Mod Ren'Py Inner Growth - Jeevant's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker & Improvements Mod [v1.8] [Morally Purple]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
It adds an in-game Walkthrough Mod, Gallery Unlocker,Also added a hint button in quick menu which will appear during freeroam/point and click part when clicked on will show you hints​

Game/Creator:Inner Growth /Morally Purple
Modder: Jeevant -
Mod Version: 1.8
Game Version: 1.8
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work considering supporting me on my

Download: - -

Download for android(v1.4):

Screenshot 2020-12-22 152556.png Screenshot 2020-12-22 152628.png Screenshot 2020-12-22 152706.png unknown.png

Last edited:

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Hello,

It keeps deeming it as a virus and won't let me download the mod
Are you using windows defender? If so then I can assure you it is a false positive.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I can't click on anything in the gallery when I have installed this. It is like it just turned the question marks into pictures, but with no effect.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Wow, that must have been a lot of work. Good job!
I was thinking about adding an easy mode, but you beat me to it.
Thank you for doing this. ^^
No problem ;). Just keep producing more kinky stuff!:)

Reactions: Wayl@nder

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I can't click on anything in the gallery when I have installed this. It is like it just turned the question marks into pictures, but with no effect.
That's weird. I will take a look because I played some scenes while testing and they worked.must be something like some are working some are not. Anyways I will look into it and fix it. Thanks for the report!

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Tell me if this fixes it

Reactions: Ripson and Malkav

LauraRozier

Sep 24, 2020
Welp, made a v0.8 version but sadly my account is still in noobie state <insert wheeze>.
Can send it to a mod/admin for review if they wish. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also stripped out all the superfluous files that were in the OG mod version and fixed a couple of missed points.

Reactions: Lero321

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Welp, made a v0.8 version but sadly my account is still in noobie state <insert wheeze>.
Can send it to a mod/admin for review if they wish. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also stripped out all the superfluous files that were in the OG mod version and fixed a couple of missed points.
Oh those superfluos files is just me being lazy to sort which is being used or not as i thought whether the size comes down to 1mb or remains 1.7mb it wouldn't matter much to anyone anyways.It would be a bigger problem if i miss zipping a file which mod is using.

Reactions: Ripson