoidable, cant wait to play :geek:
M/S - Mother/Son, B/S - Brother/Sister, F/D - Father/Daughter, S/S i'm not sure but i'd guess Sister/Sister

Reactions: GrayTShirt

ZeSlech69

May 4, 2022
This VN is a little different than many others that's for sure, which is why I find it so good.
Haha I think I get you. Kinda feel the same. I have some remark about the game like the Futa. Dont know if I can to say it here or in the review or wait for next chapter. Because next chapter we have finally choices. And choices are very important to me :giggle:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Haha I think I get you. Kinda feel the same. I have some remark about the game like the Futa. Dont know if I can to say it here or in the review or wait for next chapter. Because next chapter we have finally choices. And choices are very important to me :giggle:
I accept all feedback, here or in the reviews. Lay it on me!
-GTS

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes