3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
anyone got past the pussy licking scene with the gf? :unsure:
i got stuck there, i keep licking the pussy but nothing happens :LOL:

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
can anybody tell me how to put the buttplug in nathan ass please
You put it in his butt the your press spacebar quickly to fill up some bar past the threshold. Repeat tree tones I think.
anyone got past the pussy licking scene with the gf? :unsure:
i got stuck there, i keep licking the pussy but nothing happens :LOL:
Keep licking. Or use the search function my guy.

Reactions: AssLicker98

mithras562

Nov 22, 2017
You might not have enough feminity points, try doing more conditioning.
I'd done all the conditioning that was available. I didn't pick up any dom or masc points, and got all the fem and sub points. There was one conditioning left, but it said I had to follow the instructions and go shave my legs before I could do that.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I'd done all the conditioning that was available. I didn't pick up any dom or masc points, and got all the fem and sub points. There was one conditioning left, but it said I had to follow the instructions and go shave my legs before I could do that.
Did you spend your points in the "skill" tree to unlock leg shaving?

If you spend your points otherwise and don't have enough left, just repeat conditioning (should be 2 iirc).

Naomi66

Oct 12, 2019
Can anyone help with girlfriend minigame? its funny but i dont know how to make her cum

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
You put it in his butt the your press spacebar quickly to fill up some bar past the threshold. Repeat tree tones I think.

Keep licking. Or use the search function my guy.
keep licking and she finally cums?
How long should i keep licking?
search function? what do you mean, man?

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
keep licking and she finally cums?
How long should i keep licking?
search function? what do you mean, man?
You actually have to lick but switching from the pussy to the clit when she told you to, you have to read and as soon as she tell you to switch you do and keep licking that part until the new one is asked for. It last a bit long I think nearly 5 min.
The search function is at the top of the page I think they meant to usually search if the problem been already posted.

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Which doesn't help when the pop up speech bubble never appears, tried starting from scratch like 3 times and no speach/feedback from girlfriend every time

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
You actually have to lick but switching from the pussy to the clit when she told you to, you have to read and as soon as she tell you to switch you do and keep licking that part until the new one is asked for. It last a bit long I think nearly 5 min.
The search function is at the top of the page I think they meant to usually search if the problem been already posted.
my game bugged, i open and closed it like 5-6 times and the last time i was able to progress.
the first times i just kept licking and nothing happened. Thank you so much though.
if anyone has the same problem save multiple times and then just quit and reload.

mithras562

Nov 22, 2017
Did you spend your points in the "skill" tree to unlock leg shaving?

If you spend your points otherwise and don't have enough left, just repeat conditioning (should be 2 iirc).
The game didn't tell me there WAS a skill tree to spend points on. That wasn't how it was in the really early release I first played. They tell you to shave and you go shave. I'll take another look, thanks.

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
The game didn't tell me there WAS a skill tree to spend points on. That wasn't how it was in the really early release I first played. They tell you to shave and you go shave. I'll take another look, thanks.
yeah i know i played the early release as well
now you get point from watching videos and playing mini games and you spend them on shaving body parts, so when the transormation begins you have to already have shaved your entire body

testing111123

Sep 21, 2020
"Quick" Mode Cheat for version 0.7.

Put this into Game folder/Innerself Project_Data/Managed/

This will speed up most of the mini-games as well as give you tons of EXP so you don't have to grind out the points for the skill tree.

Speeds Up:
Conditioning (now between 15-30 metronome clicks)
VR (~7 seconds now)
Girlfriend Time(Just hold down the mouse and wait ~10 seconds)

Exp Bonus:
Bubbles no longer subtract points
Bubbles give 5x the points

Coaldy

Jan 21, 2018
Can't even get past the first query of the initial papers document. Only button that there is working is up/down arrow; not even "esc" works. (well... alt+f4 works, but... you know...) Start.JPG

Edit: I've restarted the game (multiple times). If i mash leftclick fast enough, the " > " (next) arrow doesn't disappear and i can get the next text box, but then the a/b/c/d buttons don't work; and only option IS the ">" (next) arrow. So it skips everything. Start2.jpg

Cya next update, maybe?

Last edited:

DrGoreny

Jul 24, 2019
I am unable to shave my legs after being told so to do by Karina. I do not know if this is because technically I have not unlocked that skill yet or if it is some bug but now I am stuck because I can't do anything else, the game tells me that I have to do the task before I am able to do the conditioning and that my character is not tired enough to sleep.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes