Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.7] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Feels like a missed opportunity making the roomate a dominant chad, rather than a kindred spirit the mc can embrace for support and a myriad of other saucy efforts.

It's terribly pretty, reasonably well written, but something about constantly being demeaned and called a pretty little white boy.. ehhhhh. Feels like this one is going to be a "straight" (har har) shooter-- if you want to see a fairly androgenous attractive youth literally mentally and physically mind fucked into being a placid bimbo, to service their "betters", yeah, probably this is for you.

If the notion of transitioning into a feminine lifestyle or body (by choice or not) taking away all semblance of personal agency and freedom of choice rubs you raw-- and not in the hot and spicy way-- probably not.

Unless there are some wild twists upcoming, that's how it feels anyway.

I get it, it's a genre that sells, and I'm sure there are folks that can identify, enjoy, or roleplay the heck out of it and dig the setting. And more power to 'em, seriously. However, it's baffling how few of these stories exist where a avatar can change, adapt, and fornicate with the world with their own set of values-- not something forced upon them. And I'm not talking about something earth shattering or genre breaching.. just, like.. if my avatar develops into a beautiful person, with or without something extra below the belt, it should be up to them who they bend over for.. or who *they* bend over. At least, to a degree. Plots and stories exist for a reason, after all. And it's super early yet, so who knows how the ultimate narraitive will shape up.

But for a college making motions about not conforming to gender roles, but essentially boiling down to it's just alphas with dicks and betas that service 'em.. isn't that just as bad, if not worse? Meh.

SissyBekah

Sep 9, 2020
ah I see where I missed enabling the conditioning. You actually have to reply to the teachers first text to you at the time i didnt know you could so i missed that

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
It's not only about clicking, it is also about clicking with beat sound simultaneously. But game intend to be hard, cause "losing is fun" situation and game seek to make you cocksucker after all :sneaky:
Good point, but not convincing enough ;-)
Maybe it's my PC (waiting for DDR5) or my mouse, but the first part of Level 4 is okay, then suddenly there are several 3-point-bubbles at once, some of them not reacting, so I have no chance to complete.

For me mini game is good as is, I get 6 to 9 points of feminization every level :)
Yeah, but not if you fail, then you get nothing, and that is boring and frustrating. It would be okay for me, if it would get easier each try, but you get less points.
This way I got stuck and can't go on in the story.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Maybe it's my PC (waiting for DDR5) or my mouse, but the first part of Level 4 is okay, then suddenly there are several 3-point-bubbles at once, some of them not reacting, so I have no chance to complete.
It seemed to me that to lose this game, you'll need to miss a lot of bubbles, which is almost unreal if player doesn't do it on purpose. So the hardest part was click on bubble only when beat sound happening, and if you didn't it right than the game blinds you with one of "sissy flashback" and you take a fempoint (or something) as "a punishment". But I didn't know that for some people bubbles don't disappear simply by clicking, and it looks like trouble with performance indeed.

Yeah, but not if you fail, then you get nothing, and that is boring and frustrating.
I didn't know this either. Yeah, then it's not a great design, agreed.

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
Dear developer. Stop putting fades in your game its fucking annoying!
There's not much game here.

Last edited:

Mdurn

Nov 24, 2018
Great game so far I really enjoyed this, and looking forward to more,
Only real issue I had was reading the text messages, was rather small and in the lower right corner.
Would be better if font was either a bit more bold,and if you opened the phone it would center in the middle of your screen.

Other than that Fantastic game

Reactions: Axel34

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Yeah, the phone could be bigger, ideally i think the phone should be centre of the screen when we select it.

Veresok

Apr 6, 2019
Again! Again !!! What's the curse with that tag? Will we never see the protagonist game from the other side !?

molot777

Dec 28, 2017
I love such games with sissy content.
Next topic, I caught a bug. If I do not answer the teacher's SMS and go further, I will not have access to the assignments.

But overall a great start! I look forward to continuing!

molot777

Dec 28, 2017
what the hell is conditioning?
It seems to me that you also missed the moment that you need to answer the SMS from the teacher. If this is missed, you will not receive a letter from the university and also list of tasks(conditioning).

Mdurn

Nov 24, 2018
It seems to me that you also missed the moment that you need to answer the SMS from the teacher. If this is missed, you will not receive a letter from the university and also list of tasks(conditioning).

I Had this happen to me as well at first, but I was able to open the phone when at University and still make a reply,
The key reply is "no further questions"

at least this was the case for me,

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Fantastic start! Love the artwork and the thought put into the general interface, very nicely polished. Will be eagerly watching this one.

Saturna

Dec 11, 2021
I had a lot of fun with this, can't wait to see further development.

A quite game breaking bug I stumbled across was that I never received the conditioning email from the assistant. I didn't know I was supposed to get one so I played for 11 days doing quite literally nothing before reading the posts on here.

A few suggestions:
- slightly increase the clock animation
- some explanation on what to do in the conditioning game (I was clicking the white dot on the screen for 3 days like an idiot)
- volume slider

Reactions: Ramando and Axel34

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
I finished playing this last night and even subscribed to the Patreon to show some support and access the latest version (hardly any new content). For a game this early into development I'm pretty impressed. The art, story and UI all seem top notch. There are some big bugs but they'll be sorted in no time I'm sure.

This seems like one of those games which is going to continually grow and expand, the story and the settingnaturally makes it seem like there's a lot of room for natural growth. I haven't come across a game with such a story as this before, so I found it quite interesting. As some others mentioned it would be nice to have the option to lean towards more female or male domination but I'm happy to see where this game goes for now.

Some suggestions:
- Not sure if this is technically a bug or how it's meant to work in reality but as Saturna above said, you're able to miss an email and the gameplay is basically halted. I think this is due to not replying to Karina's text, I could be wrong. Anyway there should be more of an emphasis to reply if one is needed. It also wasn't immediately obvious how/if you could reply to messages.

- In regards to that, perhaps a short tutorial running through the UI would be a good addition. As for the UI itself, it's very feature rich and I had no complaints once I learned how to use it, but it wasn't immediately obvious.

- Choose who you want to be dominated by. As I touched on above, it would be great if you could choose at the start who would dominate you. I'm not sure how big of an impact the male roommate will have on the game (I suspect a fair bit), but it would be great if you could choose if they were a female or even a trans character. Then for example in the scene where the roommate takes a picture of MC in the VR headset with their cock out, that could be a female with a strap on or a trans with their cock.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
The conditioning mini-game seems incredibly arbitrary in how it hands out points. You can click absolutely perfectly on beat, and not get anything for a good ten bubbles; and yet sometimes you can be a little bit early or even a little bit late to click the bubbles to the beat and be... rewarded? ...punished? ..."converted", we'll go with that. Also, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate if the music in the conditioning mini-games actually changed to suit the BPM of the conditioning games, 'cause having the same song playing on loop while the only thing that guides you in a small pulsating circle with vague instruction can really throw you off in the long run. Sometimes you might get 8 points, sometimes you might get 18. It's almost random.

I really want to like the concept of this game, and I've been hoping for something like this for a while, but as it stands now, it's nothing more than a basic visual novel with a crudely implemented rhythm game. Maybe in six or seven updates, when there's actual content to be consumed, will it be worth looking back into...

...also, there appears to be an "Alpha 0.3" on the Patreon page, so unless someone here has access to that and could, at the very least, tell us what's different...

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
...also, there appears to be an "Alpha 0.3" on the Patreon page, so unless someone here has access to that and could, at the very least, tell us what's different...
The only difference between the version on here and 0.3 is there's a new mall location, a quest from Karina to go and buy some clothes and that's pretty much it. The hypno video scene from 0.2 is spread out across 5 different training sessions and then you get the final scene, so no new sexual content in this update.

Reactions: gdrocker and Axel34
3.00 star(s) 35 Votes