Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.7] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Ideally, it would be up to the player imo. You could choose which things to feminize.
I could see that that would be nice but i dont some of the game devs say yeah it can be done and find no it cant no matter what ya do look at Crossdressing in Camelot for an example advertised as thoughy ou can but cant

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hi.
There hasn't been an update on Patreon since January 3 on what's going on or whether it's going to continue.

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Game is very promising, but seriously, game breaking bugs must stop. I can' t find mall, will i really have to start it all over AGAIN?

LikeScales

Jan 17, 2018
Game is very promising, but seriously, game breaking bugs must stop. I can' t find mall, will i really have to start it all over AGAIN?
I couldn't either then I remembered I had to reply to the text on the phone, then the mall showed up

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone have news of how development is going?

I'm not on this game discord and last patreon post of dev is from january.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
As someone who has followed this on Patreon since the start, these breaks when they occurred in the past typically meant a real-life problem or holiday. Last time it was because of the loss of their job that there was a two to three month long break due to not having anyone to work with. They did apparently bring on a friend, but with having to write and translate (the very first version was in Portuguese if I remember correctly), draw, and code there tends to only be one update a month when issues aren't occurring IRL.

I do hope the conversion to a female is a complete conversion not some half way thing
While as of right now the main focus is sissification, once/if this is completed it should allow for any type of developent. Including potentially masculinizing him rather than feminizing him. The only reason the focus has been on sissification is the fact that the original poll had voluntary sissification as the highest ranked one.

Feb 20, 2022
Feels like a missed opportunity making the roomate a dominant chad, rather than a kindred spirit the mc can embrace for support and a myriad of other saucy efforts.

It's terribly pretty, reasonably well written, but something about constantly being demeaned and called a pretty little white boy.. ehhhhh. Feels like this one is going to be a "straight" (har har) shooter-- if you want to see a fairly androgenous attractive youth literally mentally and physically mind fucked into being a placid bimbo, to service their "betters", yeah, probably this is for you.

If the notion of transitioning into a feminine lifestyle or body (by choice or not) taking away all semblance of personal agency and freedom of choice rubs you raw-- and not in the hot and spicy way-- probably not.

Unless there are some wild twists upcoming, that's how it feels anyway.

I get it, it's a genre that sells, and I'm sure there are folks that can identify, enjoy, or roleplay the heck out of it and dig the setting. And more power to 'em, seriously. However, it's baffling how few of these stories exist where a avatar can change, adapt, and fornicate with the world with their own set of values-- not something forced upon them. And I'm not talking about something earth shattering or genre breaching.. just, like.. if my avatar develops into a beautiful person, with or without something extra below the belt, it should be up to them who they bend over for.. or who *they* bend over. At least, to a degree. Plots and stories exist for a reason, after all. And it's super early yet, so who knows how the ultimate narraitive will shape up.

But for a college making motions about not conforming to gender roles, but essentially boiling down to it's just alphas with dicks and betas that service 'em.. isn't that just as bad, if not worse? Meh.
The only one I know to fit that bill, sadly, is Fanuccis Pizza, by the same guy who develops Healslut.

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019
Here 0.3a:
Win:Mega
MAC:Mega

Currently the game has:

267 drawings and variations (82 new)

606 Monoscripts in C#. (196 new)

15 Scenes. (4 new)

301 Pictures.

35 Soundtracks and sound effects. (4 new)

17 Videos. (4 new)

775 Animations and UI animations. (178 new)

6589 Words. (1460 new)

HOTFIX UPDATE: The bugs that were found have been fixed, more details in the patch notes on Discord.
Btw can you give invite-link to discord channel?

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes