Here 0.3a:
Win:
MAC:

Currently the game has:

267 drawings and variations (82 new)

606 Monoscripts in C#. (196 new)

15 Scenes. (4 new)

301 Pictures.

35 Soundtracks and sound effects. (4 new)

17 Videos. (4 new)

775 Animations and UI animations. (178 new)

6589 Words. (1460 new)

HOTFIX UPDATE: The bugs that were found have been fixed, more details in the patch notes on Discord.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
what to do in minigame? Can someone tell me ? There r no instruction on what to do. I am failing them and I dont know why.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
Can someone please help me and tell me how to send the nude photo to the stranger.
Thank you and best regards

Sorry for my English

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
how to get to the mall
When you leave the university by clicking on the arrow you'll get a popup where you want to go, same when leaving your house. Only appears once the mall has been unlocked though.

Hello
Can someone please help me and tell me how to send the nude photo to the stranger.
Thank you and best regards

Sorry for my English
Go to the bathroom, click on the mirror, click on ass, click the camera icon in the center. (Not sure if you need to take off all clothes before)

Then on the phone in the messaging app, select the number (probably already selected) click on the small + on the lower right and select the image.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
hi, can someone tell me how i can use a oculus, luch and green panties in the box?
Automatically used when you do the hypno interactions.

No camera Icon on the Mirror interaction for me
You have to view your ass for it to show. If it does not show, check if you still have to send a message first (also check if you are nude, but not sure if that is necessary).

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes