Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
If he ever comes back. It's not the first time he disapears without a word and he does not even show a sign of life in the comments. His patreon still charges every month for nothing instead of a per update. It's a pitty this game had a very good potential and I'd really like to find the model he uses for MC

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Dude's got a point! It's marked as abandoned!
Wonder if its adoptable?
if it is hopefully someone slows down the corruption as the omg did he touch my butt to lets have sex in the bathroom at work was a massive jump out of no where

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Such a pity that this game got abandoned, a lot of potential wasted. It was one of my favorite and expected games. Really disappointed.

It would be great if someone else could pick this up and take over it, like what was done with Valentina's Story.

Reactions: Namco15 and Muchuu

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
On my second day at Moonbucks the place is empty except for the waitress and when i talk to her she tells me to get to work and the next scene is a loop of "ORDER UP!!!!! Guy at the counter needs a coffee and a sandwich!!!!" but theres no customers and everytime i press enter it closes and the same message pops up.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hit a bug on Friday where I couldn't give the guy with the blue hat at the counter a cooked corsant
I tried a few different times going back a save and trying again but the fucker kept saying I asked for one cooked corsant hunny. I have your cooked corsant right here and I'm about to shove it up your fucking ass so I got pissed and closed the game but then decided to look and see if there was anything in the save that was causing it. So I use the rpgmakersaveedit and opened the save and then opened hidden variables and looked and saw corsant had the number 1 for it while all the others had a 0. I wasn't sure but I turned it to 0 and hit save. Went back into game and loaded it again and tried and boom it worked and I was able to get past that fucker.

Reactions: MaximusWolff

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Hit a bug on Friday where I couldn't give the guy with the blue hat at the counter a cooked corsant
I tried a few different times going back a save and trying again but the fucker kept saying I asked for one cooked corsant hunny. I have your cooked corsant right here and I'm about to shove it up your fucking ass so I got pissed and closed the game but then decided to look and see if there was anything in the save that was causing it. So I use the rpgmakersaveedit and opened the save and then opened hidden variables and looked and saw corsant had the number 1 for it while all the others had a 0. I wasn't sure but I turned it to 0 and hit save. Went back into game and loaded it again and tried and boom it worked and I was able to get past that fucker.
How did you get past day 2? I get the empty Moonbucks problem too.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

When you get the job leave and go home then be ready for work the next day.

Never had that problem maybe try restarting the game and trying again the only bug I hit was that corsant asshole.

@

Hard to say maybe they are sock puppet accounts of theirs.

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
Masturbate in the bed before you sleep broke the game and you stuck with the Moonbuck coffee.

I love the game and played that tausend of times (likes an beta tester) Thats the ground i know this bug and the solution.
Don`t masturbate! :oops:x'D