Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

ulegla1998

Aug 3, 2021
Again save file is not compatible with this version... How many times do I have to start a new game? Anyone have a save file from end of the previous version?

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Geesh ! This is a tedious game to play, and, for me , woefully lacking in anything constituting a cohesive or interesting story which has not been done untold times before, and a LOT better. Just go to this 'special' school, get indoctrinated from being a shy boy with a girlfriend into wanting to suck cock.....Hypno, training, go to class, no scenes but a couple with an actual classromm being told 'your a beta cuck, the rest ,black screen and clock, go home ,hypno VR and repeat. No sinister background chats from the 'sinister folk' who run the place, or why they should be bothering to do it, no real sense of deception by the non-existent staff or teachers, not even a medical check for the goold 'ol prostrate....... Not for me, ever, ever, now that I completed this update.... sorry. But for those whose 'bag' this is...enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts and Vfrcbv

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Okay, guys I am stuck here. there is no option to select a stall at all. what to do? I seriously dont understand why these developers give these type of stupid moments where we have to select to trigger. just start the damn cutscene already why the fuck i have to select when there is only one option. whats the point of selection here, lol.

Screenshot (171).png

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Okay, guys I am stuck here. there is no option to select a stall at all. what to do? I seriously dont understand why these developers give these type of stupid moments where we have to select to trigger. just start the damn cutscene already why the fuck i have to select when there is only one option. whats the point of selection here, lol.

View attachment 2756556
the bathroom door (if you bothered to read)

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
the bathroom door (if you bothered to read)
and secondly, i read. and this was glitch as you can see the protagonist is standing on the position of the "door" and hence i can't click the door. i got it fix in the end using some my tricks so...

Tomsteu12

Sep 17, 2022
Can't Use the VR and the drink Elexir.
Every time it says "read the mail"
Read the Mail etc. Condition will not go further wo "... do what the mail said."

Anny suggestions?

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Can't Use the VR and the drink Elexir.
Every time it says "read the mail"
Read the Mail etc. Condition will not go further wo "... do what the mail said."

Anny suggestions?
This game is still really buggy and only solution to such troubles is to restart the save file

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes