Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I mean, fair, but at the same time the University been around sine the near beginning it would be nice to see how the development has went.

Also, it'd be nice to know what he's working on next.

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
From what I see, version 0.7.2 is $10, and version 0.7.1 is $5.
For version 0.7.3, it is still $20.
The price for the previous two versions will probably be reduced with the new version.
That is my opinion.

Reactions: Masquerader

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
M'kay, I know before 0.7.2. was $20 if I remember correctly. As long as the price keeps going down that's good. I know before they've made posts that can't be viewed that should've been(namely just text posts to explain what has happened).

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I assume after they release the newest version we'll either sync up with the public version or go to 0.7.2 or 0.7.3?

Since it is a weekly update(I assume, hope they didn't break it).

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Okay, am now wondering when the update will be released. I am hoping(personally) there was a reason for the delay in the 0.7.3 or warning about the delay since it is admittedly holiday season.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Okay, am now wondering when the update will be released. I am hoping(personally) there was a reason for the delay in the 0.7.3 or warning about the delay since it is admittedly holiday season.
You mean version 0.7.4, I think? Because 0.7.3 was released on the 1st of December.
I don't know where the dev is from, but in catholic countries the 8th of December is holiday time.

H3im3ng

Jul 1, 2022
It maybe updated over this weekend

Duke ja

Jun 11, 2022
Am stuck at the point where MC's gf visits him and ask for cunni, so can anyone tell me what should i do now

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Depends on how you got stuck, if it's not firing... need a full restart of the day most likely.

But if it's fired... just eat her out. There's an auto setting in the newer updates.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Hi everyone, Patch 0.7.4 is now available! In this update, I’ve implemented the quest system....

Explains the delay.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Where are you stuck exactly? I assume you got the text, but if you haven't been able to get past that the entire day would be borked for you then. If you got it and the event didn't fire, still borked and still need to reset the day.

If you have gotten to the event, then you just need to do the event, there will be text pop up to show you're doing it right. Otherwise you can auto it.

H3im3ng

Jul 1, 2022
Where are you stuck exactly? I assume you got the text, but if you haven't been able to get past that the entire day would be borked for you then. If you got it and the event didn't fire, still borked and still need to reset the day.

If you have gotten to the event, then you just need to do the event, there will be text pop up to show you're doing it right. Otherwise you can auto it.
What's in the update? details plz

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
IDK sadly, just am aware that it apparently is the start of the quest system. Most likely will be how things like homework and the like work, otherwise your guess is as good as mine. I don't have the $20 to spend on it.

H3im3ng

Jul 1, 2022
Anyway, this is a change of game mode from VN to sandbox mode. I guess quest system may not only focus on the development of MC, but also on the development between MC and the npc. There might be gay、cuckold、BBC and more in future XD

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I mean, right now the game is tagged as MM on Tfgamessite so that's bound to happen. I expect it'll likely be character-development focused on aspects that either aren't 100% necessary, or act as a way to track stuff without needing to mentally. Which, as someone with memory issues, depending on how big the game gets it'll be necessary.

But yeah, I expect cuckholding to occur with the MC and his girlfriend, if not also some femdom.

Though, I will say it could be interesting to see if certain quests you do could impact NPC's like the roommate.

Duke ja

Jun 11, 2022

I can play the event but there's neither any text nor auto to continue the mini game

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Ah, I didn't expect that one... almost sounds like either the save is borked(assuming you've tried loading the game) or the game itself.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes