HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
GrayTShirt since my Alzheimer's Lite doesn't seem to go away, is there a way to somehow mark which section is fully done/which one there are somethings still left to do? A symbol in the top corner or different accent colors or something similar?

Or in the different sections, maybe somehow mark which scene is watched?

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
GrayTShirt since my Alzheimer's Lite doesn't seem to go away, is there a way to somehow mark which section is fully done/which one there are somethings still left to do? A symbol in the top corner or different accent colors or something similar?

Or in the different sections, maybe somehow mark which scene is watched?
I'll see what I can do. I'm not any good at coding in Ren'py, but I'll figure it out.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is honestly fantastic, its a very unique premise and has some awesome characters and kinks in it. Lots of interesting and well designed female characters, Tunrida is my favorite so far and i am glad she is one of the main antagonists of the game, her personality really fits the whole evil queen esthetic and then you make her a demon on top of it and you got yourself a home run, i do hope there is an ending you can get where she basically wins and controls everything the game seems to set up a possibility for it.

Either way this is a great game, seriously loving the recent uptick in games that explore fantasy, medieval settings with demons and magic and all kinds of creatures. Remember the days when all it used to be is MC lives in a suburban neighborhood with his "'landlady" and 1-2 "roommates", ugh....

Last edited:

burning dega

Jun 27, 2017
Is there any chance that, this futas will be able to transform into full woman. It would be great. womans are great when are fully woman. womans with big dicks is such a turnoff. most of the womans in this game are with dick. this type of things should be optional or later in story should have a choice to be changable in vagina.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Is there any chance that, this futas will be able to transform into full woman. It would be great. womans are great when are fully woman. womans with big dicks is such a turnoff. most of the womans in this game are with dick. this type of things should be optional or later in story should have a choice to be changable in vagina.
You should probably read the Dev notes on the first page... In other words it won't happen.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
You should probably read the Dev notes on the first page... In other words it won't happen.
He means an option to choose between Futa/women for some hot characters, i think this would be amazing for people who are turned off by Futa while keeping it for people who like it.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
He means an option to choose between Futa/women for some hot characters, i think this would be amazing for people who are turned off by Futa while keeping it for people who like it.
I know what he means but this is what the Dev notes say :
Planned tags:
AVOIDABLE: Futa/Trans lewd scenes (but not characters) with futa on futa, futa on self, futa on female, futa on male (oral only), male on futa (penetrative only) and scenes containing incest.
You can avoid the futa scenes but not the futa characters so I don't think he will go through the effort of making an alternate version of each futa character scene...
Especially as the dev mentioned in his other thread that he will stop working on the game after the next two updates...

Reactions: HornyyPussy

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
im waiting for bodil scenes,bcs well there are 3 charachters the mc need ,so ,...perhaps bodil's scene is in the horizont...

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes