Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Might need a fresh install then? Apologies I've just never heard this bug specifically or ran into it myself. If you can't get it to work even in another run(different save) then I genuinely think that's your best bet.

Duke ja

Jun 11, 2022
Might need a fresh install then? Apologies I've just never heard this bug specifically or ran into it myself. If you can't get it to work even in another run(different save) then I genuinely think that's your best bet.
okay i'll try. Thanks for the help dude

H3im3ng

Jul 1, 2022
I agree with you. I'm more looking forward to a threesome with MC and his roommate and Nathan lol

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1538300

Overview:
Inner Self aims to be a semi-open world sim-like game, where you are a freshman at university, having to share an apartment with your friend who will also start studying at the same campus, in which you are surprised with a new interpersonal development program.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2023-05-02
Developer: Carnile -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.6): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Ratanyas thanks for the link

View attachment 1538297 View attachment 1538296 View attachment 1538298
I Really Enjoyed playing this game.
(I have been playing, or trying to play this game since the beginning)
I would Love to see it get PAST the Alpha stage, and to find It's audience.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I mean, the past two updates are setting up for more stuff in the future(classrooms which will obviously be places for classes and the quest system). This last update was introducing the quest system, but if any were added who tf knows except the one person who apparently bought the tier to play it.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah, big thing to remember is that this game is still in Alpha so right now progress will be slower as the bases are built since the person working on it is an artist before they are a game developer.

Not to mention for some reason the name of the thread isn't the latest version and we have no one willing to get the newer versions so right now we're in step with the released verison atm.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah, that's the version we've had for a bit which is why I'm asking if we're syncing up with the developer and only doing legit versions for now or are we just lacking someone willing to pay?

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
For me, it is not a problem to wait seven to twelve days for every new release if he continues with these updates, as he says.
He should started with this method before, or at the very least, informed the audience when he was on break/pause.
Is he aware of this site?

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
He is and actively dislikes it because people were downloading versions not public(though I will say with the delays it was unrealistic to not expect people to search for it, even if it is unethical), though if we do stay synced up with the public it might be something he could be swayed on... but at the same time he's staunch on staying solo so who knows.

Though, I will give him some leeway as I think it's usually been life fucking him over and not 'eh not interested/I am burnt out'.

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
Maybe he can create a free post on his Patreon (or here on this site) with a teaser/information about a new update.
With that, people will trust that he is committed to his game more.
With more trust, there will be more money.
Because if I want to pay for this game, I need to see what I am paying.
Most people are unwilling to pay if there are small or no changes.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Definitely fair, I just hope that the 0.7.5 mentions starting new content not in the first week otherwise I'm gonna cry from frustration (Only half-joking).

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Really enjoy playing this game. I look forward to every Update.

I Really wish You could do something about the volume/sound
(add volume control to Options menu) - I have to turn down or turn off MY sound when playing.
- I do not care for music or soundtracks when playing;
I find it distracting at best; and quite often annoying.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah, though I assume if people comment on it he'll eventually work on it.

Though, I will say, I hope that the current delay is either due to holidays (understand and respect that) or just a bigger update.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
So, I take it that nobody is going to update this thread until there is an update that looks significant to them?

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes