Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Ah, IDK how to help with the shop if hovering over it doesn't show an outline.

For the gym, assuming it's not glitched in the corner there is a small back button. Should it not appear just click like you would to head towards the workout and then backtrack to get out, at least that's what I've done.

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
I didn't think the update brought much, the gym I didn't really enjoyed it. No new hypno or conditionning. The story ends at the same point except now you got to help inserting the butt plug.
Nice game I really like it, especially the graphics but it doesn't seem like it is evolving much. I didn't had any bug so for me that is great, better than it used to be.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Eh, I think the gym is alright. Once we can actually see changes it'll probably be a lot better than it is now.

But yeah, I really am wanting a continuation of the sissifcation of him. Even if it's just making the classes have homework, just something.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
I think i'm in a dead end. I can't do conditioning 3 because i should follow the instructions and these say i should do the hypno session, but to do that i need to finish conditioning 5 which i can't do because i need to finish the conditionings 3 and 4 first and that closes the circle.

This happens if you start the game as a masculine dominant guy.

Jan 13, 2022
Love the changes, the gym was a surprise, enjoyed that, BUT i would like to see more hypno/conditioning to push the sissification along, looking forward to future updates

Reactions: ibizadalton

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Well we will get a new update tommorow... if they actually are trying to keep their promise(though a day off would be acceptable) though that'll be adding workout clothes.

I don't think we'll see progression till they've finished most of what they wanted for the first week or two... which I really want them to properly convert into weekdays because unless it works differently in Brazil, no college student would be attending every day of the week.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I think I'm in a dead end. I can't do conditioning 3 because i should follow the instructions and these say i should do the hypno session, but to do that i need to finish conditioning 5 which i can't do because i need to finish the conditioning 3 and 4 first and that closes the circle.

This happens if you start the game as a masculine dominant guy.
Yeah, that's a big issue right now is that the dominant masculine route is more of in the 'laid out for the future' rather than actually implemented. But using the currently main/most fleshed out(which is barely) you're able to go further.

Jan 13, 2022
Looks like patch 0.7.2 has just been released,

Content Update Alpha Version 0.7.2

Hi everyone, patch 0.7.2 alpha is finally out! Here are the patch notes:...

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I would say we need to see the full patch notes. If the patch notes are just 'workout clothes' than it might not be all that worth it.

Reactions: Le Happr

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Ah, I started wondering if that was the case to be honest. I assume it's due to them trying to stagger it out then.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022

Not expecting anyone to be able to get it, but he's actually keeping up the promise with 0.7.3. actually being released this week.

"Hi everyone, Patch 0.7.3 is out! This patch brings an expansion of the university, introducing five areas that will be vital for future... "

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Not expecting anyone to be able to get it, but he's actually keeping up the promise with 0.7.3. actually being released this week.

"Hi everyone, Patch 0.7.3 is out! This patch brings an expansion of the university, introducing five areas that will be vital for future... "
Now if someone would just post it

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes