Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.7] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Go to class, when you come down the stairs you should get a text message, telling you to go to the mall to buy uniform, then it should say mall location added
also you will click the arrow that you normally would for going home on the right(not the left) from there it will give you the home or mall option.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Go to class, when you come down the stairs you should get a text message, telling you to go to the mall to buy uniform, then it should say mall location added
I got the text message but I did not get a "mall location added" notification, and the only locations I can access are the school and the apartment. No map, no new arrows.

The game also needs an option to adjust and/or turn off the music.

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
Click the received picture, and while the picture is open send a sms to the unknown number. After that you can go to the bathroom to make the selfie ;)
Not working, when I open the picture, everything from the HUD is gone, can not reply.

CuriousSLana

Jan 3, 2021
hi, can someone tell me how i can use a oculus, luch and green panties in the box?
Just go into the Hypno and that is it, MC puts it on automatically. The scene was changed from the previous version so that it now triggers after you complete the 5th hypno, not the 1st.

Horse Boy

Jul 24, 2017
Is there any content after the 5 hypnosis? I have completed them but there are no more events? Is that the end of the content or is the game logic broken again?

Reactions: PurumPum

Begintobeg

Apr 15, 2019
Are there anyone plays th mac version.. I cant even start the game?

Usually one of these works for me (done in terminal, replace game name with your file location, can drag into terminal)

sudo chmod -R 755 /path to app
(it'll ask for password)

then:
xattr -rc /path to app

Or another one I found but haven't tried because the first two worked was:
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/Game
xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine Game.app/

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
I really want to like this game. Unfortunately the file size is pretty crazy and a lot of the text is too small. Maybe I'm missing something but there doesn't seem to be any way to adjust it. The problem is at it's worst when looking at your phone but it's not the only place. There are also other UI issues but nothing I don't expect to be ironed out as development continues. Keep up the effort. Whatever problems it has, this is one of the more exciting games to see on this site

Kittsu

Nov 25, 2017
I played this in like december, did I just waste an hour to take a picture of my ass? That's all the new content over 3 months? What the hell.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I played this in like december, did I just waste an hour to take a picture of my ass? That's all the new content over 3 months? What the hell.
You are probably misremembering because the old (only) hypno scene is now the fifth (last) hypno scene. So we got 4 new hypno scenes and iirc the mall was not available before in addition to the butt photo. Not much but at least something.

Kittsu

Nov 25, 2017
You are probably misremembering because the old (only) hypno scene is now the fifth (last) hypno scene. So we got 4 new hypno scenes and iirc the mall was not available before in addition to the butt photo. Not much but at least something.
You might be right, I just know that the last scene was with the roommate in the old version. I guess that was simply moved behind the 4 new hypno videos. But even so it's just 4 real life videos rather than continuation to the games own stuff and thus feels like I experienced nothing new.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes