Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.7] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Gotta say, I've been playing sissification games for years now and this has been a breath of fresh hair, most sissification games tend to be on html/twine or visual novels so to actually see something made in Unity that is good is rare as fuck. That said, the game is very very in the early stages so there's a lack in content and some tweaks that can be made to make the game more enjoyable, but I gotta say, for a 0.3 version, it's a very well put game, I've seen people out there with games that have 50 updates that look nowhere nor feel as good as this game so I hope you keep putting in the effort and maybe you'll have a gem out here, game looks really nice.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The VR video is hot as Hell the last bubble mini-game is a bitch .....nice work look forward to seeing more , the daily dressing routine could be optimized at least ..like maybe it remembers your selections until you change it and you can just select casual or nightwear or nude ...Still i like where the game is going ...keep up the good work

sylew

Apr 22, 2020
VR video unfortunately doesnt work for me, all i see is just the box with the headset, panties and poppers and i can skip to the roommate part by pressing escape

masturbation videos also don't work all i see is blue-ish screen

jackwhite6

Mar 31, 2019
Game has a lot of potential. But I hate the conditioning, it's not fun to click on some bubbles, and you cant even really watch the slide show because you are watching the bubbles. Would love these to be skippable

Also i know its early in development, but it needs more in person interactions with other people, like you barely see Karina at all, almost all your interactions come thru texts or emails.

Kyushoku

Nov 11, 2018
The art is fantastic even if the coding/writing is not. Looking forward to what comes out of this

Entoni893

Jan 11, 2022
OMG. One of the best out there. If anyone knows similar gems like this please contact me. Love the hypno-sissy stuff.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
OMG. One of the best out there. If anyone knows similar gems like this please contact me. Love the hypno-sissy stuff.
Try Kinky Life Game by SamCannis95, if you also into femdom. The game is great and long enough!
Don't look on screenshots it's old!
Don't forget crack-file from page 13.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes