myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@deewang12

First Sunday when the game starts the mother should be in the kitchen and you should of seen the father leave the house when you first came down the stairs. If she's not there you might have to restart the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@RRX

Probably not unless you do it yourself as no ones probably going to waste their time on somethings that's dead and abandoned as it would be pointless in doing it.

Reactions: Ut5962

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Do you have any walkthrough? I met a bug on the second day of work.
I went to work on day 2 and there is no one in the store, I talked to the Waitress and the conversation is repeated, and it does not come to an end. Does this have a solution?
I am having the same problem have you found a solution yet?

keeptrying

Apr 19, 2019
What a disgrace that this game was abandoned, by now we would have a lot of content, i found this game on 2015, december, more or less... it was on ViperGirls XXX Games... before i get in this forum i didn't know where to find this kind of games, so i was roaming in that page, getting a lot of games with bad tags and all that shit, now this is abandoned since 2016

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Is this game abandoned or will there be more versions in the future?
I hope it continues.
It looked like it had potential.
I haven't played it yet and I already like it based on what I saw so far.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That big yellow tag at the top of the page is there for a reason the game has been dead since around 2016.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I don't like that "Dicktator product", because I find it huge and unrealistic.
But I like the genre, so I'll give it a try! :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LenioTG

No there isn't and probably never will be unless you do it yourself as most are not going to waste time porting something that's dead and doesn't really have all that much content to warrant a port.

Reactions: LenioTG

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
If you are reading this, chances are you like NTR games and stumbled upon a megapost who suggested this game

If you love tedious games who take forever to get the action rolling and provide absolutely no choice for your character, then download this thing, if not, stay the fuck away, despite being incompleted, the game its not worth the download, at the time of making this post i was close to 50 minutes of gameplay without shit happening