TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Not that I could find. You can walk into matt's house and walking into the upstairs room you can spy on Matt's mum having a shower but it switches to Matt's POV. It seems to be a bug as you were still playing as Ash.

EDIT: Found that going on a second date with Matt leads to a NTR scene...
-then a hardcore scene
-then playing as Matt so far
Seems like I missed out on a whole heap of content by not going on the second date.
Do you mean the kiss scene? Or the night scene where Russell "breaks in"?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so any news about this one?
if i'm right the last version was released on october.. i remember when this guy started his patreon page, the name of the game was different and the game was in beta fase for a long timewithout any playable content...

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Someone knowing anything about the progress of this game?
Till September, were the last version was released, there are only patron-posts on his page and it seems they all about his new game.
Why do they allways start new things instead of finishing there projects first?!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
they should definitely stop the monthly pay and instead use per major update.
he gets 1300$ per month doing nothing.
as long patreon is corrupted i will not spend a dime

Reactions: crookscomp

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
His last post was on November 1st...well, since I'm not his patrons I have no idea what it was about neither, but as far as I know he started a new project "Project X"....I mean, but OF COURSE, tons of people start supporting you to work on a project, it's only natural to drop it for a new one...
What am I missing? I mean, why everyone do it? And why people keep pledging them after it either? o_O

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
His last post was on November 1st...well, since I'm not his patrons I have no idea what it was about neither, but as far as I know he started a new project "Project X"....I mean, but OF COURSE, tons of people start supporting you to work on a project, it's only natural to drop it for a new one...
What am I missing? I mean, why everyone do it? And why people keep pledging them after it either? o_O
Because people are dumb.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, another swindler in this corrupted patron-system.
how can this ass still get +800$/month doing nothing.

i really liked the game up to the point we started to play the dude.
that was a bad move. and ruined the game completely. i think the author realize the mistake.

Reactions: alfabeta

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
It's alive!

News from patreon:

I'm back guys!

I would give you guys a long explanation of what's been going on but there really is no point. Bottom line is, I failed you guys. I let life get the best of me and destroy my creative spirit and will to make this game. For that, I'm sorry.

With that said, yes I will continue to work on the game. I've already been doing some stuff with it behind the scenes. I just haven't posted because I wanted to make sure I was truly committed to finishing this thing before I said anything to you guys like before.

So with all that out of the way, I realize some of you didn't get the 2.25 link which is the latest version that was updated. So I'll post the link here.

Also, for those that play the 2.25 version, keep in mind that the next version I release will be almost completely different. I've made a new beginning for the game, way more maps and places to explore and new characters. I hope to get that out by the end of the month. I'll keep you guys updated

Finally, I wanted to thank you guys that stuck with me through all this. I can't thank you guys enough. I hope to make it up to you somehow or another in the future.

JB