RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Apr 18, 2021 at 1:39 PM
Update v0.9 will be released next week
Hello,
the new update will be released between the 21st and 25th of April.
I posted this in Discord a while ago and thought I should share it here too.
Cheers,
Morally Purple
That is a pleasant surprise. it seems a lot of game are once again ready to release this weekend.:cool:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Inner Growth [v0.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.76 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 346 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 312 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
The timing is awful. I'm supposed to be working and I'm having to fight to keep my mouse pointer off the .exe like a fiend.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I've certain become fond of this game and it's updates.

For one, the trans/futa models are actually realistic and well modeled rather than the fucking crappy ass over sized dick and tits models that are out there. I love Thanla's model and the cute jogger. And the other models look fantastic as well.

The story is good too, panning out well. Choosing between being a proverbial softie or a dick is nice.

Update was kinda short is but well done.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
This is the best Futa game I've played in a while. The characters are beautiful and very well designed, the sex scenes are varied and well thought, the dialogue isn't tedious to read and most importantly isn't cringy.

I can't wait for what comes next!

Reactions: danny slayer

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update was fantastic. Mara stole my cum. Onique was strong as hell. Thalna got her ass beat. Catha showing why she's main waifu once again. I wonder how this whole thing plays out on the dark path. Meanwhile, Alice was being silly in the car. Catha is always being silly but Alice was confused and horny as hell.

Envy :love:! God! Thalna and her going at it was so fucking hot. My most anticipated scene and it didn't disappoint. I swear I'm going to make this sexy succubus one of my women. Then there was the Queen getting her bean licked and hole filled which was hot quite literally.

The next few updates is going to be interesting. Onique was very strong and I'm guessing Naamah is just as stong if not stronger. Thalna really needs to stop relying on her powers. What i mean by that is she needs to stop bruteforcing/bursting her powers wildly. She should try to use techniques to wield her powers more efficiently instead so she doesn't run out of energy so fast while fighting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thalna really needs to stop relying on her powers. What i mean by that is she needs to stop bruteforcing/bursting her powers wildly. She should try to use techniques to wield her powers more efficiently instead so she doesn't run out of energy so fast while fighting.
Thalna doesn't know how top use her powers. There has never been another half breed like her with those powers so no way of training.

Thalna has always relied on being stronger than the person she's fighting, She isn't the strongest in the room now until she gets a grip of her power.

I wonder how this whole thing plays out on the dark path.
Exact same but swap the wing style.

I play both paths and the only difference in that fight on the dark path is no fireball and different wings.

We know Onique hasn't got her wings yet so Thalna should be stronger but she's untrained and in need of serious guidance.

Hate to say it but Thalna needs to be talking to her mother.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, I expected there to be more of a difference between light and dark as well. Although for me it was less about the arena fight and more about the Atia+Vanth scene. I feel getting your wings ripped out should have some impact.

In regards to Thalna's power, on one hand she didn't really have much time train so far. On the other hand her "let's take a vacation" attitude at the end of the episode doesn't have me hopeful about that happening anyway. Reminds me of the scene were Attia stripped her of her armor. Seems she doesn't have the discipline to work on getting better. And getting her face beat in a couple of times hasn't changed that apparently.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Thalna doesn't know how top use her powers. There has never been another half breed like her with those powers so no way of training.

Thalna has always relied on being stronger than the person she's fighting, She isn't the strongest in the room now until she gets a grip of her power.

Exact same but swap the wing style.

I play both paths and the only difference in that fight on the dark path is no fireball and different wings.

We know Onique hasn't got her wings yet so Thalna should be stronger but she's untrained and in need of serious guidance.

Hate to say it but Thalna needs to be talking to her mother.
Yeah, she doesn't know how to use her power but I'm saying she should try to be more efficient in the future. While there's never been another half breed with her power that doesn't mean her magic is too unique that she can't use other magic as a basis. There's nothing stopping Catha from teaching her or anything saying Catha can't teach/train her that i recall. Her power itself may be unique but there's nothing saying she can't use regular magic now like Catha. Her using a fireball is proof of this.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes