Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I just hope that the 0.7.1 means he will be making smaller updates regularly, or at least more than twice a year. I can understand big updates taking a bit(working on HHS+ which has had a paperdoll update be worked on for half a year slowing down everything).

Mar 21, 2022
I just hope that the 0.7.1 means he will be making smaller updates regularly, or at least more than twice a year. I can understand big updates taking a bit(working on HHS+ which has had a paperdoll update be worked on for half a year slowing down everything).
he will do few small updates then dip again

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Is that was written? Or just an assumption? Asking because apparently he plans to do small/minor updates every week but I can't see it because broke.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Ah, well apparently he's finally realized doing gigantic updates isn't sustainable so apparently is trying to switch to smaller more frequent updates. We will see though next week if this holds true.

Mar 21, 2022
Ah, well apparently he's finally realized doing gigantic updates isn't sustainable so apparently is trying to switch to smaller more frequent updates. We will see though next week if this holds true.
i will wait and see if its worth resubing in a few weeks even though he blocked one of my alts

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Note, there was no clarification when it'd reach non-Patron players.

Hi everyone, I’ve finally found the time to get back to work on the game. While I was working on this patch, I thought a lot about how I could bring more regularity to the releases. So, I decided to change the frequency of updates in order to work with smaller goals, without getting completely overwhelmed trying to reconcile my “normal” work with the development of the game. From this patch onwards, content updates will be weekly and will be released according to the Patrons’ tier. Of course, the updates will have the assets that can be done in a week, but this way, every week will have something new and I can still better prepare myself to spend time working on the project with more realistic goals. Now, about the patch notes:

New features:

The university’s gym, where the player will be able to train and develop their body as they wish. In this new feature, you will be able to select the equipment weight so that you can improve your progress gradually. You will have a daily restriction on how much progress you can make that day.
Scene with Nathan where he shows the Sport Center and the university’s gym.
Auto-fill of the questionnaire, no need to choose each question, guaranteeing maximum exp points for the feminization route with submission.
Automatic mode for the sex scene with Jessica.
Soundtrack and sound effects for Nathan’s scene in the university bathroom.
Modified features:

New design for the navigation interface.
Artwork finished but not implemented:

Three corridors that will give access to future new rooms.
Complete redesign of the skill tree.
Artwork I’ll be working on this week:

Gym clothes for Nathan and Alex.

That was what I was given/heard from a Patron in his discord.

Last edited:

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Actually, just looked at the patron levels and the access granted and unless it's outdated it might be between three to one week difference between the newest version and the public version.

To be clear, until now that hasn't had an impact to be honest though depending on who has the highest level will probably impact it. As if there's no one who is paying for the level that'd give three weeks likely it won't be that far.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Hey, I know this game is probably viewed as not worth watching over but could a mod or someone update the download links? Even if it just goes up to 0.7.0 for Mac the newest public version has already passed F95's version for Mac.

Mar 21, 2022
Hi everyone, I’ve finally found the time to get back to work on the game. While I was working on this patch, I thought a lot about how I could bring more regularity to the releases. So, I decided to change the frequency of updates in order to work with smaller goals, without getting completely overwhelmed trying to reconcile my “normal” work with the development of the game. From this patch onwards, content updates will be weekly and will be released according to the Patrons’ tier. Of course, the updates will have the assets that can be done in a week, but this way, every week will have something new and I can still better prepare myself to spend time working on the project with more realistic goals. Now, about the patch notes:

New features:

• The university’s gym, where the player will be able to train and develop their body as they wish. In this new feature, you will be able to select the equipment weight so that you can improve your progress gradually. You will have a daily restriction on how much progress you can make that day.
  • Scene with Nathan where he shows the Sport Center and the university’s gym.
  • Auto-fill of the questionnaire, no need to choose each question, guaranteeing maximum exp points for the feminization route with submission.
  • Automatic mode for the sex scene with Jessica.
  • Soundtrack and sound effects for Nathan’s scene in the university bathroom.
Modified features:

• New design for the navigation interface.
Artwork finished but not implemented:

• Three corridors that will give access to future new rooms.
  • Complete redesign of the skill tree.
Artwork I’ll be working on this week:

• Gym clothes for Nathan and Alex.
Download:

• PC version:
  • MAC version:

Last edited:

martinatrav2003

Apr 23, 2021
I think their links are reversed. Be careful!
Go ahead with your work, they are good ideas and take the time to develop them: making mistakes allows you to find the most suitable solutions by learning from the past and improving along the way.
Strength and courage

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Go ahead with your work, they are good ideas and take the time to develop them: making mistakes allows you to find the most suitable solutions by learning from the past and improving along the way.
Strength and courage
Haha :LOL: What!?

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Will say, this update does have some content. While I think the gym has some A.I. images, otherwise seems okay.

The music added though does make me chuckle.

PieLicker123

Oct 5, 2021
Maybe I am missing something but I get trapped in the gym. There is no way to leave after you work out. Also going to the mall, there is no way to go inside to buy the uniform.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
There seems to occasionally be a bug in the gym, just go back to the exercise selection and then return to the more general thing before leaving.

For the mall, are you getting stuck before entering the main part? IDK how to help that, but if you can enter that then just go to the shop it works the same as it did before.

PieLicker123

Oct 5, 2021
There seems to occasionally be a bug in the gym, just go back to the exercise selection and then return to the more general thing before leaving.

For the mall, are you getting stuck before entering the main part? IDK how to help that, but if you can enter that then just go to the shop it works the same as it did before.

In the gym how do you go back? There is nothing to click to go back.

As far as the mall I get the picture of the mall but there is nothing to click to enter the shop

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes